ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
i just had an uncaught exception:::: just hit the work button first thing in the morning at the office

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'e281_work'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "D:\game\Cure My Addiction\CureMyAddiction-C3-E9-E-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 313, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "D:\game\Cure My Addiction\CureMyAddiction-C3-E9-E-pc\renpy\main.py", line 525, in main
run(restart)
File "D:\game\Cure My Addiction\CureMyAddiction-C3-E9-E-pc\renpy\main.py", line 139, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "D:\game\Cure My Addiction\CureMyAddiction-C3-E9-E-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 892, in run_context
context.run()
File "scripts-office/locations/office/office.rpyc", line 6, in script
File "D:\game\Cure My Addiction\CureMyAddiction-C3-E9-E-pc\renpy\script.py", line 886, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'e281_work'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.2.2.491
Cure My Addiction C3-E9-E
Fri Sep 04 15:39:04 2020
Yes, it's a reported bug of 0.9.e. It won't be corrected. Just don't press the work button, just chill in your apartments. You don't need any office work for this release.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
im stuck at the new island, any walkthrow for that? cant complete almost anything
There is a walkthrough, bottom of my signature or 1rst page, it's the same fan made one. Just explain what is your problem.

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
Yesterday I finished "Cure My Addiction-C3-E10-A". It was a fantastic update. I am really thrilled. You need 7 days to finish the update. I think it's sad that TheGary finds so few supporters with such a fantastic game. Dear people, if you like the game change sides and support TheGary. So he can continue to develop the game.

Last edited:
Reactions: pervertboy2 and ThL

fnnnnnnn

Aug 29, 2017
Yesterday I finished "Cure My Addiction-C3-E10-A". It was a fantastic update. I am really thrilled. You need 7 days to finish the update. I think it's sad that TheGary finds so few supporters with such a fantastic game. Dear people, if you like the game change sides and support TheGary. So he can continue to develop the game.
how long for final update ?

WhatsGood420

Apr 17, 2018
I'm so confused. I started playing and the alt looking girl was asking me who has the best ass and tits on the yacht but she's the first girl I ever saw in game and she wasn't one of the options. Did I mess up and download a save or something or is that just how the game starts?

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Hey. I'm playing ch1 atm, is there some sort of save import for the next chapter or smth ?
There is no need, at the beginning of each Chapter the game assumes that you completed all previous events. You just have to enter your name and game preferences again.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
I'm so confused. I started playing and the alt looking girl was asking me who has the best ass and tits on the yacht but she's the first girl I ever saw in game and she wasn't one of the options. Did I mess up and download a save or something or is that just how the game starts?
Yes, I think so, what you describe is Amy doing the tits contest with Emily, I'd say at 75% of Chapter 1.
The game starts with MC arriving on the yacht with an helicopter and being welcomed by his aunt and his cousins

Bonhomie

Aug 20, 2018

You could be at the start of Chapter 3 - which is a stand alone Chapter.
(It assumes you have completed 1 & 2.)

By 'alt girl' do you mean Charlotte - the one with tattoos and piercings?
I seem to remember she asks the MC about the yacht.

Actually it might also be before you find out exactly who she is.

MRMIdAS2k

Mar 21, 2018
Meet a girl is only available once. If you missed something, you need to start again.
Check the walkthrough for help with the stars.
Well that's fucking shit and pointless.

Oh yeah, your uncle raves about not doing anything stupid and she comes out with the handcuffs, and because you don't thnik with your dick the game goes "Well hurrdeedurr there's no getting this anymore" what a load of shit.

Reactions: ohcmonrest

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Well that's fucking shit and pointless.

Oh yeah, your uncle raves about not doing anything stupid and she comes out with the handcuffs, and because you don't thnik with your dick the game goes "Well hurrdeedurr there's no getting this anymore" what a load of shit.
I agree that's it's not consistent. On the other hand you don't need to be handcuffed to progress in the story. That's only if you want a complete gallery. And there are some femdom fans in the patrons...

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Rachel`s Idles on Chapter 3 is this random it looks I get not the choice to lift up the skirt in the morning?
It is random as far as I remember. You can try F5/F8 to see if you get another result.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/scripts-core/characters/amy/talk_menu.rpy", line 4, in <module>
  File "game/scripts-core/handlers/talk.rpy", line 29, in alternate_menu
  File "game/scripts-core/handlers/frame.rpy", line 213, in get_current_idle
IndexError: list index out of range

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "scripts-yacht/locations/bathroom/loc_bathroom_shower.rpyc", line 6, in script call
  File "scripts-core/characters/amy/talk_menu.rpyc", line 4, in script
  File "D:\Downloads\CureMyAddiction C3 E9E\renpy\ast.py", line 900, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "D:\Downloads\CureMyAddiction C3 E9E\renpy\python.py", line 1930, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "game/scripts-core/characters/amy/talk_menu.rpy", line 4, in <module>
  File "game/scripts-core/handlers/talk.rpy", line 29, in alternate_menu
  File "game/scripts-core/handlers/frame.rpy", line 213, in get_current_idle
IndexError: list index out of range

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.2.2.491
Cure My Addiction C3-E9-E
Mon Sep 07 14:04:37 2020

3.80 star(s) 124 Votes