look_skywalker

Oct 13, 2019
It's a bug. It will be corrected for the Mate release today.
For those stuck with the same problem.
Use Save Editor, search your save for : e258.abuse_today_count = XX, and set the value to : e258.abuse_today_count = 0
Then go to check Bedroom 2 (you only have 2 chances to see it. Use F5/F8 before. It should do the trick)
Good luck
Thanks, editing that value worked.

Reactions: ThL

ut1stgear1

May 2, 2020
I am just about through with this game. I had to replace my old laptop and all the games I had I had to start over. I remember some posts that said if you start at ch3 it assumes you did everything through ch2 so you could just jump in and keep playing. Then I also remember that you had to play ch1 and ch2 to get the most out of this game. So I started over at ch1 but many of the quests/events seem broken even using the walkthrough. Yesterday I decided to just jump to ch3 v7 and today I find a new update.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
I am just about through with this game. I had to replace my old laptop and all the games I had I had to start over. I remember some posts that said if you start at ch3 it assumes you did everything through ch2 so you could just jump in and keep playing. Then I also remember that you had to play ch1 and ch2 to get the most out of this game. So I started over at ch1 but many of the quests/events seem broken even using the walkthrough. Yesterday I decided to just jump to ch3 v7 and today I find a new update.
The game is now divided into Chapters. I'm sure old saves will not work. Definitively no save from what is now Chapter 1 or Chapter 2 events will work with the last Chapter 3 release.
Depending on how far you were, start anew from Chapter 2 or 3, or from Chapter 1 if according to the walkthrough you missed a lot of events.

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
Guys, how can i leave from island? I've finished every possible content in there but cannot leave for some reasons..

look_skywalker

Oct 13, 2019
Guys, how can i leave from island? I've finished every possible content in there but cannot leave for some reasons..
There's a yacht icon in the top left after you've done all island events

ThL
There's also one bug I reported here when ep7 came out, but it's still here in ep8. When I catch Emily and Linda at the pool if I choose option to punish Emily later, I get to punish Linda instead. Has it been reported to the devs?

Last edited:
Reactions: RedGlow

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
There's a yacht icon in the top left after you've done all island events

ThL
There's also one bug I reported here when ep7 came out, but it's still here in ep8. When I catch Emily and Linda at the pool if I choose option to punish Emily later, I get to punish Linda instead. Has it been reported to the devs?
I don't think so. I'll do it ;)

Reactions: look_skywalker

QTmodz

Modder
Jun 17, 2017
Hi guys I can't seem to get Susan trait up?
I had sex with her and all but trait won't go up at all and stuck over it!

ut1stgear1

May 2, 2020
The game is now divided into Chapters. I'm sure old saves will not work. Definitively no save from what is now Chapter 1 or Chapter 2 events will work with the last Chapter 3 release.
Depending on how far you were, start anew from Chapter 2 or 3, or from Chapter 1 if according to the walkthrough you missed a lot of events.
Well as much as I like this game I have already spent way too much time trying to get through chp1. Was a fun ride and I did it once but not again. I may just stay with it a little at a time. Burned out on it ATM.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
in this update when i press tracker i dont see any new quest, is it bug or?
All the boxes that are not green are to be completed. You have to complete old events and start new ones

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Hi guys I can't seem to get Susan trait up?
I had sex with her and all but trait won't go up at all and stuck over it!
Spank Rachel and ask Susan to come, or get 9 sea shells then a rare one and give it to Susan. Both spankings raise her trait.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Well as much as I like this game I have already spent way too much time trying to get through chp1. Was a fun ride and I did it once but not again. I may just stay with it a little at a time. Burned out on it ATM.
Chapter 2 is much much easier, as is Chapter 3

QTmodz

Modder
Jun 17, 2017
Spank Rachel and ask Susan to come, or get 9 seashells then a rare one and give it to Susan. Both spankings raise her trait.
Man, I know you do the best to help but the choices you give are not possible otherwise I won't be here.
I have all the seashells in the world but when I talk to Susan she says you probably want bj or something like that
then dialog ends dead! and for the spanking Racheal I never even get that option. I can use hook millions times and Susan
never shows.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Man, I know you do the best to help but the choices you give are not possible otherwise I won't be here.
I have all the seashells in the world but when I talk to Susan she says you probably want bj or something like that
then dialog ends dead! and for the spanking Racheal I never even get that option. I can use hook millions times and Susan
never shows.
To spank Rachel you need to have found the rattan cane in the house.
As for Susan, once you've had that talk, keep looking for seashell, but you need to find a rare/beautiful one. Then you can bargain it with her for a spanking. Use F5/F8 on the beach and in the house until you get both.
And if all else fails, post a save

QTmodz

Modder
Jun 17, 2017
To spank Rachel you need to have found the rattan cane in the house.
As for Susan, once you've had that talk, keep looking for a seashell, but you need to find a rare/beautiful one. Then you can bargain it with her for a spanking. Use F5/F8 on the beach and in the house until you get both.
And if all else fails, post a save
rattan cane, yea found that ages ago so here's my save

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
rattan cane, yea found that ages ago so here's my save
OK, first, have a look at post : #11,489
Edit your save and get the Hands off event. It raises Rachel's submission by 1 each time you surprise her.
And/or : Continue to have sex with Rachel at night with Amy watching, until Rachel reaches submission level 4.
Then go talk to Susan, you'll have a dialog chain to start the 'Master' event, that allows you to spank Rachel. Catch her disrespecting you and enjoy.
When her sub is high enough, you can call Susan to watch. It will get you Susan 1rst level.
Then give Susan the rare sea shell, she will trade it for a spanking ;)

Reactions: QTmodz
3.80 star(s) 124 Votes