ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
I think I may have a problem - a few quirks.
1. Firstly, I can't seem to trigger the new island events - it's been many days and almost all the rest of the tracker is complete.
2. ... except, I can't seem to get the star for "Proper Spanking" - I have done the spanking with Amy and Chloe a few times.
3. Amy will never put clothes back on and is permanently naked.

Save attached - can anybody help or advise?
You need to reach the 2d level of pain threshold for Chloe when she is punished by Amy, and not using the strap (go bare handed for the 1rst pain level then paddle for the 2d, i just tried it with you save and it worked).
As for the uniform it's a bug, I can't get to change it either

Reactions: Lhooq

Jurandirr

Dec 4, 2018
Kneeling contest : select femdom off, then this is an automatic win. After that you can select to spank Rachel as a schoolgirl (if you've already seen her in that outfit when she 'helps' you with a HJ)
the problem is after sometime susan does not ask me to use the pills again, and we never had the fun on the room anymore, i guess i unlocked the uniform too late? cause its the only star that im missing in that scene and im think a few easy ones that are rng based and i get a 100%.

dang, to me the game still need a galery mod, the "night dreams" don't have all...

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
the problem is after sometime susan does not ask me to use the pills again, and we never had the fun on the room anymore, i guess i unlocked the uniform too late? cause its the only star that im missing in that scene and im think a few easy ones that are rng based and i get a 100%.

dang, to me the game still need a galery mod, the "night dreams" don't have all...
If Susan doesn't ask for your skills anymore, be in the corridor at 22.00. Some days (random) you'll hear noise coming from Rachel's room. Enter, choose the 3rd option. The following morning go tell Susan. You'll have a 'session' again this same day.
There's a gallery... in Chapter 3. In Chapter 1 & 2, you find in the dream section the non repeatable ones, all the other ones being 'repeatable' no need for a gallery to get them again.

Sesinho

Jan 3, 2020
First of all thank you, this must be a hell of work and effort. Now some small criticism:

Enjoyed first chapter quite a bit.

Second chapter got way out of hand (literally in most cases) with the spanking shit, and theres no much development storywise,
at that point so, i got really disconnected. Also MC Became a textbook psychopath, a tyrant and an asshole, that didnt help.

Begging of third chapter made me want to shoot myself.
Third chapter looks beta. Charlotte is definetly something, too bad that came in strong but didnt deliver much. After the introduction she became spanking material. Chloe and Emily carried the game so far.

If animation is gonna look good, go for it, otherwise i wouldnt spend time there cause full body animated scenes take a lot of time and may look cringy. I mean, the spanking with only a extended straight arm looks horrible.

Jurandirr

Dec 4, 2018
If Susan doesn't ask for your skills anymore, be in the corridor at 22.00. Some days (random) you'll hear noise coming from Rachel's room. Enter, choose the 3rd option. The following morning go tell Susan. You'll have a 'session' again this same day.
Jesus, how random? im trying for like 10 days, but good to know that still happens and this how you do it, thanks.

There's a gallery... in Chapter 3. In Chapter 1 & 2, you find in the dream section the non repeatable ones, all the other ones being 'repeatable' no need for a gallery to get them again.
i didn't start chapter 3 yet, hell, im trying to get 100% on 1, i didn't though it was possible repeat the spank scene with Susan and rachel, that thing just stop working.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Jesus, how random? im trying for like 10 days, but good to know that still happens and this how you do it, thanks.

i didn't start chapter 3 yet, hell, im trying to get 100% on 1, i didn't though it was possible repeat the spank scene with Susan and rachel, that thing just stop working.
It should never take 10 days. There's something wrong.
Or Susan still needs your skills but there is a cooldown in between each 'session'. Maybe try again.
If nothing works, post a save, I'll have a look at it.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
First of all thank you, this must be a hell of work and effort. Now some small criticism:

Enjoyed first chapter quite a bit.

Second chapter got way out of hand (literally in most cases) with the spanking shit, and theres no much development storywise,
at that point so, i got really disconnected. Also MC Became a textbook psychopath, a tyrant and an asshole, that didnt help.

Begging of third chapter made me want to shoot myself.
Third chapter looks beta. Charlotte is definetly something, too bad that came in strong but didnt deliver much. After the introduction she became spanking material. Chloe and Emily carried the game so far.

If animation is gonna look good, go for it, otherwise i wouldnt spend time there cause full body animated scenes take a lot of time and may look cringy. I mean, the spanking with only a extended straight arm looks horrible.
What would it be if it was 'some big criticism' :unsure:
Chapter 2 does have some difficult moments (Extra naughty 1 & 2) but those were needed for the story to go on.
And it's a spanking game, with one spanking event per release, so I suppose that starting from the beginning, it makes quite an impressive amount of slaps to go through the events :sneaky:

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
how in hell does susan catch you spanking Chloe in the first episode? i already spanked her ass to fall off and she never catch it, is there a certain time of the day or the week?

nevermind, i got it, but there still some starts missing, especially one with the kneeling content with the schoolgirl uniform, this game have some hard grind man, where are the heroes of the galery mod.
I'd like to know how you got caught spanking Chloe? I've tried just about everything I can think of even using the guide.

Jurandirr

Dec 4, 2018
I'd like to know how you got caught spanking Chloe? I've tried just about everything I can think of even using the guide.
after many, many tries, i was spanking her when she appear in the shower at 8:00am, guess those things are completely random and heavy RNG based...

