DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
I absolutely love Rachel's submissiveness and have a hard time deciding between her and Emily as my favorites. I think the scales just tip in Rachel's favour for me because of Emily's obsession with being treated like a princess godess, though her ass makes a very strong argument for her case.
Rachel has the added benefit of getting to turn the tables and gaining control over someone that was previously in control of you. Very few devs get that part right and if they do it's usually in the last 15 minutes of the game, just before the credits roll.
I was very pleasantly surprised how that played out and it's probably a large part of why Rachel is my favorite now.

Obviously Emily is all kinds of sexy, arguably the hottest model in the lineup, but her personality could use some work.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Naxos

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Emilly definitely has fear with Rachel being her rival. It was discovered in 08 right before (susan+rachel+mc) event "getaway"
Emilly confronts mc demanding that he tells her everything that happens and directly saying she considers Rachel a threat and rival

So , yeah it would need a lot of convincing ..
I felt really bad for Em when she found out about Chloe. I think the way Emily see's it: she's his girlfriend. Linda is a shared fuck-buddy for them (though she does look very lovey-dovey with her in the pool and sauna scenes). Chloe is just using him as "tool" to explore her sexuality and kinks and has no interest in a romantic relationship. Amy was a threat, but is not nothing more than a hole for him to use if he's bored.

I think finding out that he's been banging the mom for a while, even before she found out about Chloe and after the last island trip Susan too, it's going to take a lot for her to get over it, unless someone like Chloe or Linda can convince her that it's her idea. I'm also interested to see how she will take it when she finds out about Linda & Rachel and Linda & Chloe. Maybe those need to happen first to soften her up to the harem that's going on.

nevermoreXX

Mar 25, 2020
I felt really bad for Em when she found out about Chloe. I think the way Emily see's it: she's his girlfriend. Linda is a shared fuck-buddy for them (though she does look very lovey-dovey with her in the pool and sauna scenes). Chloe is just using him as "tool" to explore her sexuality and kinks and has no interest in a romantic relationship. Amy was a threat, but is not nothing more than a hole for him to use if he's bored.

I think finding out that he's been banging the mom for a while, even before she found out about Chloe and after the last island trip Susan too, it's going to take a lot for her to get over it, unless someone like Chloe or Linda can convince her that it's her idea. I'm also interested to see how she will take it when she finds out about Linda & Rachel and Linda & Chloe. Maybe those need to happen first to soften her up to the harem that's going on.
Indeed. I felt the same about Em as well when that happened. She is genuinely in love , but she is very arrogant (or at least was) her excursions with Linda at nights when she didn't even want MC , that was honestly pissing me off. Even now i find two of them way too often heaving sex couple times a day in "public". I know that there was event where mc put Linda in tought spot and put some pressure on her, but it obviously wasn't enough. She needs more firm hand. On top of everything she even threatened MC with words :" maybe ill find some male representative at medical conference to keep me company"
Either put restrains on her and or ditch her back to her lab ,restricting interaction other then medical needs.
Just so i am not wrongly understood. I have no problems with girl on girl time. I love it actually. But Linda is pushing those boundaries too often and too much

Back to Em, i loved her romance scenes, very early excursions into the sunset(island) and repeating it on boat later on.
She is a good girl.
But as u said , thing with Rachel could seriously break her or make her.. when she discovers ..? Only good way i think would be to actually lie to her, for her own sake. And make Rachel understand and lie as well , rather then to tell the full truth to Em

• Red Heart
Reactions: Naxos and ThL

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018

I'd bet that we'll see a different angle.
I don't think Emily (THE best girl of the game IMO) can stand learning that MC bangs her mother.
The way I see/hope it is that MC will follow the girlfriend path with her and convince Rachel to keep quiet and enjoy "special time" when they will need to "work on a case", because any other solution would break her daughter's heart.
Since the last release Chloe is back into this equation. i thought her to be happy with being a sex friend for kinky experiments. She clearly stepped up her game and made it clear to MC that she was interested in a marriage too.
The fight for MC between the sisters will probably bring us to a whole new level. Rachel (and Susan and Amy and Linda) being "sure things" in the background.

