Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
I made an unofficial bugfix (switched L.current == "office" to L.env == "office" in three files) which should make those icons reappear.
Just unzip the attached file in the same directory as the CureMyAddiction.exe...
Copied the unziped files like you wrote. No effect in my game.
But what should your bugfix change? What icons you´re meaning ? No clue.

Last edited:

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
My bad not sure if you still need a save but here it is. I'm on the last step of receiving mail from chloe but there is no pc option in the living room.
This bug was reported also by some patrons. Thanks anyway. I think the dev is working on a patch

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
I had no problem with the mails . So good so far.

But I think we have to await some bugfixes for C3_E9_B anyway.
If not planend, the biggest bug in this release is (after full ending the quests on yacht and island ) if once joined the office a missing option to go back to the yacht or island.
Ok perhaps it will be possible a way back again in C3_E9_C or D but que sera sera.
So I´m looking forward to may be C3_E10_B or C4_E1_B to see how this whole addiction will ends or go on.
That's not a bug : going back to the island is not possible (it was a 'one time only thing' at the moment) and going back to the yacht is not interesting because all the girls are here, in the office.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Copied the unziped files like you wrote. No effect in my game.
But what should your bugfix change? What icons you´re meaning ? No clue.
It's for those who have only a 'wait' button when in the office's different rooms. It was reported yesterday.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
In Chapter 2, "Consequences #1", the walkthrough says that if Emily has had a punishment and you forgot to uncuff her she may join you. Does Emily have to be currently cuffed, or just have had it done to her in the past?
When you punish her with handcuffed anal, do not set her free, and 'forget' her. She'll be mad at you. The next time you get to see Susan, she should join (I don't know how long she stays mad, I'm 'femdom off').

kimi know

Apr 22, 2018
The road on your pc to C3 datas is on
C:User\YourUsername\AppData\Roaming\Renpy\CureMyAddiction (win7 win10 similiar) ;)
C1 u C2 :
C:User\username\AppData\Roaming\Renpy\CMA-Chapter1(-Chapter2);)

But may be it could help, you delete "resident" in ...\.\.\game\saves (Caution! Please copy/paste or rename "resident" as backup before!) ;)
Thanks, but sadly didnt help. I deleted everything in both C:User\YourUsername\AppData\Roaming\Renpy\CureMyAddiction (it's a backup of saved games basically?) and also deleted all my saved games in \.\game\saves, yet when i start a new game i still see gallery with half scenes available and stuff like that. I really dont understand, when you start from scratch you shouldnt be able to see any scene at all, right? Or it's normal to see those scenes even when you start from 0 because they are from chapter 1-2 and the game aleways shows them? Thats the only explaination i can get. I also have all events unlocked except some on the right side that are reddish, is this how its supposed to be when you start a new game? Thank you!

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
So the 2 chapter doesn't even have an ending ? You just finish it to 100% and thats it ? I started Chapter 3 and the uncle just randomly picks you up in a heli....

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
So the 2 chapter doesn't even have an ending ? You just finish it to 100% and thats it ? I started Chapter 3 and the uncle just randomly picks you up in a heli....
Yes, that's it, you have deemed worthy of his attention and he takes you with him to see if you can help in his business.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Thanks, but sadly didnt help. I deleted everything in both C:User\YourUsername\AppData\Roaming\Renpy\CureMyAddiction (it's a backup of saved games basically?) and also deleted all my saved games in \.\game\saves, yet when i start a new game i still see gallery with half scenes available and stuff like that. I really dont understand, when you start from scratch you shouldnt be able to see any scene at all, right? Or it's normal to see those scenes even when you start from 0 because they are from chapter 1-2 and the game aleways shows them? Thats the only explaination i can get. I also have all events unlocked except some on the right side that are reddish, is this how its supposed to be when you start a new game? Thank you!
Red events are locked ones and you need to progress in other events to unlock them

kimi know

Apr 22, 2018
Red events are locked ones and you need to progress in other events to unlock them
Thank you ThL but thats not my problem, but maybe you do know a solution. I basically want to start chapter 3 from scratch (i played up until like episode 4 i think and want to restart), like ive never played before. But even if i delete all saved files folder, when i start a new game, i still see gallery scenes half full and the only events red are the ones on the right side (because I guess are after episode 4 which i never played, while the ones i have unlocked in the past are not red). It's like the game somehow remembers what I've alrdy played and unlocked before, but ive deleted every possible old file. Do you know if there are some hidden files with history that the game loads? Thank you!

