Dextero

Jul 3, 2018
I have a question about chap 1 cloe spanking with Emily. I can't activate(she refuses) : Because you insulted Emily, she will be the one to spank you or more spicy options.Must i have Amy on board to activate this?

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
I have a question about chap 1 cloe spanking with Emily. I can't activate(she refuses) : Because you insulted Emily, she will be the one to spank you or more spicy options.Must i have Amy on board to activate this?
No need for Amy.
Repeat to open more options.
Some are here as decoy and will not be possible, no matter how hard you try

Reactions: Dextero

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Ive Raised Amy's traits to 7 and rachel to 3, while susan is still 0, what did I miss?
Raise Rachel a bit more (catching her with Amy or calling Amy to watch at night). You'll have a talk with Susan about Rachel that will allow you to spank Rachel. You need to search in the house and find the rattan cane.
When spanking Rachel, call Susan to watch. It will unlock her trait. Repeat, and / or find enough seashells to make a deal with Susan, then find a rare one to be able to spank her.

Oliverkut

Jun 9, 2020
When i just came back from the tower for the first time, it is just about 15 minutes of playing (i am at the beginning of the game), i am now on the yacht and i can fuck any girls already, it that normal ? or a bug?

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
When i just came back from the tower for the first time, it is just about 15 minutes of playing (i am at the beginning of the game), i am now on the yacht and i can fuck any girls already, it that normal ? or a bug?
Are you playing Chapter 3 directly without playing first Chapter 1 & 2 ? They are on the front page under the spoiler tag

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Release dayyy!
Episode 9 takes place at the office, all characters but Linda will be there.
During the island trip, I introduced a few improvements on how the "idles" (default image when you enter a location) were handled. This turned out pretty well so the system has been fully integrated in episode 9.
There are 5 new scenes for 3 events and many reworked events to fit the current story progression.
You guys voted for an animation so you can expect it to be in one of the new events. It has been a while since the last animation. I hope you will like it.
The tracker has been improved with your feedback once again, I think we're getting close to its final state. Let me know if you think something else should be added or tweaked.

Episode 9 Patch Note:
  • 5 New scenes (3 events)
  • 1 Animated scene
  • 1 Improved tracker
  • 2 Hidden alternate scenes
  • Reworked some office events to fit the story progression.

Cirode

Mar 6, 2019
Release dayyy!
Episode 9 takes place at the office, all characters but Linda will be there.
During the island trip, I introduced a few improvements on how the "idles" (default image when you enter a location) were handled. This turned out pretty well so the system has been fully integrated in episode 9.
There are 5 new scenes for 3 events and many reworked events to fit the current story progression.
You guys voted for an animation so you can expect it to be in one of the new events. It has been a while since the last animation. I hope you will like it.
The tracker has been improved with your feedback once again, I think we're getting close to its final state. Let me know if you think something else should be added or tweaked.

Episode 9 Patch Note:
  • 5 New scenes (3 events)
  • 1 Animated scene
  • 1 Improved tracker
  • 2 Hidden alternate scenes
  • Reworked some office events to fit the story progression.
Thanks!

Sounds like there might be some good stuffin the works. Maybe now the office will not feel as empty as before and we can get all of the first/second day stuff afterwards.

whatdoesthismean

Dec 2, 2019
In CH1, How do I get back to the Kneeling contest after Susan says she doesn't need my help anymore? I need to complete the 3rd last star in Aunt Makes Mistakes

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
In CH1, How do I get back to the Kneeling contest after Susan says she doesn't need my help anymore? I need to complete the 3rd last star in Aunt Makes Mistakes
Be in the corridor at 22.00. Some days you'll hear noises coming from Rachel's room. Enter and pick the 3rd choice. Tell Susan the following morning. That same day there is a 'session' again in Rachel's room.

MauritkCL

Feb 3, 2018
ThL maybe you can help me, I've recently decided I've had enough of the color changing testicles, so I've decided to join the Admirals. But now I need help with the latest version. Do you want me to post my question here or ask it privately?

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
Is each chapter separate or do they contain the previous chapters? Normally I don't ask, but the zips for chapter 2 is twice the size of chapter 1, so it looks like it might include the previous chapter.

3.80 star(s) 124 Votes