ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Hi all,
I have the same problem. Only missing reverse abuse and so can´t get to the foursome. The reverse abuse never came up.
Any idea or help:
Thanks
There may be something missing. Try the F5/F8 method to stalk the bedrooms during daytime. Otherwise post a save.

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
There may be something missing. Try the F5/F8 method to stalk the bedrooms during daytime. Otherwise post a save.
yeh i have tried f5/f8 method its not a big issue i will figure it out at some point but here is my save if anyone can help it would ofc be much apreciated

theCraven

Feb 18, 2020
just finished the new updates Ch. 3 Ep. 8B and im loving this game more and more ,can't wait or all the next things caming and guys really don't need a walktrough in my opinion :p :love: (y)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Could you pls tell how to progress in the new update? I finished everything from last one and trying now to follow the hint with talking to everyone but nothing is ever happening.. could you maybe help?

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Could you pls tell how to progress in the new update? I finished everything from last one and trying now to follow the hint with talking to everyone but nothing is ever happening.. could you maybe help?
post a screenshot of the event table to see where you're stuck

Reactions: Max1276

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
Well tried to make a gallery mod but theres a number of gallery images missing from the files they unlock game crashes :/

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
yeh i have tried f5/f8 method its not a big issue i will figure it out at some point but here is my save if anyone can help it would ofc be much apreciated
I tried it and couldn't get the event to fire either. I reported this to the Dev.

Reactions: EscapeEvade

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
I posted it a week ago or so. No office contend this time, it's still the island. Maybe for the next release.
Could you point me to the change log my dear sir, did a search for it but never found it, thanks bro :)

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Could you point me to the change log my dear sir, did a search for it but never found it, thanks bro :)
Release time! Episode 8 will conclude the island trip with the biggest event since I started the game, more than 160 pictures for it.
The story will keep going forward and we'll learn a bit more about Rachel and Amy and what lies ahead.
Episode 8 - Patch notes:
/!\ If you went back on the yacht during last episode, you'll need to go back on the island to start this episode. /!\
  • Added an anal scene when sleeping with Rachel.
  • Added a scene with Susan when sleeping with her (2 ending possible).
  • Enabled Susan's deal when finding a rare seashell.
  • Added Amy's scenes when sleeping with her (3 different scenes possible).
  • Added 1 spanking event with Amy.
  • Added an event which will properly end the Island trip. This event is huge with 8 different scenes.
Patch B
  • Fixed some reported typos.
  • Rachel was repeating one dialogue every time you were talking to her in some, it has been fixed.

Reactions: Max1276 and bobbo69

dboy203

Dec 7, 2017
i apologize in advance if this has already been answered but i haven't played this game since chapter 2 i believe, is incest patch still needed cause i no longer see it in OP. regardless good game dev

look_skywalker

Oct 13, 2019
i have an issue it seems, i am only missing the reverse abuse and the foursome but i can´t get the reverse abuse too trigger i have checked every room for weeks in game now and nothing, anyone know if that one requires something that i could be missing or if i am just unlucky.
Hi all,
I have the same problem. Only missing reverse abuse and so can´t get to the foursome. The reverse abuse never came up.
Any idea or help:
Thanks
For me this event triggers ONLY on the second day (when the counter at the top says "1 day on the island"), not just any day after the first. If I miss it on the 2nd day, it's gone forever. So if you don't mind restarting the whole island, maybe try it and see.

bosp

Jan 3, 2018
Anyone have a pointer on how to get Amy spanking maintenance on the island?
Only missing that and foursome to finish the update, sigh.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
i apologize in advance if this has already been answered but i haven't played this game since chapter 2 i believe, is incest patch still needed cause i no longer see it in OP. regardless good game dev
There is no blood incest, but 'legal' incest (nephew and aunt)

Reactions: Max1276

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Anyone have a pointer on how to get Amy spanking maintenance on the island?
Only missing that and foursome to finish the update, sigh.
Be in the Living room late at night (02.00-03.00) and catch her in front of the TV

Reactions: bosp

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
For me this event triggers ONLY on the second day (when the counter at the top says "1 day on the island"), not just any day after the first. If I miss it on the 2nd day, it's gone forever. So if you don't mind restarting the whole island, maybe try it and see.
It's a bug. It will be corrected for the Mate release today.
For those stuck with the same problem.
Use Save Editor, search your save for : e258.abuse_today_count = XX, and set the value to : e258.abuse_today_count = 0
Then go to check Bedroom 2 (you only have 2 chances to see it. Use F5/F8 before. It should do the trick)
Good luck

3.80 star(s) 124 Votes