Reactions: nevermoreXX

nevermoreXX

Mar 25, 2020
I'd bet that we'll see a different angle.
I don't think Emily (THE best girl of the game IMO) can stand learning that MC bangs her mother.
The way I see/hope it is that MC will follow the girlfriend path with her and convince Rachel to keep quiet and enjoy "special time" when they will need to "work on a case", because any other solution would break her daughter's heart.
Since the last release Chloe is back into this equation. i thought her to be happy with being a sex friend for kinky experiments. She clearly stepped up her game and made it clear to MC that she was interested in a marriage too.
The fight for MC between the sisters will probably bring us to a whole new level. Rachel (and Susan and Amy and Linda) being "sure things" in the background.
Agreed!
I couldnt understand why would chloe insist on faking her feelings and lying about them to MC. When it totally is not the truth.(maybe she was actually frightened that she would lose MC?? is that the real reason for not admiting romance?) It could be seen as hint here and there during chats. She is clearly very intelligent heaving mind of a chess player, thinking few steps ahead and on end game,she could massively contribute to MC by being his right hand in taking over empire
Also agreed with EM. it definitely would be best to lie to her and make Rachel understand that its best that way. But as i said in prev post..what happens when as u said, they all want to get married? Rachel for sure wants more kids..?

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
Not sure I'd count Susan as a sure thing in any way. Hell, a few updates ago Rachel was far from a guaranteed lay as well.
The dynamic for a lot of the characters has changed so much since the MC's humble beginnings in chapter 1 that I wouldn't bet on any outcome right now.

To be honest, I'd probably prefer a new outside "threat" over internal drama. I'm more in favor of a harem path than a girlfriend path and there isn't really anyone left on the ship that I'd want to see discarded.
Except Amy maybe, but that's only because I hate her model.

nevermoreXX

Mar 25, 2020
P.S
(kinky thoughts, warning!)
for some time i am heaving one big kinky desire that i would like to see..
Amy and Linda laying down on the floor beneath MC+Rachel+Chloe+Em , not being involved but reduced to toys, just heaving mouth wide open absorbing all the juices that drops , with occasional rimming to named actors above, when they push their bottoms down..

• Wow
Reactions: AFuckingFox and ThL

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Not sure I'd count Susan as a sure thing in any way. Hell, a few updates ago Rachel was far from a guaranteed lay as well.
The dynamic for a lot of the characters has changed so much since the MC's humble beginnings in chapter 1 that I wouldn't bet on any outcome right now.

To be honest, I'd probably prefer a new outside "threat" over internal drama. I'm more in favor of a harem path than a girlfriend path and there isn't really anyone left on the ship that I'd want to see discarded.
Except Amy maybe, but that's only because I hate her model.
The whole island thing was to demonstrate the submission of Rachel. She is a sure thing, the more so if the Uncle is out of the picture (his illness taking a fatal turn).
We could head to a kind of harem path, MC banging everyone but the participants not knowing of all the others.
And I really thing that we'll stay away from any pregnancy fetish, especially with Rachel.
A faked pregnancy played by Em or Chloe could happen though

Bonhomie

Aug 20, 2018
Interesting.
After the anal hook on the island, I expected Emily to catch Rachel 'wearing' that and their joint love of anal to help them bond.

Catching Susan 'in action' was a nice twist, - a pity we couldn't see these scenes that happen away from the MC.

I think we can see an 'end'
Uncle is on the way out and MC will be the new Head of the Business and the 'family' or his harem.

There was some dialogue pre-island when it is stated that Uncle wants to see Emily and Chloe to discuss his health.
Linda mentions she is looking after him personally in this latest update, so we should start measuring up the coffin. ;)

The MC has been being groomed for this new role from early on - Susan has been his mentor:
I know the femdom is contentious, but she is an important part of the story - testing him guiding him, advising him, and teaching him, and some of it has been with Rachel's knowledge and complicity, and some not - you wonder whether Uncle had issued Susan with her own set of instructions - "make him worthy"!

He is the only male with true Elwell blood in his veins, and can run the company, and the harem, and produce heirs.
Emily is the natural choice as wife and future mother, but Rachel is probably still young enough to conceive too.

I doubt there will be mother / daughter scenes, but I am sure TheGary can come up with a plausible solution to the MC 'helping' them both with their love of anal.

