DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
I am possessive about my toys and yes i do not share them. So when she tries to rattle the cage with that shit? yes it annoys the shit out of me. Its no different then femdom , trying to assert man to a bitch with words? fuck that shit
Ok, you're really, really angry about some line of dialogue implying that the MC isn't the only guy on the planet. Got it.
It has nothing to do with femdom though, trust me on that one.

nevermoreXX

Mar 25, 2020
Ok, you're really, really angry about some line of dialogue implying that the MC isn't the only dick on the fucking planet. Got it. It has nothing to do with femdom though, trust me on that one.
I never said or implied that mc is only dick on the planet! Why would u say that ?
I said once she takes one dick , thats it. There is NO sharing. I thought i was precise when i said i do not share. Not that mc dick is only one on the planet. I also never said its the same as femdom i said its no different , which is not the same. Attempt to rattle man dominant side and alpha in him with words like that is like trying to put him down as dog and make him lick your boots. Both equally anoying

Reactions: pappypop and Naxos

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
I also never said its the same as femdom i said its no different , which is not the same.
Alright, you lost me there. Like completely.
It's not the same but it's no different?

Be that as it may, this argument doesn't really seem to be going anywhere. I'm far from an NTR apologist but I don't share your intense feelings and my masculinity isn't threatened by a throw-away comment.
Let's agree to disagree and leave it at that.

Reactions: ThL

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
AM I the only one, who does'nt know how to go back to the ship? Previously if I remember, I had to talk to the girl in the office, to go back. But now, there is no such option.. I did almost everything in the office, and don't know what to do now?
end of episode 9 is in the office, as I think ep 10 will be there too (at least in the beginning). You can't go back to the yacht
until then

nevermoreXX

Mar 25, 2020
Alright, you lost me there. Like completely.
It's not the same but it's no different?

Be that as it may, this argument doesn't really seem to be going anywhere. I'm far from an NTR apologist but I don't share your intense feelings and my masculinity isn't threatened by a throw-away comment.
Let's agree to disagree and leave it at that.
Fine!
But you used words masculinity. Which implies things. But it has absolutely nothing to do with it. I already said it disgusts me not that it rattles my masculinity as u so "subtle" said.

Reactions: EJW

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Let's agree to disagree then.
As far as I'm concerned you're taking her "threat" far too seriously and the dev has too much experience to suddenly introduce actual NTR and make us watch a slideshow of Linda hopping on dicks at some conference.
That seems like a complete non-issue to me but if you feel that strongly then so be it. I still like Linda.
There won't be NTR in this game, I'm pretty sure of that.
But I won't be surprised that Linda teases MC with real or alleged fucks when she is back

Reactions: DownTheDrain

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
Fine!
But you used words masculinity. Which implies things. But it has absolutely nothing to do with it. I already said it disgusts me not that it rattles my masculinity as u so "subtle" said.
You're really going out of your way here to feel personally attacked.

Have it your way then, I humbly apologize for daring to even mention your ever so potent masculinity.
Happy now?

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
I am possessive about my toys and yes i do not share them. So when she tries to rattle the cage with that shit? yes it annoys the shit out of me. Its no different then femdom , trying to assert man to a bitch with words? fuck that shit. alpha in me cannot accept that sharing dicks thing. its just disgusting and repulsive. I dont want to touch her after
100% agreed on femdom ;)

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
My saved don't work for the last 2 month anyone have a solution for me i dont want to start overagain
there are some saves posted here and there, you could try to find one close to your last play

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
There won't be NTR in this game, I'm pretty sure of that.
But I won't be surprised that Linda teases MC with real or alleged fucks when she is back
I'm not expecting any NTR, except the lesbian kind we already got, which doesn't count in my book.
On the other hand, I fully expect to be teased by Linda and possibly others (Charlotte maybe, definitely Susan) about all kinds of things. Both because a setting with only fully submissive love interests is boring and because it gives the MC reason for further discipline.

