Oddball250

Mar 15, 2018
Im stuck on the island, i have spent weeks in game resetting and reloading try to get the hook, i think my game might be bugged, any ideas how to save edit to fix this?

dickkibone

Jul 16, 2020
Chloe's corruption :
Once you’ve struck the deal with Chloe (see Prerequisites above), catch her in Emily’s room at 16:00 and tell her that “She
Must Be Punished”, but choose to “Deal with her later”. Immediately after that talk to her to trigger her first bare bottom
spanking and unlock the quest (Note that her first bare spanking also unlocks Chloe’s corruption and exhibition levels).
★ Chloe can be spanked for several reasons during the day – snooping in Emily’s room at 16:00, Spying on Emily at
23:00, etc. The easiest way to do this however is to simply keep taking showers in your bathroom and wait for her to show
up. Whichever option you choose (or a combination of them), you must choose to “deal with her later” twice and punish
her with a bare spanking the third time
Doctor's turn
You need to progress in Aunt Finally Finds Out until you unlock having sex with Linda. Offer her another massage.
Is she sick
Enter Chloe’s room at 08:00 when she’s pretending to be sick AFTER Linda has changed her methods
Chloe's New punishment
You need to have completed Milestone 1
After your first time playing with Kitten you will get the option to take Chloe’s temperature (Costs 3 favor points)
I'm con fused with the immediately after for Chloe
After catching her at 4 and selecting the option to deal later there is no talk immediately unless time changers till 5 in the bathroom
??

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
I think I messed up the first night, now I don't get the second night options you are describing... how can I fix this? Everytime when she comes at night now I have to choose the drinks, then the topic, and then the topic again but I don't get any choice of "accept her request/give her some space" at any moment... By the way this is not the first time I visit the office, I am already with Amy. Thanks again!
View attachment 735884
These are one time only. You can't. but it won't have any consequences story wise, it does not stop any event from happening.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
I'm con fused with the immediately after for Chloe
After catching her at 4 and selecting the option to deal later there is no talk immediately unless time changers till 5 in the bathroom
??
At 16.00, catch Chloe in her sister's room. Select first You must be punished. Then select I'll deal with you later. Then you have an dialog chain and the new spanking option afterwards.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Im stuck on the island, i have spent weeks in game resetting and reloading try to get the hook, i think my game might be bugged, any ideas how to save edit to fix this?
See my posts about it from yesterday. There is a bug. You need to either start over again or edit your save.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
how to send away the girls? so i can go to the island
In Chapter 3 you need to spank Rachel butt naked in the corridor with Susan watching. Then speak to Susan. It will trigger the trip to the island

Reactions: pelle

EyeCannon

Nov 19, 2019
I am kinda stuck in the first chapter, i cant find where Emily and Linda are meeting. I have checked everywhere.. any help please ;)

3.80 star(s) 124 Votes