leonardoxx318

Aug 12, 2018
At the end of CHapter 2, the Uncle comes to pick you up and bring you to the office. Did you had that scene ?
And Chapter 3 begins at the beginning of your trip (see below).
If you had that, it's OK.
View attachment 789306
dude im lost starting ch3 too they are talking about trips to the island and work and alot shit but the ch2 just end with you wake up and the uncle come for you this is the end they show
1.png

CHFan

Feb 25, 2019
dude im lost starting ch3 too they are talking about trips to the island and work and alot shit but the ch2 just end with you wake up and the uncle come for you this is the end they show
What version of the Chapter 3 are you attempting to play? I read there were some issues with Ch3e9c and Ch3e9d. Try using the 9e verion. That version started correctly for me (joining the Uncle on a heli to the city).

Reactions: leonardoxx318

leonardoxx318

Aug 12, 2018
What version of the Chapter 3 are you attempting to play? I read there were some issues with Ch3e9c and Ch3e9d. Try using the 9e verion. That version started correctly for me (joining the Uncle on a heli to the city).
thx i will try to find that version i have the last version post ch3ep9c

MRMIdAS2k

Mar 21, 2018
At the end of CHapter 2, the Uncle comes to pick you up and bring you to the office. Did you had that scene ?
And Chapter 3 begins at the beginning of your trip (see below).
If you had that, it's OK.
View attachment 789306
I was messaged by someone, I had a version with a known bug that started me way later.

thx i will try to find that version i have the last version post ch3ep9c
I had the same. the new version in the OP fixes everything though.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Hi, how can i go to island in CH3? Rachel only mentioned it.

Finished everything except Susan in bare bottom (and some stuff from ch2).
You need to spank Rachel bare bottom in the corridor with Susan watching.
Then go talk to Susan. It starts the island chain of events

kobetti

Apr 5, 2018
Sorry, I didn't understand at first what was the missing star.
It's quite easy :
Find a way to punish Emily. When you can, do nothing, and check first the dialog options with Rachel. During daytime, you should have "Susan wants to see you".
If you have this option do nothing, instead find Emily. Say that she must be punished. Send her to your room. Do not go there.
Go see Rachel and select "Susan wants to see you".
Then find Chloe and take her for a walk.
I have no option for such dialog with RACHEL. ONLY for midnight swim

Flash001

AKA Curious Pervert
Donor
Compressor
Jun 26, 2017
Cure My Addiction [Ch. 3 Ep.9 E] compressed*

- Original Size (PC): 1.92 GB

Compressed version for PC (591MB): - -

*This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
Cure My Addiction [Ch. 3 Ep.9 E] compressed*

- Original Size (PC): 1.92 GB

Compressed version for PC (591MB): - - GDRIVE

*This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
WOWOWOW that was fast thank you so much man for granting my request but I remember also request CH 2 and CH1 pixeldrain man? Thanks again

Reactions: Flash001

bella7

Jul 8, 2017
If you just played 0.9, you can't. Next release is also in the office (as far as we know from the previews)
I'm also now lost. I have not touched Ep.9 that much. Only the intro.. Please enlighten me. So Ep.9 is Office only while Ep.8 was where the Chapter 3 Island Trip was?

When I started New Game in Ep.9, the game started at the office where Emily and Chloe greeted me. Maybe that's why I cannot load my old Ep.8 saved files...

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
I'm also now lost. I have not touched Ep.9 that much. Only the intro.. Please enlighten me. So Ep.9 is Office only while Ep.8 was where the Chapter 3 Island Trip was?

When I started New Game in Ep.9, the game started at the office where Emily and Chloe greeted me. Maybe that's why I cannot load my old Ep.8 saved files...
If you have the 0.9.e version, you can start a new game beginning of Chapter 3. But that's way far back.
There were some bugs. Be sure to have the 0.9.e and try your 0.8 saves. They should work.
Otherwise 0.1 to 0.6 of Chapter 3 were in between yacht and office, 0.7 & 0.8 were on the island and 0.9 is in the office again

3.80 star(s) 124 Votes