engfeh

Mar 3, 2018
I can't read your save file, I get an error message and it makes me start Chapter 3 from the start. Sorry.
hm, i still had the game open when i copied the file, perhaps that's why? Re-uploaded, plus the autosave.

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
hm, i still had the game open when i copied the file, perhaps that's why? Re-uploaded, plus the autosave.
Tried your save, you need to find a rare seashell, then give it to Susan and choose "Spanking time" as a reward...

Reactions: ThL

4st7lb

Oct 16, 2017
I don't have the option to use the PC in order to get the e-mails. I can only skip time. Anyone know why?

DefNotACow

Dec 19, 2018
I don't have the option to use the PC in order to get the e-mails. I can only skip time. Anyone know why?
Office seems to be bugged in ep 9 currently. A few of us are having this problem. You'll have to either wait for fix or start a new save on an old version and get past it.

Reactions: 4st7lb

Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
Office seems to be bugged in ep 9 currently. A few of us are having this problem. You'll have to either wait for fix or start a new save on an old version and get past it.
I had no problem with the mails . So good so far.

But I think we have to await some bugfixes for C3_E9_B anyway.
If not planend, the biggest bug in this release is (after full ending the quests on yacht and island ) if once joined the office a missing option to go back to the yacht or island.
Ok perhaps it will be possible a way back again in C3_E9_C or D but que sera sera.
So I´m looking forward to may be C3_E10_B or C4_E1_B to see how this whole addiction will ends or go on.

kimi know

Apr 22, 2018
I have a problem... i cant seem to progress, i think i probably messed up some event, and i'd like to start chapter 3 from scratch. But when i start a new game its not really from scratch... gallery still there, the events i unlocked are still there. It seems even without save files the game still remembers something, how do fix that? I tried to search for some files that could save that in C: but could find nothing. Anyone know how to do this? How to strat like i've never played chapter 3 before? Thanks.

Last edited:

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
In Chapter 2, "Consequences #1", the walkthrough says that if Emily has had a punishment and you forgot to uncuff her she may join you. Does Emily have to be currently cuffed, or just have had it done to her in the past?

DefNotACow

Dec 19, 2018
I had no problem with the mails . So good so far.

But I think we have to await some bugfixes for C3_E9_B anyway.
If not planend, the biggest bug in this release is (after full ending the quests on yacht and island ) if once joined the office a missing option to go back to the yacht or island.
Ok perhaps it will be possible a way back again in C3_E9_C or D but que sera sera.
So I´m looking forward to may be C3_E10_B or C4_E1_B to see how this whole addiction will ends or go on.
Well shit idk then. Maybe it has something to do with my save. I don't suppose you have a save from around the end of receiving mail do you?

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
I made an unofficial bugfix (switched L.current == "office" to L.env == "office" in one file) which should make those icons reappear.
Just unzip the attached file in the same directory as the CureMyAddiction.exe...

Edit: Sorry made and error which prevents the Dinner event with charlotte after you go to the office after the island. (The patch is updated)
If you applied the previous one, you can fix it by deleting the following folder/files:
Delete folder game/scripts-office
Delete file game/scripts-core/gui/locations_screen.rpyc
Delete file game/scripts-core/gui/locations_screen.rpy

Last edited:
Reactions: MasterMerp

DefNotACow

Dec 19, 2018
I made an unofficial bugfix (switched L.current == "office" to L.env == "office" in three files) which should make those icons reappear.
Just unzip the attached file in the same directory as the CureMyAddiction.exe...
holy shit thanks youre the goat

Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
I have a problem... i cant seem to progress, i think i probably messed up some event, and i'd like to start chapter 3 from scratch. But when i start a new game its not really from scratch... gallery still there, the events i unlocked are still there. It seems even without save files the game still remembers something, how do fix that? I tried to search for some files that could save that in C: but could find nothing. Anyone know how to do this? How to strat like i've never played chapter 3 before? Thanks.
The road on your pc to C3 datas is on
C:User\YourUsername\AppData\Roaming\Renpy\CureMyAddiction (win7 win10 similiar) ;)
C1 u C2 :
C:User\username\AppData\Roaming\Renpy\CMA-Chapter1(-Chapter2);)

But may be it could help, you delete "resident" in ...\.\.\game\saves (Caution! Please copy/paste or rename "resident" as backup before!) ;)

3.80 star(s) 124 Votes