ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Thank you, got this. But I mean when Ep. 10 comes out saves may not work, there's always a chance, right ? I just wanted to ask how many save games compatibility issues between the version were in the past.
There is as a rule no save compatibility problem from one release to another. Ep 09 was a bit "cursed" in a way that one bug correction made another bug, that lead to another correction... from a to e, among them a save compatibility bug.

Last edited:
Reactions: PunkHooligan

sage_82

Aug 14, 2018
I have completed the 2nd island (I think). I have completed Babes and Booze and i get a message that stated I have completed episode 8 and I now can bounce between boat and island at will.

How do I trigger "back to the office"?

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
I have completed the 2nd island (I think). I have completed Babes and Booze and i get a message that stated I have completed episode 8 and I now can bounce between boat and island at will.

How do I trigger "back to the office"?
It seems that you're playing 0.7. Download 0.9.e, after Babes and Booze the return to the office is automatic

NyVar

May 23, 2020
I dont get it. i went from Ch2 to Ch3 today, and seems like i've lost loads of content o_O Im confused

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
I dont get it. i went from Ch2 to Ch3 today, and seems like i've lost loads of content o_O Im confused
When you go from one chapter to another you loose the contend of the previous chapter. But you have still most of the repeatable from Chapter2 in Chapter3 to be run again.

NyVar

May 23, 2020
When you go from one chapter to another you loose the contend of the previous chapter. But you have still most of the repeatable from Chapter2 in Chapter3 to be run again.
I mean like i lost a lot of the story. like i skipped time somehow. and ended up way in the future. or is that the story?
THanks for answering my questions :)

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
I mean like i lost a lot of the story. like i skipped time somehow. and ended up way in the future. or is that the story?
THanks for answering my questions :)
Simply at the end of Chapter 2 your Uncle comes to take you with him in his offices. Chapter 3 begins with this new challenge, to be a match for contract negotiations. But you'll go back to the yacht soon enough, don't worry.

Reactions: NyVar

srpiloto

Jan 12, 2019
Hello guys, i'm with a problem. I finished "A sacrifice i'm willing to make" before "Sacrifice", and nowi can't obtain the last star

1599634794455.png

I tried 6 times right now, taking and not taking showers but the option to say" no miss" doesn't appear to me. Anyone know what should i do? Attached my save just in case

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Hello guys, i'm with a problem. I finished "A sacrifice i'm willing to make" before "Sacrifice", and nowi can't obtain the last star

View attachment 807814

I tried 6 times right now, taking and not taking showers but the option to say" no miss" doesn't appear to me. Anyone know what should i do? Attached my save just in case
I tried it, it seems that the game doesn't recognize when you don't take a shower. Can't help you here. But you can move to Chapter 2, you completed all else it seems. You'll miss maybe 2-3 renders, that's it. If you really want to see them, unren the game you'll be able to get them (event 016).

• Sad
Reactions: srpiloto

srpiloto

Jan 12, 2019
I tried it, it seems that the game doesn't recognize when you don't take a shower. Can't help you here. But you can move to Chapter 2, you completed all else it seems. You'll miss maybe 2-3 renders, that's it. If you really want to see them, unren the game you'll be able to get them (event 016).
Thanks for the try. Have you ever seen this before?

NyVar

May 23, 2020
Simply at the end of Chapter 2 your Uncle comes to take you with him in his offices. Chapter 3 begins with this new challenge, to be a match for contract negotiations. But you'll go back to the yacht soon enough, don't worry.
1st off, thanks for all your help! Much appretiated :)
I just looked through the WT linked on the main paige, and as i understand, i started on the "Post Island" part of the game.. I thought it might be the way the story was told, but after further thought from the WT it was posted as the 3rd pard of Ch3. And information i've gone through so far, and gathered, there is so much info lost to me to make sence that the story would continue from here right after the end of Ch2.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

sailboat

Apr 15, 2020
Started with Chapter 1. Great game. I completed all the "quest" and the 4 endings on the island. 100% and 100% done.

For what I read in this thread, to start Chapter 2 I can use my chapter 1 save. The question is: is the last (or first) island ending important from the chapter 2 point of view?

i.e., to start Chapter 2 is better to choose, say, a save with Rachel path ending or the island ending and Chapter 2 are unrelated?

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
1st off, thanks for all your help! Much appretiated :)
I just looked through the WT linked on the main paige, and as i understand, i started on the "Post Island" part of the game.. I thought it might be the way the story was told, but after further thought from the WT it was posted as the 3rd pard of Ch3. And information i've gone through so far, and gathered, there is so much info lost to me to make sence that the story would continue from here right after the end of Ch2.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Maybe you don't have the last release of the game. The 0.9.d had a bug that made you begin right after the 2d trip to the island (when you go with Rachel, Susan and Amy). It looks like you are playing it from your description. You can't start Family Matter at the beginning of a new game.
The beginning of Chapter 3 is a long talk with the Uncle, then with a new girl.
If you begin a new game with 0.9.e, that's how the tracker looks like :
1599717723985.png
You'll have lots of things to do before going to the island again, and before coming back from it to spend some very interesting time in the office.

Reactions: NyVar

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Started with Chapter 1. Great game. I completed all the "quest" and the 4 endings on the island. 100% and 100% done.

For what I read in this thread, to start Chapter 2 I can use my chapter 1 save. The question is: is the last (or first) island ending important from the chapter 2 point of view?

i.e., to start Chapter 2 is better to choose, say, a save with Rachel path ending or the island ending and Chapter 2 are unrelated?
You cannot use your save to play Chapter 2.
Each new chapter assumes that you have completed the previous one. You enter your name, game preference (spanking, femdom) and you start to play.
The choice of the path in the first trip to the island was only important to unlock some events of Chapter 1. No influence on Chapter 2.

3.80 star(s) 124 Votes