DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
I feel like I played this game a long time ago and I remember liking a lot of it but I'm mainly into games where the main character is submissive. Is there more of that in the recent updates?
Not really.
There's a lot more maledom now but only like 1 or 2 new femdom scenes depending on how long ago you played. Not entirely sure though as femdom does nothing for me so I'm not actively searching for it.

anyone know how to access obedience 4 punishments with amy?
The only obedience 4 option I found was punishing her together with Chloe when both have a punishment pending.
Don't think I've seen any others but I haven't finished the latest update yet.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
After what i readed here and patreon its that i missed many things because i started with episode 8 where MR. Elwell taked me to the Office. Didnt know that when i downloaded it. In the Episode 7 should be all. Does anyone have the Episode 7 and can share it ? On the Patreon Page is an article about Episode 7 but no more download.
Episode 8 on Patreon includes all previous episodes from Chapter 3

undertota

Aug 14, 2017
I am in the office after finishing island and i have only one task left " gaming addict " but i can't ask charlotte to babysit Amy

CHFan

Feb 25, 2019
Out of curiosity, how much development is left for Chapter 3? The size of the download makes me hesitant to grab each point release, yet the allure of dominating Amy to show her the errors of her ways is hard to resist.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
I wish the game was a VN.
Fuck no.
This is one of the few sandbox games where the grind actually is rewarded with a large variety of interesting (fetish) scenes. It's about as close as it gets to doing it right in this genre.
I've always hated VN's and preferred sandbox games until lately. I started Chapter 1 of this and the tracker system blew my mind and I thought no way fuck this this is too complex and I closed the game down. Was in the mood for easy mode.

A few days later I tried it again. Ended up binge playing and finished up all the content up to the end of the current release of Ch3. And I loved every second of it, so glad it's not a VN. I love being able to repeat certain scenes, like taking Emily's sweet, sweet ass over and over.

I just hope now that they all go back to the yacht soon. Miss having all the girls close at hand and sharing Rachel's bed every night.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
I am in the office after finishing island and i have only one task left " gaming addict " but i can't ask charlotte to babysit Amy
You have to catch Amy multiple times.
First she gets a warning,
Second you tell her, that you'll ask Charlotte to babysit.
Get Charlotte to babysit her the next evening
Catch her for a 3rd time, after the babysitting, and break out the cane.

Reactions: Delambo and ThL

CHFan

Feb 25, 2019
What happened to the Mac version of Chapter 1?
You can use the Ren'Py SDK to play the Windows version of a game on your Mac.

It is simple to use to play the Windows version of a Ren'Py game. Just drag the game folder into the Ren'Py folder, refresh the window in the SDK and click launch. It's how I play a lot of Ren'Py games as the Mac version is a release or two behind the Windows version. There's also the option to export out as a Mac app, altho I've yet to check it out as it seems like an extra step for the same experience as the SDK (actually, one less step for me as I don't have to give the game individual permission to launch, stupid Terminal...).

DarkAssassin

I, for one, welcome our new android overlords.
Modder
Donor
Nov 2, 2017
Here is my unofficial android port of Cure My Addiction - Ch.3 - Ep.9c
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Grant permission for 2nd persistent save location.

Join my
Updated!

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
I've always hated VN's and preferred sandbox games until lately. I started Chapter 1 of this and the tracker system blew my mind and I thought no way fuck this this is too complex and I closed the game down. Was in the mood for easy mode.

A few days later I tried it again. Ended up binge playing and finished up all the content up to the end of the current release of Ch3. And I loved every second of it, so glad it's not a VN. I love being able to repeat certain scenes, like taking Emily's sweet, sweet ass over and over.
Likewise, well, kind of.
My problem with VNs is that there's no gameplay to make up for mediocre dialogues or low res images. Either the writing or the visuals have to be stellar cause there's nothing else for me to do.
Admittedly a lot of sandbox titles are similarly devoid of choice, just another VN with extra clicking.

