EscapeEvade

Nov 23, 2017
in this update when i press tracker i dont see any new quest, is it bug or?
I have the same problem. Just started up the new release (hadn't played E7, either, actually, I think), yet no items in the tracker are showing unfulfilled. Look all the same as the ones I'd done before.

Numa_Cway

Jul 9, 2019
I have the same problem. Just started up the new release (hadn't played E7, either, actually, I think), yet no items in the tracker are showing unfulfilled. Look all the same as the ones I'd done before.
The new Events are on the island.
Episode 7+8 both are focused on that.

If you've finished Episode 6 100% Rachel will announce the island trip at dinner.
Just follow the notepad from there.

Reactions: wallesM and ThL

EscapeEvade

Nov 23, 2017
The new Events are on the island.
Episode 7+8 both are focused on that.

If you've finished Episode 6 100% Rachel will announce the island trip at dinner.
Just follow the notepad from there.
Hmmm.

I've had this problem for a few chapters; two of Charlotte's events (Naked in Living Room and Took Selfies) are not "green," but both show the only stars and being filled in/completed.

Also, for whatever reason, a Femdom event (Spanked by Susan) is showing red even though what I believe is the unlocking criteria has been done.

I've let the game go several days, and nothing has come up in my notebook. I think the first night back there was a longer conversation at dinner that I didn't pay attention to, admittedly, but it sounds like the island thing should be automatic....?

EDIT: Well, my Rule of Posting just struck again. Basically every time for any game I post about a problem I'm having or I'm stuck with something, it resolves as soon as I post about it. Usually manifests itself with Holiday Island, but I guess it works for Cure My Addiction, too.

Last edited:

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Hmmm.

I've had this problem for a few chapters; two of Charlotte's events (Naked in Living Room and Took Selfies) are not "green," but both show the only stars and being filled in/completed.

Also, for whatever reason, a Femdom event (Spanked by Susan) is showing red even though what I believe is the unlocking criteria has been done.

I've let the game go several days, and nothing has come up in my notebook. I think the first night back there was a longer conversation at dinner that I didn't pay attention to, admittedly, but it sounds like the island thing should be automatic....?
There us a chain of dialog before going to the island. It's a step by step process described in the notebook. If you don't see that then you didn't had the talk

Reactions: EscapeEvade

Numa_Cway

Jul 9, 2019
Hmmm.

The main event you have to have finished is punishing Rachel.
The conversation about the island trip at dinner is triggered automatically.
After that's done you have to talk to everyone on the yacht (new dialogue option).
After that's done, the transfer to the island will again start automatically.

If you want, I've posted a save a while ago right here that's literally at the beginning of episode 7 (dinner talk).

Notes: rename the file (delete the numbers added by f95)
Femdom enabled (you can disable it via settings).
You can also change your name in the settings.

Good luck.

spike017

Aug 13, 2019
Finding the rare shell during the day ... not possible. at least when i try it. i can find it during the night when nobody is there. can that be changed?

asgardtipar2

May 24, 2018
Hey guys I'm at chapter 1 and at 58% of yacht.. Emily doesnt want to do anything anymore after the anal, there is no progress with Chloe either, Susan and Rachel only have those spanking session or whatever at 8.
I tried using guide but it did not help me. What should I do?

ut1stgear1

May 2, 2020
Alright. Am trying again. Missing 4 stars on MS1. 1st star is Cloes corruption that I only need the last star which bare bottom spanking. I have advanced spanking method to paddle. 6th star unlock all positions in Cloe's training. Stars 11 and 12. Paddle on Cloe's bare bottom and Emily's bare bottom. How many times do I need to tell Cloe "I'll deal with you later" for the bare bottom spanking triggers. I have done it several times in the corridor @2300 but I never get the bare bottom spanking.

Edit: Forgot to mention Cloe doesn't have her new bikini. At 1800 only get to do normal suntan lotion. Can't trigger the new bikini.

Last edited:

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
anyone that can post a link too a recommended save game editor for renpy saves i tried a few but i could not find what i was looking for.

QTmodz

Modder
Jun 17, 2017
OK, first, have a look at post : #11,489
Edit your save and get the Hands off event. It raises Rachel's submission by 1 each time you surprise her.
And/or : Continue to have sex with Rachel at night with Amy watching, until Rachel reaches submission level 4.
Then go talk to Susan, you'll have a dialog chain to start the 'Master' event, that allows you to spank Rachel. Catch her disrespecting you and enjoy it.
When her sub is high enough, you can call Susan to watch. It will get you Susan 1rst level.
Then give Susan the rare seashell, she will trade it for a spanking ;)
Thanks again, man. Forever coming up with solutions :)

Reactions: ThL
3.80 star(s) 124 Votes