ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
What made me be sure that I was on the wrong direction was that tracker screenshot somebody posted few days ago. It has a really different view than my tracker does and it shows a lot of events I've not even heard about, even the clothes and stuff are new for me
You need the 0.9.e version of the game, previous had bugs related to using old saves (among other things).
With the e version it should be OK. It's the one I used to display the screenshot

Reactions: gnadudu

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
Hi guys, I'm really stuck with the progress of Ch3, I downloaded episode 5 long time ago, I played it from time to time and when I saw there were more episodes, I downloaded them. The problem is that when I download a new one, it feels like the game stills the same, even my old saves appear like if they were played on the new version. So this is my load page right after download the episode 9 View attachment 799891 . It would be great if I could keep playing it right where I was on chapter 5, but with the new content but, this is my tracker on episode 9 View attachment 799893 Exactly the same as it was on episode 5.
I tried to start a new game but the game stills the same, I'm not able to go to the island, bring other girls despite Amy to the office... and I have the same tracker from the last image, but in red color because any event is completed.
I manage to start a new game in a 1.9 Gb version of episode 9 I found in other website and it seems to work, because the tracker is different and there are other events but, I miss all the stuff in the middle, on episodes from 5 to 9, so the game seems to start right after a trip to the island, this is the first render image View attachment 799904 and this is the tracker View attachment 799905 . I guess it begins right after the events from episode 8.
What I would love to know is how to play the full Chapter 3, from episode 1 to 9 with all the content, because the version I have is almost the same as Ch. 2 was, but with the office stuff, wich is almost nothing because I can't do more than 4 events with Charlotte and 5 with Amy in the office, appart from that, is a copy paste of Ch. 2.
I hope to have explained my issue and I guess I'm not the first one who has it, but i didn't found a thread or any comments on this one talking about this.
Thank you for reading, if somebody did
Peace
The tracker only shows events from Episode 1-6, the Island (Episode 7+8) and Episode 9 (Office after the island) got own event trackers.
To get to the island you must complete Rachel's "Bare bottom public spanking" (the last one on the right, which is still red in your screenshot) event, after that wait until the next dinner and the notifications should guide you through this one.
As ThL said, don't use any older versions, make sure you're playing Chapter 3 Episode 9e. (The one which starts at a later point in the game is buggy!)

Reactions: ThL

DLA67

Jun 3, 2020
question,, on the island in ch 3. How many buttons should I have? I think I am missing some all I have is the search and the move time forward.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
question,, on the island in ch 3. How many buttons should I have? I think I am missing some all I have is the search and the move time forward.
No that's it, plus the dialog options when a girl is there

undertota

Aug 14, 2017
i'm still stuck at work after island , i can't talk to charlotte to go back to the yachte and there is nothing to do on the tracker i don't see how to get the new events of the update

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
i'm still stuck at work after island , i can't talk to charlotte to go back to the yachte and there is nothing to do on the tracker i don't see how to get the new events of the update
All the scenes of the last update (Episode 9) take place in the office after the island, currently there's no way to get back to the yacht (which is intended) and if you've seen all scenes in the office you're done until Episode 10 drops...

Reactions: ThL

raVen1o

Feb 7, 2020
Is there just only 14 missions for ep3? Or am i stuck or something? But the game is 1.94 gb what the..?

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Is there just only 14 missions for ep3? Or am i stuck or something? But the game is 1.94 gb what the..?
you don't have the lastest release, download 0.9.e, there was a bug preventing playing anything outside ep.9 in the previous one

Dave Heiser

Jul 5, 2020
TheGary Just had an error in Ch3 ... when first heading back to the office after being on the boat, talking to amy in the livingroom

Hope this helps

```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/scripts-core/characters/amy/talk_menu.rpy", line 4, in <module>
File "game/scripts-core/handlers/talk.rpy", line 29, in alternate_menu
File "game/scripts-core/handlers/frame.rpy", line 213, in get_current_idle
IndexError: list index out of range

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "scripts-core/characters/amy/talk_menu.rpyc", line 4, in script
File "/mnt/temp/x/CureMyAddiction-C3-E9-E-pc/renpy/ast.py", line 900, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "/mnt/temp/x/CureMyAddiction-C3-E9-E-pc/renpy/python.py", line 1930, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals

Linux-5.7.0-1-amd64-x86_64-with-debian-10.5
Ren'Py 7.2.2.491
Cure My Addiction C3-E9-E
Fri Sep 4 17:37:30 2020
```

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
TheGary Just had an error in Ch3 ... when first heading back to the office after being on the boat, talking to amy in the livingroom

Hope this helps

```

While running game code:

Full traceback:
File "scripts-core/characters/amy/talk_menu.rpyc", line 4, in script
File "/mnt/temp/x/CureMyAddiction-C3-E9-E-pc/renpy/ast.py", line 900, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "/mnt/temp/x/CureMyAddiction-C3-E9-E-pc/renpy/python.py", line 1930, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals

Linux-5.7.0-1-amd64-x86_64-with-debian-10.5
Ren'Py 7.2.2.491
Fri Sep 4 17:37:30 2020
```
reported, thanks

DLA67

Jun 3, 2020
Going slow at it I am 13 days into the island. I have all complete except for two items .... Maintenance Spanking ( I have stayed up for three nights and have not found amy watching tv yet) and babes and booze. Did I miss something ? Does it need to be on a certain night or something?

DLA67

Jun 3, 2020
i just had an uncaught exception:::: just hit the work button first thing in the morning at the office

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'e281_work'.

Full traceback:
File "D:\game\Cure My Addiction\CureMyAddiction-C3-E9-E-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 313, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "D:\game\Cure My Addiction\CureMyAddiction-C3-E9-E-pc\renpy\main.py", line 525, in main
run(restart)
File "D:\game\Cure My Addiction\CureMyAddiction-C3-E9-E-pc\renpy\main.py", line 139, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "D:\game\Cure My Addiction\CureMyAddiction-C3-E9-E-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 892, in run_context
context.run()
File "scripts-office/locations/office/office.rpyc", line 6, in script
File "D:\game\Cure My Addiction\CureMyAddiction-C3-E9-E-pc\renpy\script.py", line 886, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'e281_work'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.2.2.491
Fri Sep 04 15:39:04 2020

3.80 star(s) 124 Votes