splamo

Jun 26, 2018
The office seems like it lost some of the repeatable content this update? I understand ditching the "Watch TV, Eat, Drink, Look at sex doll, Look at sex contraption" things since they didn't really have a function, but now I wasn't able to have sex with Amy in the living room or bedroom. That made me a little sad.

Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
Got someone a clue where to find or how to order (could Charlotte help?) the "new suitable outfit" for Chloe (chapter 3 / Chloe´s at home -2nd star) ?
If you want to help, here is my actual save.

Jurandirr

Dec 4, 2018
My pc died so i lost my complete chapter 1 and almost done chapter 2 saves, any kind soul have the saves from the previous games before i start chapter 3? the search is kinda hard with so many pages

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Got someone a clue where to find or how to order (could Charlotte help?) the "new suitable outfit" for Chloe (chapter 3 / Chloe´s at home -2nd star) ?
Watch TV until there is an outfit displayed. Then order it with Charlotte's help.
The TV thing is random. Use F5/F8 to get it quicker

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
The office seems like it lost some of the repeatable content this update? I understand ditching the "Watch TV, Eat, Drink, Look at sex doll, Look at sex contraption" things since they didn't really have a function, but now I wasn't able to have sex with Amy in the living room or bedroom. That made me a little sad.
All former sex scenes are repeatable, only the name and sometimes the scenario have changed to adapt to the new relationships

Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
It mysterious, I ended all gaming and home quest with exception of finding any new outfit for Chloe ("Chloe´s at home" 2nd star ), but in the full completed gallery (bondage cage)her new outfit is shown as second option?:unsure::unsure::unsure:
Might this be a bug in 3-9-B?
Here is my actual (full?)-save.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Watch TV until you see an outfit.
Then go see Charlotte to order it.
The image needed us random, use F5/F8 for a quicker result

Reactions: Antwit

Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
My pc died so i lost my complete chapter 1 and almost done chapter 2 saves, any kind soul have the saves from the previous games before i start chapter 3? the search is kinda hard with so many pages
I am not sure if this save could help to solve your problem, but give it a try:

its the last save from chapter 2 I load and started to play release C3-4d.

Reactions: Jurandirr

cager

Aug 2, 2017
Help please I am confused. I have tried searching this thread but cannot find my answer (maybe it is the correct search terms I cannot find)
I am returning to CMA after a long break. I was working my way through Chapter 1 and I am nearly at the start of Chapter 2.
So, the question is, do I jump straight to the latest C3-E9-B file or do I have to progress through each C3-E1, C3-E2 etc?

More simply, is C3-E9-B all of C3 to date or an additional to C3-E8?

Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
Watch TV until you see an outfit.
Then go see Charlotte to order it.
The image needed us random, use F5/F8 for a quicker result
After the ordering is there the delivery shown? In some way I don´t know when to push F5/F8. Has there to be a choose between using or not using the outfit at a special point when speaking with Chloe? At 8 from 8 tries no new outfit shown.
Ok I found out I have to talk to Charlotte a 2nd time some days after if the outfit is available:LOL:

Last edited:
Reactions: ThL

Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
Help please I am confused. I have tried searching this thread but cannot find my answer (maybe it is the correct search terms I cannot find)
I am returning to CMA after a long break. I was working my way through Chapter 1 and I am nearly at the start of Chapter 2.
So, the question is, do I jump straight to the latest C3-E9-B file or do I have to progress through each C3-E1, C3-E2 etc?

More simply, is C3-E9-B all of C3 to date or an additional to C3-E8?
Chapter 3 is mostly independent from C1 and C2. You can play it separately from a new start if you only go to island or office, events on the yacht may be needed results from C1 and C2 (the local saves on your are in same place for all chapters, the game saves for each Chapter separate in the chapter game devices c1 - c3 ).

Ewasuw

Jun 23, 2019
"If you don't speak to Amy too long, she might try to get you attention during the night."
I haven't spoken for a week and nothing is happening. Where am I making a mistake?

3.80 star(s) 124 Votes