Jul 22, 2019
Another bug? (See screenshot)

If you found Rachel's outfit only after you already had a high enough Submission Score for her, you will not be able to earn the third star and this means (I assume) you can't progress with Babes and Booze.

View attachment 730319
Does anyone know how to reset the "Sleep with me tonight" progression in the save editor? I'm having the same problem.

gmdz

Feb 4, 2019
out of curiosity does the developed do polls to select characters for each update? bcs i just feel like there is little events with Susan and femdom. would love to see more but i dont know if other people dont like it and prefer not to have it

Jurandirr

Dec 4, 2018
how in hell does susan catch you spanking Chloe in the first episode? i already spanked her ass to fall off and she never catch it, is there a certain time of the day or the week?

nevermind, i got it, but there still some starts missing, especially one with the kneeling content with the schoolgirl uniform, this game have some hard grind man, where are the heroes of the galery mod.

Last edited:

gmdz

Feb 4, 2019
123.png

Hi i need some help on charlotte path bcs the 1st time i met her i lost almost all scenes exept the 1 tattoo one, i know i cant get the other 2 for sure but can i get the 1st Night 1st and 2nd Night events i am missing? and how? i feel i tried everything, not sure what i am missing

strict9

Nov 24, 2019
I'm on chapter 1 right now and am confused as hell. Can someone explain how the events thing works? What are the three columns for? Is the milestone completed when all the stars next to it are gold or when progression is 100%?

gmdz

Feb 4, 2019
I'm on chapter 1 right now and am confused as hell. Can someone explain how the events thing works? What are the three columns for? Is the milestone completed when all the stars next to it are gold or when progression is 100%?
columns are for different type of events, i believe main(story), secondary, reapetable if i remember correctly. for events you when you hover over the stars you can see what you need to do to trigger it, you can check walkthrough too. sometimes you need to repeat the same event to get all stars, and the milestone you can leave for last, you will need to do alot to unlock so dont set you goal there, just enjoy the events and slowly it will open on its own. check walkthrough thoo there is 1 event for amy that you can get gameover if not done in timely manner but thats towards the halfway-end

Reactions: strict9

strict9

Nov 24, 2019
columns are for different type of events, i believe main(story), secondary, reapetable if i remember correctly. for events you when you hover over the stars you can see what you need to do to trigger it, you can check walkthrough too. sometimes you need to repeat the same event to get all stars, and the milestone you can leave for last, you will need to do alot to unlock so dont set you goal there, just enjoy the events and slowly it will open on its own. check walkthrough thoo there is 1 event for amy that you can get gameover if not done in timely manner but thats towards the halfway-end
Thanks! My progress is actually at 75% right now and pretty much all of the grey stars that are left need me to complete the first milestone before I can do them. What I don't get is that all the stars next to the first milestone are golden, but nothing happened and I can't seem to trigger the events that require the 1st milestone to be completed. Have I not completed the first milestone? I'm doing the stars from left to right and the leftmost grey stars pretty much all need the 1st milestone completed. Some of the other grey stars that aren't the left most grey one don't mention the 1st milestone. Will finishing those trigger it?

Bonhomie

Aug 20, 2018
Thanks! My progress is actually at 75% right now and pretty much all of the grey stars that are left need me to complete the first milestone before I can do them. What I don't get is that all the stars next to the first milestone are golden, but nothing happened and I can't seem to trigger the events that require the 1st milestone to be completed. Have I not completed the first milestone? I'm doing the stars from left to right and the leftmost grey stars pretty much all need the 1st milestone completed. Some of the other grey stars that aren't the left most grey one don't mention the 1st milestone. Will finishing those trigger it?
It sounds like you are at the stage when you need to talk to Susan and then ring Uncle.
Does hovering over the 'quest' not give you a clue?

gmdz

Feb 4, 2019
are there any grey stars near the milestone on top or are all golden? if there are no grey ones i think you have to go to linda's office and use the phone to talk to ur mom 3 times so amy can come to the boat

gmdz

Feb 4, 2019
anyone know for Ch3 in Checking up on you quest how can i reward chloe? i already did it one time but i can only tell emily to now bother me and i cant find how to trigger chloe's reward spanking again

Nevermind i just clicked on her room out of nowhere and found it xD

Reactions: ThL
Jul 22, 2019
Download the walkthrough and follow each event series. The milestones act as a guide so you can know if you see everything.

Reactions: Max89

strict9

Nov 24, 2019
are there any grey stars near the milestone on top or are all golden? if there are no grey ones i think you have to go to linda's office and use the phone to talk to ur mom 3 times so amy can come to the boat
It sounds like you are at the stage when you need to talk to Susan and then ring Uncle.
Does hovering over the 'quest' not give you a clue?
Download the walkthrough and follow each event series. The milestones act as a guide so you can know if you see everything.
Thanks for the help! I just had to call the uncle from Linda's office. I was going in circles because didn't know I could do that now. The milestone's complete now and it seems to be progressing again, thanks again.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: ThL and Numa_Cway

Lhooq

May 19, 2017
I think I may have a problem - a few quirks.
1. Firstly, I can't seem to trigger the new island events - it's been many days and almost all the rest of the tracker is complete.
2. ... except, I can't seem to get the star for "Proper Spanking" - I have done the spanking with Amy and Chloe a few times.
3. Amy will never put clothes back on and is permanently naked.

Save attached - can anybody help or advise?

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Does anyone know how to reset the "Sleep with me tonight" progression in the save editor? I'm having the same problem.
You don't need to reset it. You should just have more and more option when you choose to sleep with Rachel as her sub trait is getting higher and as you find her outfit.
Otherwise the event is the e255 with you want to edit your save.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
out of curiosity does the developed do polls to select characters for each update? bcs i just feel like there is little events with Susan and femdom. would love to see more but i dont know if other people dont like it and prefer not to have it
There was a big pool about femdom a few months ago, quite inconclusive. 50% OK or don't mind, 50% against or don't want more.
But we don't get to select the characters involved in the coming events. More likely some action (last poll for example was about animation : 'What should get an animation', with spanking winning the poll ahead of sex & anal & BJ)

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
how in hell does susan catch you spanking Chloe in the first episode? i already spanked her ass to fall off and she never catch it, is there a certain time of the day or the week?

nevermind, i got it, but there still some starts missing, especially one with the kneeling content with the schoolgirl uniform, this game have some hard grind man, where are the heroes of the galery mod.
Kneeling contest : select femdom off, then this is an automatic win. After that you can select to spank Rachel as a schoolgirl (if you've already seen her in that outfit when she 'helps' you with a HJ)

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
View attachment 731179

Hi i need some help on charlotte path bcs the 1st time i met her i lost almost all scenes exept the 1 tattoo one, i know i cant get the other 2 for sure but can i get the 1st Night 1st and 2nd Night events i am missing? and how? i feel i tried everything, not sure what i am missing
It looks like you miss non repeatable ones when you first meet her, then another one when she offers to bind you and you refused. If you didn't get them then, you won't later on. Check the walkthrough on how to do it if you feel like it. I didn't get the ones when she binds you, for example.
1594899480172.png

3.80 star(s) 124 Votes