ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
It is a night event - at the pool I think. You have to catch her after she has been swimming or using the hot tub. Around 1.00am
Usually it is a follow-up to having spanked her on the deck after catching her naked, therefore making a mess of all your hard work cleaning.

That 'task' refers to the next time you see her after catching her first.
Check at night on the terrace after having spanked her for not wearing a towel

lovethegreen

Mar 10, 2020
Check at night on the terrace after having spanked her for not wearing a towel
Thank you very much you always helping us with this game. I finally finish this quest eheh :D I really appreciate it.

Sorry if i am annoying but you said That I have a chance to fuck Susan in chapter 3. Which is the quest? I am checking the quests and Susan only have one quest about the footjob. I cannot understand which one is the way to her. :D

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Thank you very much you always helping us with this game. I finally finish this quest eheh :D I really appreciate it.

Sorry if i am annoying but you said That I have a chance to fuck Susan in chapter 3. Which is the quest? I am checking the quests and Susan only have one quest about the footjob. I cannot understand which one is the way to her. :D
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Dude you are the best..
Last question. (I am really reading all ur walkrhought which is great but I am still missing this part somehow) to reach the island should I've finished all the previous quest?
Most of them, but I'd advise to only go to the island, when given the possibility, only after having completed all the other ones, because after the island you're back in the office, probably for a few releases ;)

Reactions: lovethegreen

truerty

Dec 30, 2018
Here is my unofficial android port of Cure My Addiction - Ch.3 - Ep.9c
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Grant permission for 2nd persistent save location.

Join my
Hey man, do you know why i can't use my old save files from CH 3 Ep 8b? Then i tried a save file from this thread and it doesn't work too!

what actually happens is, when i select the "load" from the main menu, it throws an error instead of going into the load menu.

This is the error..
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'gui/idle.png'>:
IOError: Couldn't find file 'gui/idle.png'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "_layout/screen_load_save.rpymc", line 35, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 914, in execute
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_load_save.rpym", line 35, in <module>
  File "renpy/ui.py", line 297, in interact
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 2702, in interact
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3194, in interact_core
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 2094, in draw_screen
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 490, in renpy.display.render.render_screen (gen/renpy.display.render.c:6805)
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 259, in renpy.display.render.render (gen/renpy.display.render.c:3520)
  File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 722, in render
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 166, in renpy.display.render.render (gen/renpy.display.render.c:4075)
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 259, in renpy.display.render.render (gen/renpy.display.render.c:3520)
  File "renpy/display/transition.py", line 361, in render
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 166, in renpy.display.render.render (gen/renpy.display.render.c:4075)
  File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 675, in render
  File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 1127, in render
  File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 883, in render
  File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 455, in render
  File "renpy/display/behavior.py", line 774, in render
  File "renpy/display/behavior.py", line 774, in render
  File "renpy/display/im.py", line 583, in render
  File "renpy/display/im.py", line 266, in get
  File "renpy/display/im.py", line 628, in load
  File "renpy/loader.py", line 576, in load
IOError: Couldn't find file 'gui/idle.png'.

Reactions: bella7

bella7

Jul 8, 2017
The Android port has screwed my files from Ep.8. I could not load them. Everytime I start a new game, it skips to the event after the island which I have not yet done. Was there something wrong with the port DA?

TGI Games

Nov 20, 2018
Hey guys any ways to get gallery scene with dialogue ?
Not at this time, it will have to be requested for a future mod or similar. In the current versions there are no ways to do the gallery with dialogue the gallery will only ever show the renders that are included in the event.

MRMIdAS2k

Mar 21, 2018
Right, so I just finished Chapter 2. I load Chapter 3, and I'm in a office, have the Name "Me" and everyone is referencing shit I've not done. What the fuckballs is going on?

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Right, so I just finished Chapter 2. I load Chapter 3, and I'm in a office, have the Name "Me" and everyone is referencing shit I've not done. What the fuckballs is going on?
At the end of CHapter 2, the Uncle comes to pick you up and bring you to the office. Did you had that scene ?
And Chapter 3 begins at the beginning of your trip (see below).
If you had that, it's OK.
1598508684065.png

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Sorry, I didn't understand at first what was the missing star.
It's quite easy :
Find a way to punish Emily. When you can, do nothing, and check first the dialog options with Rachel. During daytime, you should have "Susan wants to see you".
If you have this option do nothing, instead find Emily. Say that she must be punished. Send her to your room. Do not go there.
Go see Rachel and select "Susan wants to see you".
Then find Chloe and take her for a walk.

Reactions: kobetti

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I'm late to the CMA party, just finding it for first time. Gotta say (still working my way thru Chap1) that I'm rather impressed. With so many different tasks to manage at once it feels deeper than it actually is which I can appreciate. Kudos to TheGary. Regards.

P.S. - many thanks also to ThL for the absolutely wonderful walkthrough for times when user feels stuck. Fantastic job, can tell a lot of effort was put into it and keeping it up to date.

Last edited:
Reactions: ThL and Naxos

Blaaaaah

Jun 13, 2018
Hi, how can i go to island in CH3? Rachel only mentioned it.

Finished everything except Susan in bare bottom (and some stuff from ch2).

3.80 star(s) 124 Votes