Jul 13, 2018
The Island Quests are really buggy right now. Unless you reach some at a very specific point, you can't progress ever again.

-Reverse Abuse has already been mentioned.

-Unless you get Rachel to 3 the same (first) day, she will never play with Amy again and you will never be able to get Susan's hook and thus won't be able to advance her at all.

-Amy's hook star doesn't trigger at all for me

-The first sea shell star doesn't trigger ever in my playthrough.

It's a mess right now.

EscapeEvade

Nov 23, 2017
The Island Quests are really buggy right now. Unless you reach some at a very specific point, you can't progress ever again.

-Unless you get Rachel to 3 the same (first) day, she will never play with Amy again and you will never be able to get Susan's hook and thus won't be able to advance her at all.

It's a mess right now.
The only thing that is buggy for me is Reverse Abuse. Everything else I got, though I'm not sure I got it in the order expected. Somehow I didn't get the first sea shell star before the second, but I did eventually get the first one. I can't remember how, but it was definitely after I did something... maybe got Susan her first Respect point...? I got Amy up to 5 Happiness points before she let me do the hook, I think.

Reactions: ThL

Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
Someone a clue what is missing here ?
screenshot0001.png

No event in trackers yacht/island look available to lock or follow.
3.jpg :oops:
Here the actual save:

gmdz

Feb 4, 2019
in Ch2 i cant unlock IN NEED OF ATTENTION #1 the 2nd star, if i dont do it do i lose something exept that scene?, somehting bugged out maybe i did something out of order, there isnt any ending to the game when i finish right?

gmdz

Feb 4, 2019
aww what changed from ch2 to ch3 in menus, i totally prefered the ch2 one it was smoother, i just started ch3 and i kind of feel it clunky (in my opinion)

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018

It's a mess right now.
Check the walkthrough for the required trait level of each character. Some combinations are needed for the event to trigger.
The only remaining bug is about Hands off / Reverse abuse. (see my post 2 days ago to solve the problem)

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
in Ch2 i cant unlock IN NEED OF ATTENTION #1 the 2nd star, if i dont do it do i lose something exept that scene?, somehting bugged out maybe i did something out of order, there isnt any ending to the game when i finish right?
This event is quite easy : do nothing (absolutely nothing) with the girl for whom you miss the star and go check her room at 00.00

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
For Cop and Nurse 2, at what point do you talk to Rach or Linda about new scenes, I was able to complete surprise etc and I still cant get 2 to trigger.
You need to have completed Surprise, Roleplay, and Mail from Linda with Chloe & Emily (when you are in the office)

Jul 13, 2018
Check the walkthrough for the required trait level of each character. Some combinations are needed for the event to trigger.
The only remaining bug is about Hands off / Reverse abuse. (see my post 2 days ago to solve the problem)
That is not true. I tried it myself. If after Day1 Rachel is at 2 instead of 3 (i.e. you only made her reversal with Amy once), she will never again play with Amy and thus Susan will not watch her with the hook and thus you will not advance Susan at all.

Amy's hook does not advance either under those cicurmstances even if she is at 7. Maybe all issues cascade off that but Reverse Abuse is definitely not the only problem.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
I can't get the 3rd star for Enough is Enough#1 with Linda
You only need to talk to her in the infirmary after catching her on the terrace at night.
Try to catch her again, maybe the possibility to talk to her is only for a limited time period.

Jul 13, 2018
Another bug? (See screenshot)

If you found Rachel's outfit only after you already had a high enough Submission Score for her, you will not be able to earn the third star and this means (I assume) you can't progress with Babes and Booze.

EDIT: NO Bug. Just make sure you exhaust all options (NOT JUST THE STARS!) to sleep with Rachel, Amy and Susan and it will advance.

Unbenannt.jpg

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 124 Votes