ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Because chapter 1 is a grindfest.
I rather think it's because there is no incest in it and no way to mod it into incest mode without re writing all the dialog. Look at the first page of the "Popular Games" and count those that have no incest... I still have to figure how this rating is done BTW...

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Simple wooow! I'm amazed!!! This was one of the best updates! I really missed the girls, loved the lot of contet with them! I hope for a 3some with C&E :D Ummm... just one question... when is the release of the next update? :D :D :D :D :D :D
I had the same reaction : I didn't realized until playing the last release how much I missed the sisters (especially Emily of course) ;)

Reactions: chuckypetya

RexGenocide

Aug 11, 2017
If you're playing the latest version, you miss a lot of new events... Did Susan saw you spank Rachel butt naked in the corridor ? If no, make it happen. If yes, go talk to Susan after that, it will trigger the island journey.
If you're not at that stage, post a save.
That's actually helped. Thank u a lot!

Reactions: ThL

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
Out of curiosity, why are all the traits unknown again at the start of Chapter 2? Shouldn't the ones that you've discovered in Chapter 1 still be known?

engfeh

Mar 3, 2018
hm, i seem to be stuck on the island, second time. The "babes and booze" event won't fire until you complete all the island events, but i somehow skipped step one of Seashell collection (i think by refusing to give her a shell the first time). any ideas on how to fix this?

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
I've tried playing trough that day several times just to have that scene trigger, but I can't seem to find the 'noise' you mention?
You need to choose "What is it?" and "The beach can wait" to trigger this scene (those are the first two dialogue options you got when you get there...)

Reactions: ThL

UncleNanard

I am to music what Kanye West is to adult games.
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
Hello, i have format my PC and lost my saves, someone have a 0.7 (end) save ?

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
I found an inconsistency. In Chapter 2, during the "In Need of Attention #1", when you call your uncle, the conversation states that you are administering the punishments, but that's not the case when the event chain is first available. Is the call to your uncle supposed to be delayed until you get permission to do punishments?

ChaosX

Aug 13, 2016
In Ch3 Is the office bugged for anyone else or am I missing something? I only have the wait and work options I've gone several times, the PC, and other things don't show up. (fresh start on this )

DefNotACow

Dec 19, 2018
In Ch3 Is the office bugged for anyone else or am I missing something? I only have the wait and work options I've gone several times, the PC, and other things don't show up. (fresh start on this )
Having the same problem. No pc option in the living room so I can't progress with the mail.

3.80 star(s) 124 Votes