Gear02

Sep 12, 2017
One more question - finished chapter 3 island, but now it says the timer is locked and I can freely go back to the boat to the island. The walkthrough lists post-island events at the office, but how do you start them?

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
One more question - finished chapter 3 island, but now it says the timer is locked and I can freely go back to the boat to the island. The walkthrough lists post-island events at the office, but how do you start them?
Download the latest release. Once you finish the last island event (Babes & Booze) you'll get back automatically to the office

Gear02

Sep 12, 2017
Download the latest release. Once you finish the last island event (Babes & Booze) you'll get back automatically to the office
Gotcha - I was an idiot. Turns out I was playing on ep 9b but then I got stuck with the icons not appearing in the office (never knew I could sleep or use the PC until someone told me about the bug). Then I downloaded ep 8c to get through the office and to the island, but thinking I was on 9c.

Anyway, all good now. Thanks!

Reactions: ThL

Gear02

Sep 12, 2017
Chapter 3 Back in the office for the last time - how do you order food with Charlotte since you really don't work in the office.

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
Chapter 3 Back in the office for the last time - how do you order food with Charlotte since you really don't work in the office.
You don't have any contracts to work on, but you can still go to the office and select "work" as an activity. If you're there at lunch time, the option to order lunch should appear as normal.

Gear02

Sep 12, 2017
You don't have any contracts to work on, but you can still go to the office and select "work" as an activity. If you're there at lunch time, the option to order lunch should appear as normal.
Ok - that's a bug for me. The only button that appears in the office is wait. No work button

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
Ok - that's a bug for me. The only button that appears in the office is wait. No work button
It's been a week or so since I played it, and it was late at night. I might not have been reading closely. ;-) Try waiting until lunch time, either 12 or 1...

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
How do you start the "Maintenance Spanking" on the Island in Ch 3? The walkthrough says to catch Amy watching TV late at night. I tried that and she is never watching TV. And I wait until 3:00 am and she is still not there.

Edit: Nevermind, After I could sleep with anyone (Part 2 I guess), she showed up at 03:00.

Last edited:

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
I'm back at the office after the island, and I can't figure out how to get lunch from Charlotte. And the only option in the office is wait. Is this a bug? I got the bug-fix to do the stuff before the island. Is that bug-fix interfering with the after-island office?

Also, how do I interact with both Chloe and Emily at the same time (to continue the Family Matter chain)?

Edit: I managed to figure out how to get more than 1 person to come over, but I still can't do anything in the office, or ask Charlotte to babysit.

Last edited:

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
I'm back at the office after the island, and I can't figure out how to get lunch from Charlotte. And the only option in the office is wait. Is this a bug? I got the bug-fix to do the stuff before the island. Is that bug-fix interfering with the after-island office?

Also, how do I interact with both Chloe and Emily at the same time (to continue the Family Matter chain)?

Edit: I managed to figure out how to get more than 1 person to come over, but I still can't do anything in the office, or ask Charlotte to babysit.
The lunch/diner option appears only at 12.00 and 19.00 in the office and in the living room (one for Charlotte, the other one for Amy)

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018

To ask Charlotte to babysit you must first catch Amy playing LOL at night in the living room. First time is just a warning, 2d+ times babysitting and cane are available

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
I think the hook is only discoverable after you find Rachel in it
And the rattan cane after Rachel's trait is high enough (or you after you had a talk with Susan, I don't remember). Also I think Amy's outfit is not available until you have a chance to sleep with her. As far as I recall you can find the others items from day one.

3.80 star(s) 124 Votes