ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Hi, i have a problem in the chapter 2:
Can't progress on extra naughty #1.
Everything else is complete
Any help?
Have you seen her fighting with Amy in the corridor ?
If yes, be on Saturday (or Sunday) at 07.00-08.00 in the Interior to complete the event. Check the walkthrough for more details

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Hey Yall, I don't know whats up with my game or tracker? but whenever i get a star on one of the quests it shows it on the tracker as green/completed? even though its not. I've tried re downloading the game and everything and it happens every time.
View attachment 728436
From your example : the Susan event (Seashell Collection) had 2 stars. You complete the 2d one (sex in the house) so the box is green. The upper one not, as you need to spank her to get both the 1rst star and a green box.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Does anyone know what I need to do to trigger the return to the island in chapter 3. Do I need to complete the whole tracker?
You need to achieve Rachel bare bottom spanking in the corridor with Susan watching. Then go see Susan and have a talk. It fires the sequence that leads you to the island

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
OK, the strategy IMO should be to go for the stars missing in the Milestone tracker on top.
To get the 5th be in your own bathroom at 14.00 and skip time. Emily should show up.
To get the 6th you need to advance in Chloe's pet training, but I can't see from the screenshot where you are in this event.
All the right hand missing stars are just a matter of peeking / entering. Use F5/F8 to get the desired result without too much grind (peeking in Rachel's room and stay until the end without being caught), peeking entering the common bathroom and Emily's room (this one is the morning).
Aunt makes mistake : peek without being caught when Rachel is with Susan.
Is she sick : peek / enter Chloe's room early in the morning.
I see to particular difficulty to progress from where you are. If there is one event blocking you, just post here your progress status and the thing that you can't get to happen.

Reactions: asgardtipar2

md4ii

Jun 7, 2020
Does anyone know where i can download chapters 1 and 2? I might just be dumb and not seeing something lol

derpdurp

Jun 16, 2018
The previous chapters are right below compressed downloads of chapter three under the spoiler button/tag saying previous chapters (in the opening post of the thread)

asgardtipar2

May 24, 2018
OK, the strategy IMO should be to go for the stars missing in the Milestone tracker on top.
To get the 5th be in your own bathroom at 14.00 and skip time. Emily should show up.
To get the 6th you need to advance in Chloe's pet training, but I can't see from the screenshot where you are in this event.
All the right hand missing stars are just a matter of peeking / entering. Use F5/F8 to get the desired result without too much grind (peeking in Rachel's room and stay until the end without being caught), peeking entering the common bathroom and Emily's room (this one is the morning).
I see to particular difficulty to progress from where you are. If there is one event blocking you, just post here your progress status and the thing that you can't get to happen.
Yea I started to follow the First Milestone... TBH, I did not even realise that there is this event thing hahaha

asgardtipar2

May 24, 2018
I am now left with chloe pet training and chloe rectum temperature?? lol

1800 Mr. Tourture

Jun 10, 2017
Had you carefully read the introduction, you would have seen that Chloe is indeed adopted. As for the resemblance between Rachel and Emily, well, they do have things in common... ;)
its been well over a year since i last played. i didnt remember that from the into. thanks for clarifying.

Reactions: ThL

Gtogtz

Dec 27, 2017
For Cop and Nurse 2, at what point do you talk to Rach or Linda about new scenes, I was able to complete surprise etc and I still cant get 2 to trigger.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
what do i have to do to trigger the beautiful seashell during the day when Susan is there?
If you have one, you need to have Susan's trait to 1 or above.
You get that by having her watch Rachel being spanked.
To spank Rachel you need to have found the rattan cane and have her trait to 4 or more

Swag&Bacon

Jun 2, 2020
If you have one, you need to have Susan's trait to 1 or above.
You get that by having her watch Rachel being spanked.
To spank Rachel you need to have found the rattan cane and have her trait to 4 or more
How is the grind in the game and do we get some action with the Mother figure (don't know her name) in the first chapter?

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
How is the grind in the game and do we get some action with the Mother figure (don't know her name) in the first chapter?
There is grind in the first chapter, no more than in BB for example, but no less. It's not a VN. It gets way easier in the 2 following chapters.
You need to wait for chapter 2 to have sex with Rachel.
If that's what you really want, each chapter assumes that you completed 100% of the previous chapter. So you may start from Chpt.2. You'll miss the background of the story but you'll be more close to what you want.

3.80 star(s) 124 Votes