Reactions: ThL

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
P.S
(kinky thoughts, warning!)
for some time i am heaving one big kinky desire that i would like to see..
Amy and Linda laying down on the floor beneath MC+Rachel+Chloe+Em , not being involved but reduced to toys, just heaving mouth wide open absorbing all the juices that drops , with occasional rimming to named actors above, when they push their bottoms down..
What is that technically, a sixsome?
Good luck getting that rendered without clipping issues all over the place. Also, my girl Linda is no toy but a gentle nurse, full of love and... err... lotion.

nevermoreXX

Mar 25, 2020
Good luck getting that rendered without clipping issues all over the place. Also, my girl Linda is no toy but a gentle nurse, full of love and... err... lotion.
Well alright, it is a kinky desire i understand technical difficulties involved tho.
But just try to imagine .. two of them on the ground while others are going above them for hours, empty bowels (down ofc?:p) rest, then again repeat, , oh Linda and Amy would have a lot of "lotion" , Techincally foursome , since other two are just "buckets"

I am not sure what did you wanted to say about Linda? You actually love her character? is that what u said?
She doesnt annoy you? even when she threatened mc that she could bang someone else on medical conference?

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
As tempting as it might sound, it's not likely to happen, TheGary is very cautious about Patreon rules on incest. Or maybe in the very last release of the game...

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
The whole island thing was to demonstrate the submission of Rachel. She is a sure thing, the more so if the Uncle is out of the picture (his illness taking a fatal turn).
We could head to a kind of harem path, MC banging everyone but the participants not knowing of all the others.
I know she's a sure thing now, I was merely pointing out how much has changed in a relatively short time.
And let's not pretend it couldn't change again. If the grand plan of getting Rachel on board with the MC banging her daughters had failed and she had found out the truth we'd be in a completely different situation right now.
Not that I'm hoping for that kind of twist, quite the opposite, I'm just saying it's a bit early to declare a permanent power dynamic yet.

I'm more expecting a new business or government rival in the not so distant future instead of the sisters fighting over the MC.

And I really thing that we'll stay away from any pregnancy fetish, especially with Rachel.
Agreed there, pregnancy isn't really my thing and to be honest it's hard to make it look good with DAZ3D as well.
That's more of a possible ending than material I actively would want to play through.

Reactions: ThL and Naxos

nevermoreXX

Mar 25, 2020
As tempting as it might sound, it's not likely to happen, TheGary is very cautious about Patreon rules on incest. Or maybe in the very last release of the game...
hm alright, how about turns then?
While Amy and Linda are beneath the whole time absorbing all of it. Staying there even between the rests , just "soaking" in..:love::devilish:

• Haha

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Indeed. I felt the same about Em as well when that happened. She is genuinely in love , but she is very arrogant (or at least was) her excursions with Linda at nights when she didn't even want MC , that was honestly pissing me off. Even now i find two of them way too often heaving sex couple times a day in "public". I know that there was event where mc put Linda in tought spot and put some pressure on her, but it obviously wasn't enough. She needs more firm hand. On top of everything she even threatened MC with words :" maybe ill find some male representative at medical conference to keep me company"
Either put restrains on her and or ditch her back to her lab ,restricting interaction other then medical needs.
Just so i am not wrongly understood. I have no problems with girl on girl time. I love it actually. But Linda is pushing those boundaries too often and too much

Back to Em, i loved her romance scenes, very early excursions into the sunset(island) and repeating it on boat later on.
She is a good girl.
But as u said , thing with Rachel could seriously break her or make her.. when she discovers ..? Only good way i think would be to actually lie to her, for her own sake. And make Rachel understand and lie as well , rather then to tell the full truth to Em
Shame poor Linda was always on the receiving end of punishments whenever my MC caught them in public. And I was very glad when he took action on those nights Em tried to ignore him with Linda.

Unless the MC is actively involved in the action I hate sharing "my girls" even with others in the harem. Sucking it up and haven't and will not complain about it for once for this game. I nearly lost it after all the lovey stuff in the pool and then that first time we had the scene of the two of them getting it on and ignoring the MC and not letting in on the action, I really wanted to come rage rant this needed an NTR tag, that's how strongly I hate those scenes.

Catching Susan 'in action' was a nice twist, - a pity we couldn't see these scenes that happen away from the MC.
Off with your head peasant. I'm glad we didn't. :ROFLMAO:

A faked pregnancy played by Em or Chloe could happen though
There was talk after the whole permission from Rachel for he daughters to take out their sexual frustrations on the poor MC, that he suggested they talk to their father about. I'm thinking that would be an interesting and awkward conversation for the father.
Emily "Daddy, mom had told us we can use your poor nephew MC for our sexual needs, just so you know"
Dad" um, sure ok" Thinking FUCK! Hope they don't discover I've told him to take care of their mothers needs too!

