Mamonetti

Apr 4, 2020
Hmm this game seems interesting based on what I've seen on a couple videos, but apparently it's way too long.

Is there any way to unlock all the scenes? Does it even have some sort of scene gallery?

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
I hope someone can help me. I have only Keep Her On A Short Leash #2 left to do. But i can not send Chloe to my room. The only option is to send her for 3h into her room or let her clean the toilet.
check the walkthrough
Does anyone else have only four scenes in the gallery after the update?
Yes, same for me
Looks like a bug, I reported it

Last edited:

Aug 22, 2016
Thanks - though strange thing is my icon CureMyAddiction does NOT have exe after it.

Everything else in the line is exactly the same.
Usually any patches I have applied have gone in the 'game' folder.
Windows hides common file extensions by default, like .exe, .jpg ...

mochamas23

Apr 5, 2019
Each chapter is standalone. You'll need to download all three to get all the content.
Do you download all the chapters into one file or do I have to separate the extract files for each chapter? I mean chapter 1 is finished then I download chapter 2 should it be (combined) one with the chapter 1 file or separate chapter 1 and 2 files?

SoulRipper1990

Dec 22, 2017
Hmm something strange happend . I finished Chapter 1 and 2. A few days ago i started Chapter 3. The Game started where MR.Elwell taked me to the Office. Until today i maked some saves for optional scenes. Downloaded the newest Version. Now i wanted to load my last save and the Game seems out of the Story that i had in my Savegame. It sayed "The Trip to the Island come to an aprupt end". I wasnt even on the Island in the Third Chapter, Then i thought ok i start the third Chapter again. Then come the same as when i loaded my savegame. So i cant play my old savegame anymore. I hope you understand what i mean ^^

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 124 Votes