ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
I saw animation in your fan signature one dildo animation and its looks good. Is it in game? And i dont played first chapter either but one guy said first chapter is not animated but others are animated. I want know DEV add random animations for sex scenes like some of them are animated some of them are not or he makes all sex scenes animated?
There are maybe 5 or 6 animations on the whole game, most of them spanking but one plug insertion twice if I am correct.
Animations is not the focus of the game

Last edited:

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
I am heaving problem with seashells. I found 15 common and 4 rare ones, Susan took 1 common and let me fuck her, but what now? She has daily routine for fuck , but i can't see a way to progress further, the canning ? Do i need 10 rare ones? thats very hard to do..
P.S i tried giving her the rare one, but she says u can only get handjob for it and mc refuses. so thats it, what now?

Ok edit : search found..the info wasnt in walkthrough

i guess ill see after spanking R

P.S
yeah that worked.
Good.
Maybe you missed the trait prerequisites that are mentioned in the walkthrough

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Best BUG?(or is it :p) this game ever had
When addressing Rachel
View attachment 786404
I still think MC is acting like a pussy and Susan is clearly taking over girls all the fucking she gave him were just a ruse so she can sway Amy away. She clearly did good job , because Amy wanted Susan that night and not MC.
There is also a fact how Rachel acted after susan's metal strapon, she put her head in susan's lap for gratitude, yeah well done mc. u suck
night was totally turn off for me , unfortunately

MC needs his priorities straightened out. Everything was orchestrated ahead by Susan , including "begging" Rachel to bring Amy but mc didnt see beyond his dick and desire to fuck old puss Susan... she gives him what his narrow mind wanted while she takes over, filling him with stories about him being dom and doing it all for him , just to cloud his eyes and he fell for it. Hook , line and sinker .meh everything involving her is such annoyance

Then there is also the fact that Rachel attempted to make Susan strapon MC, now where would get that idea i wonder.. from one that orchestrated all of it ? Susan? Her plan all along ,fuck amy ,check ,fuck rachel + mc ,take over amy ,make mc bitch . .. only reason plan failed is temporary moment of clarity in mc head and noticed she didnt use proper naming "master" so managed to turn that idea off!

As last fact, just look at the moment when MC gives Amy "her freedom" and releases her from her servitude ..The moment when Amy speaks , she looks at Susan ! and says "Can i have question about this" ?
hook ,line and sinker.
I hate NTR and Femdom.
But I loved the island. Especially the last event.
Susan is one dom guiding MC on this path. She does mock him when proposing to use the strapon on him, but she does so because she feels that she is on the same level than MC.
Its true that Susan fucks both Rachel and Amy.
For Rachel is was there before MC.
For Amy, MC uses her without any sentiment involved.
As many here I tend to consider girl on girl in a story as a bonus, not an NTR threat.
Maybe you are at one extreme end of the spectrum. Nothing else to add. The important thing is that overall we all seem to enjoy the game ;)

Reactions: DownTheDrain

Mulmimulm123

Aug 10, 2020
Hi
i have a problem with the new version (ep9c):
as far as i know, every episode from chapter 3 should be inside of chapter3 download, right?
because when i load a save from my old verion OR start a new game, it always start with "trip to island comes to an end" and the girls come into my apartment / office.

shouldnt that happen AFTER the trip to the island? i wasnt even there in my old save and now i fear to skip too much content.

does anyone know how to fix that problem? i am even ok with starting all over again, but as stated even a new game start with this.

(sry for bad english)

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Hi
i have a problem with the new version (ep9c):
as far as i know, every episode from chapter 3 should be inside of chapter3 download, right?
because when i load a save from my old verion OR start a new game, it always start with "trip to island comes to an end" and the girls come into my apartment / office.

shouldnt that happen AFTER the trip to the island? i wasnt even there in my old save and now i fear to skip too much content.

does anyone know how to fix that problem? i am even ok with starting all over again, but as stated even a new game start with this.

(sry for bad english)
Episode 9c is bugged. We are waiting for a bug fix hopefully today

Reactions: Mulmimulm123

Homehome

Jun 21, 2017
Yea, episode 9c and 9d both appear to be bugged. I've seen 9e around but I don't have premium accounts for those file hosts.

