ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Got a bug when i say to chloe you must be punished nothing happen and i go back to my room (chap. 2) the time is the same and she goes to 85% of motivation so the game get it that she get punished but i don't get a scene. Can't go further in ascension #1 last star
Aren't you supposed to go to Chloe's room after telling her that she must be punished ?
Post a save just in case

Porcinet

Oct 12, 2019
Aren't you supposed to go to Chloe's room after telling her that she must be punished ?
Post a save just in case
I know but she isn't in, and i think i bugged the deal #3 caus i chose to deny rachel more than 3x in a row

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
I know but she isn't in, and i think i bugged the deal #3 caus i chose to deny rachel more than 3x in a row
I get the same result, my best guess is that your save is corrupted because it's not a reported bug.

Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
Does anyone have problems with previous saves? Mine starts with an error, I have to ignore and then it starts in the beggining of chapter 3. If anyone has chapter 9 saves to share it would be great.
Not really my final saves from C3-E9-E load without problems.

SDaddy666

May 5, 2017
I don't get how to trigger the second star of the "favorite show" event. Can anybody help ? I've tried inviting chloe and then watching tv or watching tv in hopes to get the event but nothing.

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
Hello,

since the last two Updates from Chapter 3, i have Bugs. Im on the Island, and by any action with Rachel on the Beach or Rachel 1. Night in the Bedroom, at the end of the scenes, the Game switches back to the Yacht and face the anal scene with Linda. At the End of this scene i got a Errorlog. Look at the files. Thamks for any help.
If you activate the console (for instance with Unren.bat), you can run the following command to fix this bugs:
del talk_aggros["e078_quest_09"]

Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
Got someone a clou what this event could be and how to manage it? screenshot0001.png

...and how to manage the 3 "Dare" stars?
screenshot0002.png
1. star: There seems being no option to bang Amy in any way one time or the needed times on the couch to gave her multi orgasms.
2nd and 3rd star : (babysitting by Charlotte) may be possible but obviously may have no effect to make the events done.
screenshot0001.png screenshot0002.png
Here is my save: (all done but still pending "Dare")

Last edited:

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
Got someone a clou what this event could be and how to manage it? View attachment 816356

...and how to manage the 3 "Dare" stars?
View attachment 816366
1. star: There seems being no option to bang Amy in any way one time or the needed times on the couch to gave her multi orgasms.

View attachment 816356 View attachment 816366
Here is my save: (all done but still pending "Dare")
The missing scene is unlocked during the "Dare" quest. I guess the easiest way to trigger the 1st star is clicking "Rest" in the living room and then "Amy! Come here, naked" multiple times a day...

• Hey there
Reactions: Antwit

Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
The missing scene is unlocked during the "Dare" quest. I guess the easiest way to trigger the 1st star is clicking "Rest" in the living room and then "Amy! Come here, naked" multiple times a day...
Thnx :DOk I´ll try it.
Yay it worked for the 1st star after making 3 x sex on the couch and talking to Amy after it.

The last 2 stars come logical and somewhat easy after the 1st "Dare"star is done.
OMG the 3rd ends in a real hard caning for two hard cookie girls by Rachel. None of both seems to want give in and apologise before the other.
Only small downer (after such a hard caning) is the real unrealistic lack of marks on Amy´s behind the other early morning at 6am.
I´m curious what will be in the next updates? 1600124019089.png

Last edited:
Reactions: LeekMaBalls

Celldweller6

Dec 29, 2017
[QUOTE = "gnadudu, postagem: 4193654, membro: 857269"]
Hmm, eles apareceram sem problemas para mim. Foi a última vez que você jogou o jogo antes da ilha? (A ilha e o escritório depois que a ilha tem seus próprios rastreadores ...)
[/CITAR]
I'll take a look I think I'm wrong then

splamo

Jun 26, 2018
So, maybe a dumb question, but how do I trigger the second island event with Susan Rachael and Amy?

Also, is anyone else's gallery bugged? I can't scroll down to the bottom without a "an exception" occurring. (This happened to me last update to, so maybe it's just me)

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
I don't get how to trigger the second star of the "favorite show" event. Can anybody help ? I've tried inviting chloe and then watching tv or watching tv in hopes to get the event but nothing.
Propose her to watch TV at 17.00. So pay attention to the time you call her because she needs to be with you at that precise hour

Reactions: SDaddy666
3.80 star(s) 124 Votes