lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Been eyeing this for some time, yet can't decide whether to play or not. That's mainly because I've looked at the walkthrough and with this being a sandbox, this looks REALLY huge and complicated. Bit overwhelmed by that and the sandbox elements this has (still have nightmares from having to use a very step by step walkthrough for the Twist). Not to mention that I've heard that the wincest doesn't apply to you, but to other characters, which is a bit sad

DrunkLuka

Sep 1, 2018
Been eyeing this for some time, yet can't decide whether to play or not. That's mainly because I've looked at the walkthrough and with this being a sandbox, this looks REALLY huge and complicated. Bit overwhelmed by that and the sandbox elements this has (still have nightmares from having to use a very step by step walkthrough for the Twist). Not to mention that I've heard that the wincest doesn't apply to you, but to other characters, which is a bit sad
Let me put it this way. If you just want to see the action, start from ch2. But it's worth starting from the start if you have the time. It's really one of the better-written ones that keep delivering timely updates and new ideas.

Also there's really no incest, at least for now.

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
Blocked on Sun Tzu #2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Have you tried "1 finger in your pussy", "1 finger in your ass", "2 fingers in your pussy" or "2 fingers in your ass" before "Lick your fingers"? (Haven't played Ch2 in a while but I think she needs to put her fingers first in her pussy or her ass before this one unlocks...)

Reactions: Porcinet and ThL

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Let me put it this way. If you just want to see the action, start from ch2. But it's worth starting from the start if you have the time. It's really one of the better-written ones that keep delivering timely updates and new ideas.

Also there's really no incest, at least for now.
I'm just overwhelmed because the walkthrough is very big and somewhat confusing. Add to the fact that it's a sandbox, you know, x-event can only happen on x-hour, minute, second of an x-day etc, it gets very confusing. About the wincest. If it's not in the game, why is there a tag, which has been here for like a year or two. I though that the mc isn't related to anyone, but some of the girls are

Reactions: Boneprone

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
I don't want to sound like jerk, but what's point of your comment? You don't like sandbox. Ok, it's fair. Tastes differ. But if you don't, than maybe you shouldn't complain about an sandbox game having sandbox elements...
If you like and play incest games, it's also fine, most of us play it, but why the hell you are sad if one or few games don't gave it? Like I said, I don't to sound like jerk, but why ranting? Game is not to your liking, proceed to another one.

Last edited:

DrunkLuka

Sep 1, 2018
I'm just overwhelmed because the walkthrough is very big and somewhat confusing. Add to the fact that it's a sandbox, you know, x-event can only happen on x-hour, minute, second of an x-day etc, it gets very confusing. About the wincest. If it's not in the game, why is there a tag, which has been here for like a year or two. I though that the mc isn't related to anyone, but some of the girls are
I've maybe stuck twice in the entirety of three chapters, it's really not that complicated. Not as easy as most VN without branching paths but not hard at all.

In terms of wincest I take it back. Some characters are related. I was trying to say MC's only functioning dick in the game, so it's not one of those games if you know what I mean.

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
I don't want to sound like jerk, but what's point of your comment? You don't like sandbox. Ok, it's fair. Tastes differ. But if you don't don't complain about an sandbox game having sandbox elements...
If you like and play incest games, it's also fine, most of us play it, but why the hell you are sad if one or few games don't gave it? Like I said, I don't to sound like jerk, but why ranting? Game is not to your liking, proceed to another one.
I'm not saying that I hugely dislike sandboxes. What I wanted is for some people so just give opinions for why this should be played (or not). It just seems very big and complicated, that's why I wanted to know whether it's worth the time, as it has been around for ages and people have talked much about this

Reactions: Thermophob

DrunkLuka

Sep 1, 2018
Also this is probably the only dev on this site that never missed a monthly update while constantly improving on the quality, and sadly he's not getting nearly the amount of patreon he should. So I guess showing some appreciation by playing the game if you have time isn't too much?

