_DarkDesires_

Jan 3, 2018
Does anyone know if exceeding Chloe's pain threshold has any consequences?
Just reached the first spanking, and obviously went for the most intense pain :devilish:
However was curious so I checked and taking it easy on her, she seems to have the same exact reaction...

Reactions: genxmwe

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Does anyone know if exceeding Chloe's pain threshold has any consequences?
Just reached the first spanking, and obviously went for the most intense pain :devilish:
However was curious so I checked and taking it easy on her, she seems to have the same exact reaction...
If you exceed her 3rd pain threshold it's game over, as for Amy by the way

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
CHANGELOG EPISODE 8

Hello everyone,
Release time! Episode 8 will conclude the island trip with the biggest event since I started the game, more than 160 pictures for it.
The story will keep going forward and we'll learn a bit more about Rachel and Amy and what lies ahead.

Episode 8 - Patch notes:
/!\ If you went back on the yacht during last episode, you'll need to go back on the island to start this episode. /!\
  • Added an anal scene when sleeping with Rachel.
  • Added a scene with Susan when sleeping with her (2 ending possible).
  • Enabled Susan's deal when finding a rare seashell.
  • Added Amy's scenes when sleeping with her (3 different scenes possible).
  • Added 1 spanking event with Amy.
  • Added an event which will properly end the Island trip. This event is huge with 8 different scenes.

DrunkLuka

Sep 1, 2018
CHANGELOG EPISODE 8

Hello everyone,
Release time! Episode 8 will conclude the island trip with the biggest event since I started the game, more than 160 pictures for it.
The story will keep going forward and we'll learn a bit more about Rachel and Amy and what lies ahead.

Episode 8 - Patch notes:
/!\ If you went back on the yacht during last episode, you'll need to go back on the island to start this episode. /!\
  • Added an anal scene when sleeping with Rachel.
  • Added a scene with Susan when sleeping with her (2 ending possible).
  • Enabled Susan's deal when finding a rare seashell.
  • Added Amy's scenes when sleeping with her (3 different scenes possible).
  • Added 1 spanking event with Amy.
  • Added an event which will properly end the Island trip. This event is huge with 8 different scenes.
Nice. And the tease begins...

XKimky

Jul 23, 2017
Anything I can do to put auto-save back on ? It doesnt seems to work anymore in version 3 for some reason.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Anything I can do to put auto-save back on ? It doesnt seems to work anymore in version 3 for some reason.
F5/F8 works for me. This has not been reported before. Maybe download the game again ?

fr34ky

Oct 29, 2017
Is there any option in this forum where you get a notification when some game you like has a new update? if not, that would be a nice function...

KING VR

Nov 28, 2019
This game story and visuals may be good. But the grind and bad walk-through ruined it for me. The walk-through should be step by step in sequence in correct order. Instead all the steps related to specific task are grouped together and listed. But to trigger each step we have to complete steps of a different task first. Seriously couldn't they have made the walk-through any more difficult to understand. The tasks listed are not even in sequence. If try to go on without Walk-through you will be lost within 10min into the game.

• Angry
Reactions: Andrash

kilatin

Jun 3, 2018
The walk-through should be step by step in sequence in correct order.
There is a wonderful place called YouTube. And I am sure, with a bit of searching you can find a "let's play" playthrough for the game. That way you don't even have to click a button, since that is probably too much work already.

You don't want a game, you want a kinetic novel.

fr34ky

Oct 29, 2017
This game story and visuals may be good. But the grind and bad walk-through ruined it for me. The walk-through should be step by step in sequence in correct order. Instead all the steps related to specific task are grouped together and listed. But to trigger each step we have to complete steps of a different task first. Seriously couldn't they have made the walk-through any more difficult to understand. The tasks listed are not even in sequence. If try to go on without Walk-through you will be lost within 10min into the game.
I agree with you, the hints and the walkthrough are horrible. Nevertheless I recommend you to keep playing it, it gets easier to understand in chapter 3.

The downside of the game is for sure the grind and intrincated steps to unlock scenes, but the dev is sloooowly understanding how to make it better.

Cirode

Mar 6, 2019
The first chapter is grindy, the second less so and also you get a easier navigation in game for missing stuff.
Chapter three is a mixed bag on the two, more grinding but better in game navigation. Sadly chapter three got some sceans that you can miss in update 1-7 as you can not repeat some events yet.
Walkthrough is hard on a sandbox in a step by step way, thats why i say use the ingame navigation and reference the walkthrough insted.
And you can always ask for hints on the forum.

katmandomo

Feb 10, 2018
The walkthrough should improve with later chapters where each story generally requires all previous stories to be complete before it unlocks.

The downside is how often you're clicking through multiple days waiting for some unnecessary cooldown to finish or for the right day of the week to roll around to continue the story.

DarkAssassin

I, for one, welcome our new android overlords.
Modder
Donor
Nov 2, 2017
Here is my unofficial android port of Cure My Addiction - Ch.3 - Ep.9c
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Grant permission for 2nd persistent save location.

Join my

Last edited:

Aqeel

May 16, 2018
I am sorry if I missed it but is there a walkthrough for c3 e7? I am stuck at 0 for Susan and 1 for Rachel. Amy was easy, I got all 7 points. But I am assuming I need to get more points with Susan and Rachel before I can go any further with Amy. Help please

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Is there any option in this forum where you get a notification when some game you like has a new update? if not, that would be a nice function...
I think you can opt to 'watch' this thread. Then it's in your personal settings for the notification.

Last edited:

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
I am sorry if I missed it but is there a walkthrough for c3 e7? I am stuck at 0 for Susan and 1 for Rachel. Amy was easy, I got all 7 points. But I am assuming I need to get more points with Susan and Rachel before I can go any further with Amy. Help please
The walkthrough is updated. Check the link at the bottom of my signature.
For Rachel, catch her abusing Amy or have Amy watch at night when you have se with Rachel
For Susan you need to spank Rachel and have Susan come to watch

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
So what's your point? The walkthrough is a nightmare but you can't survive without it?
This is a quest driven game. You can choose in which order you want to do the quests. Then certain quests can only start if you have achieved others first.
The walkthrough points out for each quest what are the prerequisites if any then what to do to get the stars.
If you have a solution to make a linear walkthrough for a non linear game I'm all ears....
And by the way it's a fan made walkthrough, so the blame is on its authors, not on the Dev.

Reactions: Bonhomie
3.80 star(s) 124 Votes