Numa_Cway

Jul 9, 2019
Is each chapter separate or do they contain the previous chapters? Normally I don't ask, but the zips for chapter 2 is twice the size of chapter 1, so it looks like it might include the previous chapter.
No they're separate, you have to download all three.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
ThL maybe you can help me, I've recently decided I've had enough of the color changing testicles, so I've decided to join the Admirals. But now I need help with the latest version. Do you want me to post my question here or ask it privately?
Join us on Discord in the admiral forum. And welcome to this elite club ;)
Or PM me, your call

Last edited:

MauritkCL

Feb 3, 2018
Join us on Discord in the admiral forum. And welcome to this elite club ;)
Or PM me, your call
I'll use the Discord next time, for now I managed to find the solution, but only by using Unren to decompile the rpa. Had to search all the images, but I found it.

Reactions: ThL

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
I'll use the Discord next time, for now I managed to find the solution, but only by using Unren to decompile the rpa. Had to search all the images, but I found it.
the outfit I presume... well hidden no? ;)

MauritkCL

Feb 3, 2018
the outfit I presume... well hidden no? ;)
Well not exactly, I found the outfit accidentally, but after ordering it, I had to skip ahead several weeks (in game time) before it finally arrived. I don't know why it took so long. I also have some other opinions about this release but perhaps it would be better to air those on the Discord, am I right?

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Well not exactly, I found the outfit accidentally, but after ordering it, I had to skip ahead several weeks (in game time) before it finally arrived. I don't know why it took so long. I also have some other opinions about this release but perhaps it would be better to air those on the Discord, am I right?
Yes, Discord is the place. It took 3-4 days for me, but it depends on the time you took to sort out the Family Matters...

spanker1985

Oct 2, 2018
hello I play CH3 on the iland with Ragel and i can't finish the last 2 Stars , the first is i gues its calles "Reverse" and the last one takes place when all is done .

anybody can help ?
thx

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
hello I play CH3 on the iland with Ragel and i can't finish the last 2 Stars , the first is i gues its calles "Reverse" and the last one takes place when all is done .

anybody can help ?
thx
Check a few pages back for one of my post on this topic, you missed the Reverse abuse event (there is a bug on the F95 version, it is available only on the 2d day then it's gone). You need to edit your save to correct the value and have a chance to play it.
Then you will be able to play the last event.

Reactions: TGI Games

chuckypetya

Jan 18, 2018
Release dayyy!
Episode 9 takes place at the office, all characters but Linda will be there.
During the island trip, I introduced a few improvements on how the "idles" (default image when you enter a location) were handled. This turned out pretty well so the system has been fully integrated in episode 9.
There are 5 new scenes for 3 events and many reworked events to fit the current story progression.
You guys voted for an animation so you can expect it to be in one of the new events. It has been a while since the last animation. I hope you will like it.
The tracker has been improved with your feedback once again, I think we're getting close to its final state. Let me know if you think something else should be added or tweaked.

Episode 9 Patch Note:
  • 5 New scenes (3 events)
  • 1 Animated scene
  • 1 Improved tracker
  • 2 Hidden alternate scenes
  • Reworked some office events to fit the story progression.
Finally!!! I'm really waiting for to see the girls again!! :p ;)

Reactions: ThL

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
Can someone help me, I'm playing chapter 1 and I'm trying to get the last 2 stars on "Stealing Homework". I have finished "Emily's Exhibition Level 1", but she never peeks on Chloe's spanking in the interior. I've tried a hundred times, (reloading from 14:00 after each time) going through everything, even getting caught, and it never triggers. Is there some hidden thing I need to do to unlock it, something that the walkthrough and the in-game events page doesn't mention?

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Can someone help me, I'm playing chapter 1 and I'm trying to get the last 2 stars on "Stealing Homework". I have finished "Emily's Exhibition Level 1", but she never peeks on Chloe's spanking in the interior. I've tried a hundred times, (reloading from 14:00 after each time) going through everything, even getting caught, and it never triggers. Is there some hidden thing I need to do to unlock it, something that the walkthrough and the in-game events page doesn't mention?
I'm not so sure that you need Emily for the last star.
There is nothing special that I remember to get those stars.
Post a save, I'll give it a try

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
I'm not so sure that you need Emily for the last star.
There is nothing special that I remember to get those stars.
Post a save, I'll give it a try
Here is a screenshot of the requirements for the stars I'm needing (the walkthrough says these 2 stars are unlocked at the same time):
1597045903568.png
I've also attached my save file. I've noticed that during the scene, Chloe is liking it, is it possible that because I've started spanking Chloe, it's messed up now?

3.80 star(s) 124 Votes