Jack_Fire23

Jun 11, 2017
Hi! Need help!
Ascension #2 last star!
Chloe have 85% of motivation, and I cannot downgrade it.
When I select "you must be punished" nothing happens, only this function does not appear anymore. I was looking for her everywhere and at different times. ((

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Hi! Need help!
Ascension #2 last star!
Chloe have 85% of motivation, and I cannot downgrade it.
When I select "you must be punished" nothing happens, only this function does not appear anymore. I was looking for her everywhere and at different times. ((
Wait a bit. Her motivation cannot be downgraded if she has just been punished.

Jack_Fire23

Jun 11, 2017
in general, you can never lower it, says about the fact that even she has a limit!
and, if anything, she seduced with yoga
maybe the problem is that I did not lock her in the room for 3 hours but less?

can there be an opportunity to register this event with the console?

Last edited:

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
in general, you can never lower it, says about the fact that even she has a limit!
and, if anything, she seduced with yoga
maybe the problem is that I did not lock her in the room for 3 hours but less?

can there be an opportunity to register this event with the console?
You need the event number and reset it, probably (I never do that, can't help)
Otherwise it's a repeatable, just wait the next opportunity and do it differently

Last edited:

Jack_Fire23

Jun 11, 2017
You need the event number and reset it, probably (I never do that, can't help)
Otherwise it's a repeatable, just wait the next opportunity and do it differently
Thanks for trying to help! And who could suggest commands for the console that can help in such situations? I don't know what to do at all ... maybe I will leave the save and someone will look, and / or move a little further?

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Thanks for trying to help! And who could suggest commands for the console that can help in such situations? I don't know what to do at all ... maybe I will leave the save and someone will look, and / or move a little further?
I'll try it in the evening. What is it exactly that you want to unlock?

Jack_Fire23

Jun 11, 2017
I'll try it in the evening. What is it exactly that you want to unlock?
just move on (not much!), I think you will understand! )) and, I forgot to say that I already used the console, there the event is not closed (there is only the second star of the two). Thanks in advance!

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
But I loved the island. Especially the last event.
I absolutely loved the (second) island as well, or rather I loved the change in the power dynamic that came with it.
Not a huge fan of the last event. I'm not much of an orgy guy in games but I understand why it was put there and why people like it.

Susan is one dom guiding MC on this path. She does mock him when proposing to use the strapon on him, but she does so because she feels that she is on the same level than MC.
Considering their positions previously I was actually surprised how much she allowed the MC to take control. No idea if she considers them equals but she certainly seems open to all kinds of future developments.

As for people (ok, one person) claiming this was all some convoluted plan of hers to take over, why would she?
She already had basically full control. During the entire game she could have permanently cockblocked the MC in so many scenes, both with Rachel and her daughters. There never was a need for her to trick the MC into thinking he's in charge because he never would've gotten to that point if she had actively worked against him.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Episode 0.9.e for PC, it should correct the bugs from 0.9.c & 0.9.d
7767 if you want to update the OP

And before you ask, I don't do NTR, nor Femdom, nor Mac :p:devilish:

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
Meh, I played through the whole thing on 0.9 B and didn't have any issues after I applied the bugfix from this threat for the office symbols.

It's kinda funny how the game seems to break or not break differently for different people. Probably not surprising given the complexity and amount of content at this point but still.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Meh, I played through the whole thing on 0.9 B and didn't have any issues after I applied the bugfix from this threat for the office symbols.

It's kinda funny how the game seems to break or not break differently for different people. Probably not surprising given the complexity and amount of content at this point but still.
Bugs for 0.9.b to 0.9.d depended whether you played Chapter 3 from the start or from an earlier save from 0.8.
None of the Admirals had a problem with 0.9.b.
No new contend in 0.9.e if someone is wondering.

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
Bugs for 0.9.b to 0.9.d depended whether you played Chapter 3 from the start or from an earlier save from 0.8.
Alright, that makes sense.
I played it almost from the start. I made the decision to take a time out after the very first version of chapter 3, which turned out to be a great idea because I had tons of new stuff to play through in the last couple of days.

Reactions: ThL

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
There are maybe 5 or 6 animations on the whole game, most of them spanking but one plug insertion twice if I am correct.
Animations is not the focus of the game
Only 5-6 animation for whole game (chapter 1-2-3) ? Well if its true than its not animated game thank you bro you save me here :p I love it game renders but I'm not into pictured games i mean we are in 2020 only pictures sex scenes are not good enough.

3.80 star(s) 124 Votes