absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
i have an issue it seems, i am only missing the reverse abuse and the foursome but i can´t get the reverse abuse too trigger i have checked every room for weeks in game now and nothing, anyone know if that one requires something that i could be missing or if i am just unlucky.

Ron42

Aug 15, 2018
Hi all,
I have the same problem. Only missing reverse abuse and so can´t get to the foursome. The reverse abuse never came up.
Any idea or help:
Thanks

Rex72

Aug 5, 2018
Sorry, must be slow or blind but i´m still stuck on chapter 1 and don´t really want to jump till chapter 2 because i´ll miss steps in the story. I´m still trying to do what is needed for key stone event 1 but can´t find what to do, can any one help? Normal walk thou did not help as they tend to follow specific story threads and if I didn´t then I´m screwed. Any lists on how to trigger the events(the stars) on their own?

JapanFreak

Sep 15, 2019
The grind is horrendous, hint system is useless and you can easily get stuck in endless loop doing the same thing over and over again without progress. The game needs a very precise walkthrough to be enjoyable.
or an walkthrough mod
i tried to play this game 3 times gave up

Reactions: NIKI87

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
I've fallen so far behind on this... I'm still only like half way through chapter 2.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
No - I think it is random.
I used 'Page Up' to roll back when I got something else.
While I was waiting for the last update I built up a cache of about 6 or 7

Sometimes it is called 'rare' and sometimes it is 'beautiful'.
After every search or wait, press F5 for a quick save, search which area you want. If you don't get what you're looking for, press F8 and try again (and repeat F8 if necessary until you get what you want). That way you'll find the rare shells (or some outfits) without spending game days

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
So is this an actual game or just a VN? It's not tagged as a VN, but it's organized in chapters, which I typically associate with VNs.
It's a quest driven game. Chapter 1 has grind and can prove difficult. Chapters 2 & 3 are much much easier. But that's still not a VN.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Not sure if it's been asked but is there a way to enable rollback for chapter 1? It gets annoying saving before each decision
There is no way without risking to break the game. There have been numerous attempts back then and people often complained about broken saves. You can always try unren, but you've been warned.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Sorry, must be slow or blind but i´m still stuck on chapter 1 and don´t really want to jump till chapter 2 because i´ll miss steps in the story. I´m still trying to do what is needed for key stone event 1 but can´t find what to do, can any one help? Normal walk thou did not help as they tend to follow specific story threads and if I didn´t then I´m screwed. Any lists on how to trigger the events(the stars) on their own?
The walkthrough is exactly that : how to trigger each individual event. Try to read it, and if you're still stuck post a screenshot of your event tracker with a mention of what you want to achieve.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
i have an issue it seems, i am only missing the reverse abuse and the foursome but i can´t get the reverse abuse too trigger i have checked every room for weeks in game now and nothing, anyone know if that one requires something that i could be missing or if i am just unlucky.
There may be something missing. Try the F5/F8 method to stalk the bedrooms during daytime. Otherwise post a save.

3.80 star(s) 124 Votes