I think we can see an 'end'
Uncle is on the way out and MC will be the new Head of the Business and the 'family' or his harem.

There was some dialogue pre-island when it is stated that Uncle wants to see Emily and Chloe to discuss his health.
Linda mentions she is looking after him personally in this latest update, so we should start measuring up the coffin. ;)

The MC has been being groomed for this new role from early on - Susan has been his mentor:
I know the femdom is contentious, but she is an important part of the story - testing him guiding him, advising him, and teaching him, and some of it has been with Rachel's knowledge and complicity, and some not - you wonder whether Uncle had issued Susan with her own set of instructions - "make him worthy"!

He is the only male with true Elwell blood in his veins, and can run the company, and the harem, and produce heirs.
Emily is the natural choice as wife and future mother, but Rachel is probably still young enough to conceive too.

I doubt there will be mother / daughter scenes, but I am sure TheGary can come up with a plausible solution to the MC 'helping' them both with their love of anal.
Yeah the uncle is definately grooming him to take over the business and his position with Rachel and Susan. I'm hoping it's mentioned that he's amended his will to give ownership or partial ownership of the yacht to the MC, of course ensuring the girls (Rachel, Em, Chloe and Susan) are taken care of too.

Last edited:

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
I am not sure what did you wanted to say about Linda? You actually love her character? is that what u said?
She doesnt annoy you? even when she threatened mc that she could bang someone else on medical conference?
I like Linda. I don't love her but she certainly doesn't annoy me either.
As for threatening to bang someone else, the MC sticks his dick in anything that moves and I can't really hold that against her. She's more of a friend with benefits than a love interest, so I don't care all that much what she did or didn't do on that medical conference as long as I don't have to watch it.

Reactions: TGI Games and ThL

Arczisan

May 17, 2018
AM I the only one, who does'nt know how to go back to the ship? Previously if I remember, I had to talk to the girl in the office, to go back. But now, there is no such option.. I did almost everything in the office, and don't know what to do now?

nevermoreXX

Mar 25, 2020
I like Linda. I don't love her but she certainly doesn't annoy me either.
As for threatening to bang someone else, the MC sticks his dick in anything that moves and I can't really hold that against her. She's more of a friend with benefits than a love interest, so I don't care all that much what she did or didn't do on that medical conference as long as I don't have to watch it.
I can't agree with you.
If she wants to fuck other dicks, by all means go and do so. But dont come back or never , ever touch any of girls again! End of story for her, go and do her medical job instead. Taking one dick to me is ok even if its harem. Taking more then one call me sexists if you will but its a whore and i dont do whores.
We all love girls, girls loving girls also, all good. polyamory all the time. But if she needs another dick then fuck her, let her go , just dont come back

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
I can't agree with you.
If she wants to fuck other dicks, by all means go and do so. But dont come back or never , ever touch any of girls again! End of story for her, go and do her medical job instead. Taking one dick to me is ok even if its harem. Taking more then one call me sexists if you will but its a whore and i dont do whores.
Let's agree to disagree then.
As far as I'm concerned you're taking her "threat" far too seriously and the dev has too much experience to suddenly introduce actual NTR and make us watch a slideshow of Linda hopping on dicks at some conference.
That seems like a complete non-issue to me but if you feel that strongly then so be it. I still like Linda.

nevermoreXX

Mar 25, 2020
Let's agree to disagree then.
As far as I'm concerned you're taking her "threat" far too seriously and the dev has too much experience to suddenly introduce actual NTR and make us watch a slideshow of Linda hopping on dicks at some conference.
That seems like a complete non-issue to me but if you feel that strongly then so be it. I still like Linda.
I am possessive about my toys and yes i do not share them. So when she tries to rattle the cage with that shit? yes it annoys the shit out of me. Its no different then femdom , trying to assert man to a bitch with words? fuck that shit. alpha in me cannot accept that sharing dicks thing. its just disgusting and repulsive. I dont want to touch her after

Reactions: pappypop and EJW
3.80 star(s) 124 Votes