So yeah, I like where this is going and Linda is fun to have around.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018

Have it your way then, I humbly apologize for daring to even mention your ever so potent masculinity.
Happy now?
A pity a very interesting chain of comments ended in bitter arguments. Let's keep the best part and forget the end ;)

Reactions: DownTheDrain

nevermoreXX

Mar 25, 2020

Happy now?
"ever so"
condescending with nuance of mockery. Doesn't work either.
Just because i am not native English speaker, doesn't mean i cant read between the lines.
I am done with ur failed attempt of provocation
P.S
u like sharing girl with others as long as u dont know about it. Fine thats ur choice
I don't! Case closed?

Reactions: pappypop

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Chapter 1 (version from first side)

How I get this “You Must Be Caught Peeking or Accept Your Spanking" from “Aunt makes mistakes”?

The solution from here don´t work for me:
https://f95zone.to/threads/cure-my-addiction-ch-3-ep-9-c-thegary.18207/post-1810539

When I caught I get no spanking I should come in and after this the star is not solved. Peeking have aso no different.

Can somebody say what is damaged in the save or persistent file and can fix it that it will work?

When it is a bug problem can somebody make a fix and put it on the first side?

Win10
C:\User\User Name\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\Cma-Chapter-1

I get a save from ThL that cheated the star. It looks like with my save I can´t get normal the star anymore.

Last edited:

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Yes, but only two (that I can think of right now).
One with Rachel, one wich Chloe.
Most of the time it's the spanking scenes that are animated.
I saw animation in your fan signature one dildo animation and its looks good. Is it in game? And i dont played first chapter either but one guy said first chapter is not animated but others are animated. I want know DEV add random animations for sex scenes like some of them are animated some of them are not or he makes all sex scenes animated?

nevermoreXX

Mar 25, 2020
I am heaving problem with seashells. I found 15 common and 4 rare ones, Susan took 1 common and let me fuck her, but what now? She has daily routine for fuck , but i can't see a way to progress further, the canning ? Do i need 10 rare ones? thats very hard to do..
P.S i tried giving her the rare one, but she says u can only get handjob for it and mc refuses. so thats it, what now?

Ok edit : search found..the info wasnt in walkthrough
If you have one, you need to have Susan's trait to 1 or above.
You get that by having her watch Rachel being spanked.
To spank Rachel you need to have found the rattan cane and have her trait to 4 or more
i guess ill see after spanking R

P.S
yeah that worked.

Last edited:

nevermoreXX

Mar 25, 2020
Best BUG?(or is it :p) this game ever had
When addressing Rachel
CureMyAddiction 2020-08-25 06-07-57-844.jpg
I still think MC is acting like a pussy and Susan is clearly taking over girls all the fucking she gave him were just a ruse so she can sway Amy away. She clearly did good job , because Amy wanted Susan that night and not MC.
There is also a fact how Rachel acted after susan's metal strapon, she put her head in susan's lap for gratitude, yeah well done mc. u suck
night was totally turn off for me , unfortunately

MC needs his priorities straightened out. Everything was orchestrated ahead by Susan , including "begging" Rachel to bring Amy but mc didnt see beyond his dick and desire to fuck old puss Susan... she gives him what his narrow mind wanted while she takes over, filling him with stories about him being dom and doing it all for him , just to cloud his eyes and he fell for it. Hook , line and sinker .meh everything involving her is such annoyance

Then there is also the fact that Rachel attempted to make Susan strapon MC, now where would get that idea i wonder.. from one that orchestrated all of it ? Susan? Her plan all along ,fuck amy ,check ,fuck rachel + mc ,take over amy ,make mc bitch . .. only reason plan failed is temporary moment of clarity in mc head and noticed she didnt use proper naming "master" so managed to turn that idea off!

As last fact, just look at the moment when MC gives Amy "her freedom" and releases her from her servitude ..The moment when Amy speaks , she looks at Susan ! and says "Can i have question about this" ?
hook ,line and sinker.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 124 Votes