Blades1138

Jul 29, 2017
The game may not be hard, but it's tedious and grindy. It involves jumping through way too many hoops for a few images, but it seems this format is popular since the days of Big Brother.

Reactions: Boneprone

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
OMG, awesome update! The anal scene with Amy and Chloe was epic! So hot! Please make it a repeatable punishment scenario for Chloe.

I really would have liked some time with Rachel, but I like how the relationships with Amy and with Charlotte are progressing!

Thank you, TheGary !

Reactions: ThL

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Been eyeing this for some time, yet can't decide whether to play or not. That's mainly because I've looked at the walkthrough and with this being a sandbox, this looks REALLY huge and complicated. Bit overwhelmed by that and the sandbox elements this has (still have nightmares from having to use a very step by step walkthrough for the Twist). Not to mention that I've heard that the wincest doesn't apply to you, but to other characters, which is a bit sad
You don't have all the quests to fullfill at once. They appear over the time. What you are contemplating is the result of 2 years of steady monthly releases with an average of 8-9 events per release.
Chapter 1 is grindy, use the walkthrough. After that is gets easier and easier.
Really worth playing. If you survived The Twist, you'll survive CMA

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
I'm just overwhelmed because the walkthrough is very big and somewhat confusing. Add to the fact that it's a sandbox, you know, x-event can only happen on x-hour, minute, second of an x-day etc, it gets very confusing. About the wincest. If it's not in the game, why is there a tag, which has been here for like a year or two. I though that the mc isn't related to anyone, but some of the girls are
No blood incest, but legal one, you have to put the tag

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
i stuck gaming addiction quest 3rd star. can you help me pls
If Charlotte had to solve an issue, inspect her work and decide it wasn't enough. Catch Amy with her butt spanked
(standing by the TV set), inspect and ask for more.

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
You don't have all the quests to fullfill at once. They appear over the time. What you are contemplating is the result of 2 years of steady monthly releases with an average of 8-9 events per release.
Chapter 1 is grindy, use the walkthrough. After that is gets easier and easier.
Really worth playing. If you survived The Twist, you'll survive CMA
Well I played half of the Twist. After my last pc broke down, didn't really want to restart and then content that I didn't like started pouring in. With this, I'll have to see how it goes

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
i need help "babysitter in need" mission 2nd star what can i do
When Amy and Charlotte are not satisfied for a couple of days, they'll find a solution without you. Have Charlotte
babysit Amy and surprise them in the bedroom late at night.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Well I played half of the Twist. After my last pc broke down, didn't really want to restart and then content that I didn't like started pouring in. With this, I'll have to see how it goes
It has one advantage over The Twist : no minigames...
And from Chapter 3, roll back is enabled

Dongness

Aug 17, 2017
I haven't played this game in a while, after I unlocked sex with Rachel. What are the new scenes about? Are there any new characters? Or a plan for new characters?

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
I haven't played this game in a while, after I unlocked sex with Rachel. What are the new scenes about? Are there any new characters? Or a plan for new characters?
First time sex with Rachel is in Chapter 2 right ? We're in Chapter 3... Yeah lots of new contend with all the girls on the yacht, 2 new girls (with still limited contend)

3.80 star(s) 124 Votes