Sesinho

Jan 3, 2020
i dont exactly remember and i dont know exactly what you are missing. The 2 things that come tomy mind are:

You are not doing the necessary spank for her to show up, or that spank must happen in a specific moment, maybe you need to catch her doing something? watch the hoveover description for the missing stars

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
I've tried spanking her at the spa with a strap, Bare bottom after catching her in my shower, regular spanking after catching her doing bad stuff like in her sister's room. Spanking is not my thing and this game seems obsessed with it. I'm at 90% after first milestone and I cannot get this one to proc nor "The More The Merrier" quest. Both of these are impeding progress so "Linda's Request" can complete.

*Edit* Actually the more I think about this game and look into the data on Save Editor the I think I'll solve the issue by dragging the file to my trash folder. I've wasted enough time trying to grind out these objectives that just get further into kink areas that are not my thing. Thanks for the replies

Last edited:

BondageMaster

May 23, 2020
Hello everyone, does any one know how to take Chloe for a walk as a dog? Also after both have pending punishments and you punish them together have Amy spank Chloe. Thanks!

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
I've tried spanking her at the spa with a strap, Bare bottom after catching her in my shower, regular spanking after catching her doing bad stuff like in her sister's room. Spanking is not my thing and this game seems obsessed with it. I'm at 90% after first milestone and I cannot get this one to proc nor "The More The Merrier" quest. Both of these are impeding progress so "Linda's Request" can complete.

*Edit* Actually the more I think about this game and look into the data on Save Editor the I think I'll solve the issue by dragging the file to my trash folder. I've wasted enough time trying to grind out these objectives that just get further into kink areas that are not my thing. Thanks for the replies
Jump to Chapter 2, there is almost no grind and you get enough of the story to understand the power plays.
But it's a spanking game, so there is still a lot to come, but with so many other things too...

Reactions: Macinnes

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Hello everyone, does any one know how to take Chloe for a walk as a dog? Also after both have pending punishments and you punish them together have Amy spank Chloe. Thanks!
Check the walkthrough
To take Chloe for a walk you need to have a pending punishment for Emily.
Go see Rachel, if there is the dialog line "Susan wants to see you" do nothing. Go see Emily, send her to your room to be punished. Do no go there. Go see Rachel again, tell her Susan wants to see her. Go see Chloe : you have a new option.
For Amy spanking Chloe and reverse : have a pending punishment for Chloe. Punish Amy (even if undeserved). You'll have the option to punish both.

Jurandirr

Dec 4, 2018
Jump to Chapter 2, there is almost no grind and you get enough of the story to understand the power plays.
But it's a spanking game, so there is still a lot to come, but with so many other things too...
Less grind is welcomed, the thing i find Odd is how part 2 enhanced a lot of things and we got new scenes but in other hand i felt it had such a downgrade in others and we lost so many options, especially in the repeatable scenes..

like i think everyone you have banged in part 1 should be in 2 more easily, and with the exception of the doctors
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
at least so far...

Rex72

Aug 5, 2018
The walkthrough is exactly that : how to trigger each individual event. Try to read it, and if you're still stuck post a screenshot of your event tracker with a mention of what you want to achieve.
I have looked at a walk through but they tend to be rigid in how you approach a task, and if some are done out of sequence they appear to lock further progress on others. I don´t know if this is a "fault" with the game the engine or my understanding of the game, I don´t like being made to fel like a idiot when the way forward is not logically found by following the chosen path. A multitude of choices does make for grater freedom in the game how ever if it also can leve you stuck if not solved in the correct order it may not be an advantage but a problem,right?

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
I have looked at a walk through but they tend to be rigid in how you approach a task, and if some are done out of sequence they appear to lock further progress on others. I don´t know if this is a "fault" with the game the engine or my understanding of the game, I don´t like being made to fel like a idiot when the way forward is not logically found by following the chosen path. A multitude of choices does make for grater freedom in the game how ever if it also can leve you stuck if not solved in the correct order it may not be an advantage but a problem,right?
Well, the game is structured in events. You can achieve most in the order you like, even start several all at the same time. So in a way 'choose oyur own path'.
Some events won't trigger before some particular other(s) is achieved. So there is a 'sequence' for a few. Most don't have that.
The walkthrough is merely here to point out what could be the prerequisites (this or that event to be fullfiled first), and some tips on how to do it when they are tricky (and some are tricky).

Reactions: TGI Games

Rex72

Aug 5, 2018
Well, the game is structured in events. You can achieve most in the order you like, even start several all at the same time. So in a way 'choose oyur own path'.
Some events won't trigger before some particular other(s) is achieved. So there is a 'sequence' for a few. Most don't have that.
The walkthrough is merely here to point out what could be the prerequisites (this or that event to be fullfiled first), and some tips on how to do it when they are tricky (and some are tricky).
Oh,must be me who has a logic fault then, oh well, hate it when that happens:) .
If it turns out it´s not then I would appreciate if the dev took a look just to make sure.

Reactions: ThL

Sesinho

Jan 3, 2020

What i tried to do is choosing the spank-deal with you later. And during the spanking complete the 20, cause i think scene ends if you dont feel half the threshold after 10.
Im also not into spanking, and this agme makes me cringe to unknown limits, but Chloe makes it fun, and Emily is not into it, so she always gives you options.
Also theres stuff happening at 6AM, took me some time to realize that.

3.80 star(s) 124 Votes