Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
I went to see Susan at 11.00.
I had this :
View attachment 795004
I picked "Let's be done with it", then
View attachment 795005
"Can we pretend you punished me".
And that's it. No femdom, just a talk and the punishment is over.
If you don't have that, then you have a bugged version. Visit Gary's Patreon page, it should be there as free download
Yes, and this is wrong because the choices for Femdom are visible. When you switch it off you want see it and so you want aso the choices not. And when you see it the switch off for Femdom don´t work correct.

I told it before you post a picture there you can see the bug clear so I don´t know why you talk this is correct when the bug is clear visible !!!

I can choose each answer from the 3 Femdom Answers that are under the normal only one that have to be there when I switch off Femdom. So I can choose a Femdom and can see and play it what normal can´t be when I switch it off. And the bug is that I see it and I switch it off and that can´t be.

Last edited:

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Yes, and this is wrong because the choices for Femdom are visible. When you switch it off you want see it and so you want aso the choices not. And when you see it the switch off for Femdom don´t work correct.

I told it before you post a picture there you can see the bug clear so I don´t know why you talk this is correct when the bug is clear visible !!!

I can choose each answer from the 3 Femdom Answers that are under the normal only one that have to be there when I switch off Femdom. So I can choose a Femdom and can see and play it what normal can´t be when I switch it off. And the bug is that I see it and I switch it off and that can´t be.
I agree, it's the only case in the game where femdom choices are visible to non femdom players. BUT non femdom players do not have to play a femdom event to progress in the story. That's what matters here IMO

kurum007

Jul 26, 2017
It's been a while since I played chapter 3, just jumped back in an apparently i missed some island gameplay .... can you eventually go back to the pre-island gameplay or do i need to find an older version of the game?

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
It's been a while since I played chapter 3, just jumped back in an apparently i missed some island gameplay .... can you eventually go back to the pre-island gameplay or do i need to find an older version of the game?
There are 2 island trips. One in Chapter 1 and one in Chapter 3. It depends on what chapter you're playing.
Both are one time only and you can't go back there when they are over.

Reactions: kurum007

kurum007

Jul 26, 2017
There are 2 island trips. One in Chapter 1 and one in Chapter 3. It depends on what chapter you're playing.
Both are one time only and you can't go back there when they are over.

I'm talking about the one in chapter 3. If you load in a old game save in the current version of the game, it skips straight over the island trip

oisacc99

May 15, 2019
I like the game very much until second island visit.

Item hunt in Chapter 3 island visit is just too much grinding and serve no purpose.

I stop playing the because of it.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
I'm talking about the one in chapter 3. If you load in a old game save in the current version of the game, it skips straight over the island trip
It is a bug of version 0.9.c or d I think.
Try to download 0.9.e

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
I like the game very much until second island visit.

Item hunt in Chapter 3 island visit is just too much grinding and serve no purpose.

I stop playing the because of it.
Use F5/F8 before searching to get only what you need. It reduces the grind a lot and the island events are really worth it

DLA67

Jun 3, 2020
Hello, question.. in CH3 and back at the building with Amy at the end of the day I do not get the sleep option in the bedroom I can only advance the time by one hour.Am I missing something?

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
How do we trigger emily at home in chapter 3? We suppose act busy when she is with us but there is nothing we can do. If we click work the game crashes

abidbd

Nov 17, 2019
WOWOWOW that was fast thank you so much man for granting my request but I remember also request CH 2 and CH1 pixeldrain man? Thanks again
Great
Cure My Addiction [Ch. 3 Ep.9 E] compressed*

- Original Size (PC): 1.92 GB

Compressed version for PC (591MB): - - GDRIVE

*This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Great work.

herreraaa

Jan 24, 2020
Hello guys, Im having a problem with this task.
After I won the Cuni contest, the game stopped trigger Susan asking MC to help with Rachel, so Im stuck with this 3 missing stars and I dont know what to do to continue playing... could you help me?

DLA67

Jun 3, 2020
Hello, having issues ... CH3 in the penthouse ...cannot interact with anything with the room...no TV not the computer to check the emails also still no sleep button in the bedroom. Did I miss a step somewhere? I have attached my save

vamnelidas

Jul 8, 2020
What is this scene that i'm missing?
View attachment 771101
Wich version do you have?
When I download a new episode it just looks exactly the same than the previous one, even if I start a new game, is like playing the Ch3 episode 1 over and over again... Am I doing something wrong? Am I suppose to delete the older versions before running the game? I can't even go to the island or do more stuff on the office...

3.80 star(s) 124 Votes