I just hope now that they all go back to the yacht soon. Miss having all the girls close at hand and sharing Rachel's bed every night.
I wouldn't mind another trip to the island with the full cast this time. I very much enjoy the domination and punishment part of the game and the island introduced a lot of progress in that regard.
Ending the current content in a penthouse/office with very little to do seemed odd though, as players can't even replay old scenes or finish a quest they put aside while waiting for the next update.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Out of curiosity, how much development is left for Chapter 3? The size of the download makes me hesitant to grab each point release, yet the allure of dominating Amy to show her the errors of her ways is hard to resist.
We don't know, the Dev gave us no pointers.

Reactions: CHFan

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
I wouldn't mind another trip to the island with the full cast this time. I very much enjoy the domination and punishment part of the game and the island introduced a lot of progress in that regard.
Ending the current content in a penthouse/office with very little to do seemed odd though, as players can't even replay old scenes or finish a quest they put aside while waiting for the next update.
Another trip to island with the full cast (although I'd have no objections to Linda staying behind to look after the sick uncle) could work well too after another renovation including a re-construction of a Susan's dungeon *cough* TheGary *cough*wink*. Wondering how much Chloe would enjoy the anal hook. Although for another really enjoyable island trip, I think Chloe would somehow need to convince Emily that it would be good idea for the the MC to hook up with Rachel as well. I think she'll be the only one who would have an issue. Chloe might be upset it was kept from her, but I don't think she'll have an issue with it.

I've never been a fan of a lot of the kinks in here, like pet play, bondage, punishment, bdsm etc but I've really enjoyed it this game. I guess because of a lot of it pretty mild.

Reactions: ThL

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
Although for another really enjoyable island trip, I think Chloe would somehow need to convince Emily that it would be good idea for the the MC to hook up with Rachel as well. I think she'll be the only one who would have an issue. Chloe might be upset it was kept from her, but I don't think she'll have an issue with it.
Fair enough, first back to the yacht to progress the story and tie up loose ends and then to the island for all kinds of new debauchery.

I've never been a fan of a lot of the kinks in here, like pet play, bondage, punishment, bdsm etc but I've really enjoyed it this game. I guess because of a lot of it pretty mild.
I don't really care about pet play and I actively dislike femdom, but as you said it's tame enough that I never had a problem with it.
The other fetishes are right up my alley. Previous to the second island trip there wasn't a whole lot of ways to dominate Rachel, my favorite, and the only one you really had control over was Amy, by far my least favorite model visually.
So yeah, glad that has changed.

Reactions: Naxos

nevermoreXX

Mar 25, 2020
I think she'll be the only one who would have an issue.
Emilly definitely has fear with Rachel being her rival. It was discovered in 08 right before (susan+rachel+mc) event "getaway"
Emilly confronts mc demanding that he tells her everything that happens and directly saying she considers Rachel a threat and rival

So , yeah it would need a lot of convincing ..
The way she got ok with Chloe is because , chloe "faked" her into false sense of security , by saying things like its not romance bla bla but bdsm play which she needs etc. I don't know how will they make her ok with Rachel tho.. old woman needs attention "feeling sorry card"? Rachel would definitely get pregnant at one time.. that's gonna be hilarious

Last edited:

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Fair enough, first back to the yacht to progress the story and tie up loose ends and then to the island for all kinds of new debauchery.

I don't really care about pet play and I actively dislike femdom, but as you said it's tame enough that I never had a problem with it.
The other fetishes are right up my alley. Previous to the second island trip there wasn't a whole lot of ways to dominate Rachel, my favorite, and the only one you really had control over was Amy, by far my least favorite model visually.
So yeah, glad that has changed.
Likewise, I actively hate and dislike femdom, I had it disabled mostly. The only time I activated was for the one midnight swim and the option to give Susan cunni when the MC was sent to her for punishment for the 3 in row on one of the girls.

I absolutely love Rachel's submissiveness and have a hard time deciding between her and Emily as my favorites. I think the scales just tip in Rachel's favour for me because of Emily's obsession with being treated like a princess godess, though her ass makes a very strong argument for her case.

Reactions: DownTheDrain
3.80 star(s) 124 Votes