ut1stgear1

May 2, 2020
For Chloe :
OK, it's a bit tricky. Catch Chloe at 16.00 in Emily's room.
First choice : You must be punished.
Second choice : I'll deal with you later.
Then you have a new dialog chain with Chloe where she threatens to rat you to her Mom. She ends up OTK with bare bottom. And the mention in the notebook is gone.
Let me know if you're still stuck after that
thx. Took the route of jumping to ch 3 first and then go back to see what I missed in ch1 and 2.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
thx. Took the route of jumping to ch 3 first and then go back to see what I missed in ch1 and 2.
I would have tried Chapter 2 first, practically no grind and important story wise for Chapter 3. Your call ;)

choppie

Jul 2, 2020
Actually love this game and only started Ch1 now. I only ran into the walkthrough late and seem to be missing a star in "is she sick". Can one go back as it seem sot be a prerequisite for the "First milestone".

Reactions: TGI Games

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Actually love this game and only started Ch1 now. I only ran into the walkthrough late and seem to be missing a star in "is she sick". Can one go back as it seem sot be a prerequisite for the "First milestone".
Which star are you missing exactly ?

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
The last one should be easy when you have unlocked the previous ones. I think it's this one that is needed for Milestone 1, so even if you don't get n° 2 & 3 it should be OK.
I would just try to peek/enter Chloe's room after talking to Linda in the morning (08.00).
Have you tried that ?
If yes and it didn't work, post a save, I can give it a try

choppie

Jul 2, 2020
The last one should be easy when you have unlocked the previous ones. I think it's this one that is needed for Milestone 1, so even if you don't get n° 2 & 3 it should be OK.
I would just try to peek/enter Chloe's room after talking to Linda in the morning (08.00).
Have you tried that ?
If yes and it didn't work, post a save, I can give it a try
Perfect thanks, that actually triggered it... must have missed something. Cheers!

Reactions: ThL and TGI Games

hammerface

May 18, 2018
I'm about half way through chapter 2 and one thing has been bugging me since Amy arrived on the yacht.

If the MC just ordered a dictaphone from charlotte and recorded all of their exchanges he could defeat Amy at any point after she gets nasty. Seems so simple and logical. He could just say he wants it for studying or an audio diary or whatever.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Should I play all three chapters or just skip to a certain one?
Each chapter is standalone. You need to download all 3.
Chapter 1 is grindy but important story wise.
Chapters 2 & 3 have a better image quality and much less grind.
Don't start from Chapter 3 or you probably won't understand what's going on.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
I'm about half way through chapter 2 and one thing has been bugging me since Amy arrived on the yacht.

If the MC just ordered a dictaphone from charlotte and recorded all of their exchanges he could defeat Amy at any point after she gets nasty. Seems so simple and logical. He could just say he wants it for studying or an audio diary or whatever.
MC isn't that smart... or he realized that to hide a dictaphone when you're only wearing trunks might be difficult or give the person you're talking to the wrong impression about your 'state of mind' :cool:

Jhon99x

Apr 18, 2018
I noticed this game has incest tagged,So someone can inform me what type of incest does this game have?(mo-son,sis-bro?)

Numa_Cway

Jul 9, 2019
I noticed this game has incest tagged,So someone can inform me what type of incest does this game have?(mo-son,sis-bro?)
Your Aunt and 2 Cousins, however not related by blood.
Your Uncle (your mother's brother) married Rachel who brought in Emily from a previous marriage.
Together they adopted Chloe.

Your mother is not part of the game aside from 3-4 phone calls.

Reactions: ThL and Jhon99x
3.80 star(s) 124 Votes