ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
still searching for a good walkthrough and a way to fuck susan.. :(
There is a walkthrough (bottom of my signature). As to know whether it's good or not, I can't tell, but I did my best.
For Susan you'll have your chance in Chapter 3.

lovethegreen

Mar 10, 2020
There is a walkthrough (bottom of my signature). As to know whether it's good or not, I can't tell, but I did my best.
For Susan youll have your chance in Chapter 3.
Thank you very much. I already saw ur tutorial and I personally found it a littlbe bit complicated.. but I assume is the game that is not simple to understand.. I will definetly try a new run. Thx for ur effort

Reactions: ThL

Bonhomie

Aug 20, 2018
As I understood it, the problem with'B' was to do with the menu in Charlotte's office - the player could not order lunch from/with her?
I seem to have the same problem still in 'C'.
From what people are saying 'C' has an error where it only starts from the beginning of this episode, and you cannot go back and start from the beginning of Episode 3.
Is that what is happening?

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
As I understood it, the problem with'B' was to do with the menu in Charlotte's office - the player could not order lunch from/with her?
I seem to have the same problem still in 'C'.
From what people are saying 'C' has an error where it only starts from the beginning of this episode, and you cannot go back and start from the beginning of Episode 3.
Is that what is happening?
Exactly

nevermoreXX

Mar 25, 2020
Yes, there is an issue with Patch C. It only affects the full version, not the light version.
I got notified about it today, I'll release a patch during the day.
i started c , didnt had time to play B , it starts off with "trip to the island comes to abrupt close. After the night spent with Rachel, Susan..."
But that never happened.(trip to the island with them that is) I went to normally sleep to bed in yacht prior to B update, no active events at the time

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
i started c , didnt had time to play B , it starts off with "trip to the island comes to abrupt close. After the night spent with Rachel, Susan..."
But that never happened.(trip to the island with them that is) I went to normally sleep to bed in yacht prior to B update, no active events at the time
Play 0.8 until the end of the island, then you can play 0.9.c

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Here is the 0.9.d patch :
EDIT : the patch is bugged, will post it once corrected

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 124 Votes