ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
I can't finish the "aunt makes mistakes"
Susan already tell me to stop drugging my aunt

Progress in Not so safe anymore (4th Star) and choose to spank Rachel in her schoolgirl uniform.
When Susan no longer needs you skills, be in the corridor at 22.00. Some days you'll hear noise from Rachel's room. Enter and pick the 3rd choice. The following morning go tell Susan. That same evening you can have fun again.
Not so safe : tell Rachel during the day that you need her help (HJ) and that you would like to see a schoolgirl. Susan may show up.

Last edited:
Reactions: DashaTaran

Dreadder

Nov 9, 2017
Just a heads up - in case if it hasn't been mentioned before: the link for the compressed versions of the first two chapters lead to the wrong page of the thread, the actual post with links is one page before that.

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
Just a heads up - in case if it hasn't been mentioned before: the link for the compressed versions of the first two chapters lead to the wrong page of the thread, the actual post with links is one page before that.
You should use the Report button on the OP to call attention to the mods quicker for a fix to the OP.

Reactions: Dreadder

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Does anyone know how to finish "PROPER SPANKING"? I tried everything and still can't do it. Reached her 1st and 2d pain threshold but still can't finish the event.
Have Amy spank Chloe to the first level with her hand, then to the second level with the paddle. Do not use the strap. That should do it.

gen_88

Jul 22, 2020
I have just started chapter 3 but is it normal that I have to repeat the actions already done in chapter 2 to unlock the story or have I missed something?

TGI Games

Nov 20, 2018
I have just started chapter 3 but is it normal that I have to repeat the actions already done in chapter 2 to unlock the story or have I missed something?
You don't have to repeat them but you can if you want to. Just skip the old events and follow the new content and it should work.

Reactions: gen_88 and ThL

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Where can I see the v0.8 changelog?
Episode 8 - Patch notes:
/!\ If you went back on the yacht during last episode, you'll need to go back on the island to start this episode. /!\

• Added an anal scene when sleeping with Rachel.
  • Added a scene with Susan when sleeping with her (2 ending possible).
  • Enabled Susan's deal when finding a rare seashell.
  • Added Amy's scenes when sleeping with her (3 different scenes possible).
  • Added 1 spanking event with Amy.
  • Added an event which will properly end the Island trip. This event is huge with 8 different scenes.

Sep 1, 2017
Hi I'm stuck at part 1 on the aunt makes mistake. I've gotten the school uniform, teacher uniform, done the Rachel's helping hand, and have been caught by Susan but I can't trigger the event that allows me to get her in another kneeling contest. I don't even know how to get it. I saw someone saying that I needed to get caught and then, go to Susan at the morning but even after I got caught, the option isn't there. If possible, can anyone link me to a saved file that has this whole part 1 finished.

Sep 1, 2017
Ok I actually got it when I saw her masturbating and telling it to Susan which led to another contest and me spanking her but, she wasn't wearing her uniform and I couldn't unlock that achievement

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Ok I actually got it when I saw her masturbating and telling it to Susan which led to another contest and me spanking her but, she wasn't wearing her uniform and I couldn't unlock that achievement
A session with Rachel and Susan will be available each time you catch her masturbating.
You need to unlock the cosplays when you ask Rachel for her help during her hand jobs. Only after that will it be available when she is with Susan.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Yea it says episode 9 on patreon
Episode 9 is the next release.
I have not read that it will be a new chapter in the sense that you don't need your old saves to play, starting anew like in Chapter 2 or 3.
All it says is (with the first preview) :
First preview of the next episode and as you can see it's time to leave the island, not for the yacht but for the office.
Rest assured, Chloe and Emily will make their comeback, we all missed them.
;)

3.80 star(s) 124 Votes