ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Here is a screenshot of the requirements for the stars I'm needing (the walkthrough says these 2 stars are unlocked at the same time):
View attachment 766883
I've also attached my save file. I've noticed that during the scene, Chloe is liking it, is it possible that because I've started spanking Chloe, it's messed up now?
OK, I got it, it took me some time.
Don't ask me why but I had to unlock Emily's BJ first, then the following day steal the homework and I got the last 2 stars in a row.
To unlock Emily's BJ, keep 1 hour of studying and be at 18.00 by the pool when Emily is there. Choose "Study". She'll give you a BJ.
The next day steal the homework and it should be OK.
Here is a save after the BJ and just before the spanking, just in case (just go to the Interior).

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
OK, I got it, it took me some time.
Don't ask me why but I had to unlock Emily's BJ first, then the following day steal the homework and I got the last 2 stars in a row.
To unlock Emily's BJ, keep 1 hour of studying and be at 18.00 by the pool when Emily is there. Choose "Study". She'll give you a BJ.
The next day steal the homework and it should be OK.
Here is a save after the BJ and just before the spanking, just in case (just go to the Interior).
Thanks.

Another question, how do you unlock the "Not Good Enough" punishments? I tried being distracted all three times I cleaned, and I tried only cleaning 2 of the places. And it's not unlocking. And I do have femdom active.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Thanks.

Another question, how do you unlock the "Not Good Enough" punishments? I tried being distracted all three times I cleaned, and I tried only cleaning 2 of the places. And it's not unlocking. And I do have femdom active.
Do not clean at all.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
how do i earn the next star? because it running in loop all the time and nothing happen.
Ace the test (study 20 hours).
Claim an anal reward.
At 22.00 go in Rachel's room, choose Sleep then Claim your reward.

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
I have a question. In Ch. 1, during the nightly event in the interior with Emily and Chloe (unlocked during "Sister Rivalry") do the last to options with Chloe ("Emily spanks her" and "Emily and Chloe kiss during spankings") do anything (ie. Will Chloe accept them)? There is no event star about them, so I'm curious if they unlock new scenes.

LoganP

Nov 21, 2017
I have a question. In Ch. 1, during the nightly event in the interior with Emily and Chloe (unlocked during "Sister Rivalry") do the last to options with Chloe ("Emily spanks her" and "Emily and Chloe kiss during spankings") do anything (ie. Will Chloe accept them)? There is no event star about them, so I'm curious if they unlock new scenes.
I'm pretty sure those specific options aren't possible. It's just there to tease/make it a challenge to find Chloes limit. Harder implement and Emily watches are the final possible options iirc. Can't swear on it since it was a while ago.

Reactions: ThL
3.80 star(s) 124 Votes