vamnelidas

Jul 8, 2020
Cure My Addiction [Ch. 3 Ep.9 B] [TheGary]

Original Size: 1.89 GB
Compressed Size: 581 MB

Win/Linux: -
Dont't get it, it has a 600Mb size, and the tracker is the same trash as it used to be, and doesn't seem to have new events. The cursor is new but anything else has changed

Reactions: avart

truerty

Dec 30, 2018
I've played the 1st two chapters on Android and it was a very nice game. But for some reason it's hard to find the 3rd chapter for Android, if anyone could help, that'd be nice.

Edit: Nevermind, just got an apk from fapnation [Ch 3 Ep 8b]. Not the latest, but it'll do. Just make sure you guys update the next version here. We Android souls would greatly appreciate it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ohdude96

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
ThL

How's it going with you?

Sorry I have not been around for a few months and I think its about time I get caught up with this VN/game.
Doing fine, thanks.
The game keeps gaining up speed IMO, lots of things, a return to the Island.
Enjoy ;)

SDaddy666

May 5, 2017
can anyone share a hint for chloe's outfit please ? Also I can't trigger the babysitting dialogue with charlotte is there a trick or am i no the only one struggling ?

Reactions: ubblesnop

frond

Donor
Oct 2, 2017
can anyone share a hint for chloe's outfit please ? Also I can't trigger the babysitting dialogue with charlotte is there a trick or am i no the only one struggling ?
Chloe's outfit shows up randomly when watching TV in the living room. Then ask Charlotte to order it. For babysitting you need to catch Amy on the PC in the living room late at night. The babysitting dialog shows up the second time you catch her.

mdmnsjs1

Nov 21, 2018
with amy how does she get my attention at night? ive gone a week without saying anything to her and still nothing thanks

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018

crowsty

Nov 26, 2018
Hello , i'm blocked with the quest mail from linda. They say to check my PC a the office when i'm on a trip but i don't receive anything.Because of that i can't continue the quest cop and nurse #2. i do some trip ship to office and i trigered the fate that linda go to see chloe and emily so they take care of here but nothing else. Here my save

Last edited:

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
I'm curious, in Chapter 2, why is the event that starts when you accept your Mom's phone call not trackable or in your notebook or anything?

3.80 star(s) 124 Votes