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
About the wincest. If it's not in the game, why is there a tag, which has been here for like a year or two. I though that the mc isn't related to anyone, but some of the girls are
MC's aunt and her two daughters are not blood related, but according to the Tags Rules list this still counts as incest...
I'm playing this game since the beginning and the only time I had to use a walkthrough was on the island in chapter 1, if you read the dialogue and you use the notification and hint system the game is pretty easy...

i stuck gaming addiction quest 3rd star. can you help me pls
Find Amy playing in the livingroom again at night and let Charlotte babysit her, in the evening check the livingroom...

Reactions: ThL

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Also this is probably the only dev on this site that never missed a monthly update while constantly improving on the quality, and sadly he's not getting nearly the amount of patreon he should. So I guess showing some appreciation by playing the game if you have time isn't too much?
Yeah, I guess I'll try this out. See how it goes. A question tho. It seems that ch1 has endings while others don't? Does that affect anything at all going forwards? I was surprised to see that this has a harem tag yet ch1 endings are very specific girls and such

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
I'm not saying that I hugely dislike sandboxes. What I wanted is for some people so just give opinions for why this should be played (or not). It just seems very big and complicated, that's why I wanted to know whether it's worth the time, as it has been around for ages and people have talked much about this
Sorry if I was rude. I guess I wanted to say, some people might like concept and genres of this game (mostly bdsm, sandboxish,) to some others such stuff is repugnant... in end, it's up to you to download and decide it. Only thing I can say, game is not to grindy compared to other popular sandbox titles, and it has a lot of maledom and some femdom... Some events can be trigered randomly, but most are not hard to get.. If you see that you don't enjoy it after first 20-30 minutes, just give up and delete, it's my personal thumb rule. :)

PS, when I test game, I usually take compressed version for fist run, if I like it, I download HQ game for next releases.

Last edited:
Reactions: ThL and lordfridge9

DrunkLuka

Sep 1, 2018
Yeah, I guess I'll try this out. See how it goes. A question tho. It seems that ch1 has endings while others don't? Does that affect anything at all going forwards? I was surprised to see that this has a harem tag yet ch1 endings are very specific girls and such
CH1 has an event that has different endings that do not affect the main storyline. It can basically be treated as a sidequest and the ending is a reward of boning whichever girl you wooed.

It's been long but if I remember correctly there're two or three game-ending events, or bad endings if you will. Nothing difficult and worst-case scenario just follow the walkthrough and you'll be fine.

If you start from the beginning you'll see how the game has massively improved over time. I hope you like it as much as I do.

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
It's been long but if I remember correctly there're two or three game-ending events, or bad endings if you will.
I think there's only one event in chapter 2 which has a game over. (The True Nature quest, where you had to do some stuff in one week or you get kicked out, but the game warns you about that one...) In chapter 1 there's a punishment counter, but even if you get more than 3 times punished in a week the game goes on, because this ending was taken out early on and was never reimplemented.

Reactions: ThL

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Hilarious update...hoping for Rachel content next update :ROFLMAO:
I think this is one of the best games out there, with that said IMO this was the worst update of the game in months.
I fucking love this game.

That said, loaded up this update, saw no Rachel content, mostly Chloe, Amy and Charlotte (my least favourite character) played a few minutes and quit. IMO all the ladies or at least Rachel, Em, Chloe and Amy should have a repeatable sexy time scene now.

I'm really hoping they all go back to the yacht soon or even the island, but this office stuff is horrible.

• Sad
Reactions: fr34ky

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
I don't want to sound like jerk, but what's point of your comment? You don't like sandbox. Ok, it's fair. Tastes differ. But if you don't, than maybe you shouldn't complain about an sandbox game having sandbox elements...
The guy never complained about sandbox, but said it looked to complex and overwhelming. Which it is on first glance. Hell I started it up in Chapter 1 and took a look at the tacking/quest log thing was like "WTF is going on here? Nope!" Closed the game and didn't touch it for weeks, but saw how popular it was and tried again. It is actually a lot less complex than it first appears.

The way I see lordfridges comment is more like a call for help and confirmation if it's worth playing which it is absofuckinglutely worth playing.

Maybe a better reply would have been to encourage him to play, than a "jerkish" comment questioning the post? ;)

3.80 star(s) 124 Votes