f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
The update itself seems to be only about 100 mb.

At the moment almost everything is in a huge archive 003.rpa (almost 2 GB).
If dev would seperate content into a script archive and several archives for images, it probably should be possible to have small update patches for the new episodes. (Just overwrite script and add new images archive as BaDIK does.)

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
The game seems to be very slow now when around dialogs. I loaded a save game and talked to Charlotte and the game did not respond for some seconds and when I left the dialog, the same happened.

Edit :
Nevermind. When I started the game later again and played some more, performance was ok as usual, so it seems to have been a one time glitch.

Last edited:

Gardan

May 3, 2019
The game seems to be very slow now when around dialogs. I loaded a save game and talked to Charlotte and the game did not respond for some seconds and when I left the dialog, the same happened.
I would say it's because of file compression or try move the game to SSD or other HDD..... or replace you potato PC

fr34ky

Oct 29, 2017
I think this is one of the best games out there, with that said IMO this was the worst update of the game in months.

darkslayer5

Special Kind of Hero
Donor
Compressor
Feb 14, 2020
Cure My Addiction [Ch. 3 Ep.10 A] [TheGary] - Original Size: 1.96GB

Compressed version for PC (575MB): -
done by UnRen v0.8 (Sam@F95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1 (bas@F95zone)

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

Gardan

May 3, 2019
I think this is one of the best games out there, with that said IMO this was the worst update of the game in months.
Dev always deliver updates, you can't say that about other Devs with their patreon milking tactics, this update was just focused on certain characters.

Reactions: ThL

fr34ky

Oct 29, 2017
Dev always deliver updates, you can't say that about other Devs with their patreon milking tactics, this update was just focused on certain characters.
It's just my opinion on this particular update, as I said before, the game is great, and I agree with you that this is one of the best and more reliable devs out there.

3.80 star(s) 124 Votes