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Thank you ThL but thats not my problem, but maybe you do know a solution. I basically want to start chapter 3 from scratch (i played up until like episode 4 i think and want to restart), like ive never played before. But even if i delete all saved files folder, when i start a new game, i still see gallery scenes half full and the only events red are the ones on the right side (because I guess are after episode 4 which i never played, while the ones i have unlocked in the past are not red). It's like the game somehow remembers what I've alrdy played and unlocked before, but ive deleted every possible old file. Do you know if there are some hidden files with history that the game loads? Thank you!
Fo me there only two places where the saves are :
in the game folder (for example : CmA-C2-TheDisciplinarian-pc / game / saves)
or in the 'permanent' folder : C: / User / (you) / AppData / Roaming / Renpy / CmA-Chapter-2 (or CmA-Chapter-1 or CureMyAddiction)
Don't know if that helps...

kimi know

Apr 22, 2018
Fo me there only two places where the saves are :
in the game folder (for example : CmA-C2-TheDisciplinarian-pc / game / saves)
or in the 'permanent' folder : C: / User / (you) / AppData / Roaming / Renpy / CmA-Chapter-2 (or CmA-Chapter-1 or CureMyAddiction)
Don't know if that helps...
Thank you, I had already removed all that but... no luck.
But just to make sure, this is what I see when I start a new game:

Is it correct? I mean, shouldnt the gallery be empty? And have a lot more red locked events on the left side? Because at this point im not even sure if this is how its supposed to start Chapter 3? Thank you!

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
Thank you, I had already removed all that but... no luck.
But just to make sure, this is what I see when I start a new game:

Is it correct? I mean, shouldnt the gallery be empty? And have a lot more red locked events on the left side? Because at this point im not even sure if this is how its supposed to start Chapter 3? Thank you!
You are removing the persistent file from those locations too, right? I believe that's where the gallery stuff is saved.

kimi know

Apr 22, 2018
You are removing the persistent file from those locations too, right? I believe that's where the gallery stuff is saved.
Yep, i actually removed both folders, the ones in C: and in the game directory /saves and only after that started the game, yet i still see gallery half full and events unlocked. I even removed Renpy from Appdata/roaming just in case that maybe it saves something in some other folder in there, still see galleries. Running out of ideas.

TGI Games

Nov 20, 2018
Yep, i actually removed both folders, the ones in C: and in the game directory /saves and only after that started the game, yet i still see gallery half full and events unlocked. I even removed Renpy from Appdata/roaming just in case that maybe it saves something in some other folder in there, still see galleries. Running out of ideas.
You don't have to look for anything else to remove from your PC. The gallery doesn't use any data from those folders. It only uses the variables inside the game only, which are generated from loading a save or on new game start they get filled with some initial values. These values then cause some of the gallery to be unlocked by default (in many cases chapter 2 events that the game assumes you already completed). So the gallery that you linked with all the chapter 2 events unlocked is normal though there always could be bugs with something else unlocking too early as well.

Reactions: lurkmaster and ThL

Hybris

May 9, 2017
It's not a punishment. Check the walkthrough at the bottom of my signature. You need to repeat "Keep her on a short leash"
Does this apply to Episode 3 as well or is there another way to trigger the dog walk at that point? BTW I love your work in the walkthrough as normally I don't have to ask any questions at all.

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
When I finished chapter 2 yesterday, once I was at 100%, I kept playing (so I could see a couple of the optional scenes) and about 2 days after getting 100%, you will get a scene where
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: ThL

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Does this apply to Episode 3 as well or is there another way to trigger the dog walk at that point? BTW I love your work in the walkthrough as normally I don't have to ask any questions at all.
Thanks ;)
There is no other way to trigger the dog walk

Reactions: Hybris
3.80 star(s) 124 Votes