ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
So, maybe a dumb question, but how do I trigger the second island event with Susan Rachael and Amy?

Also, is anyone else's gallery bugged? I can't scroll down to the bottom without a "an exception" occurring. (This happened to me last update to, so maybe it's just me)
To trigger the island trip, have Susan watch you spank Rachel butt naked in the corridor. It's random so use F5/F8 to get the expected result.
The gallery thing is a bug that was corrected in later versions of the game. Make sure you play the last one

splamo

Jun 26, 2018
To trigger the island trip, have Susan watch you spank Rachel butt naked in the corridor. It's random so use F5/F8 to get the expected result.
The gallery thing is a bug that was corrected in later versions of the game. Make sure you play the last one
Thanks, I'll try that.

I am playing the newest one now and it still does it. I hope it's not my save. I'd hate to start over. Also like the other poster, I'm not seeing any new objectives either, but I thought that was probably cause I hadn't started the 2nd island event.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Thanks, I'll try that.

I am playing the newest one now and it still does it. I hope it's not my save. I'd hate to start over. Also like the other poster, I'm not seeing any new objectives either, but I thought that was probably cause I hadn't started the 2nd island event.
The new events only show after the second island trip

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
it can't be it's working fine even with the last version it loads fine and everything must be one of those bugs only some people get I saw someone else had the same bug
As mentionned with someone else, new events post second trip to the island only show AFTER the island is completed

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
so we need to go back to the island to get them to appear
You need to complete the island of chapter 3. At the end of the last event there you are automatically transferred to the office for the new events (ep.9 & 10)

steveyOh123

Sep 3, 2018
I haven't played this game in a while bc I stopped when the femdom content stopped being a part (I think it was after arriving at the island).

Is there new femdom content by now?

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
Got a bug: while trying to unlock the chapter 3 island I asked Linda for morning anal at some point. Welp, the island part started before I got to have fun with her ass. But after the first night on the island the morning anal is starting anyways. I causes 2 error messages that you can click "ignore" in. but when the morning anal is over you get booted to the main menu.

I think there should be some mechanism to cancel this (and potentially morning fun with Emily too). Or let those events conclude before everyone leaves the yacht.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
I haven't played this game in a while bc I stopped when the femdom content stopped being a part (I think it was after arriving at the island).

Is there new femdom content by now?
Nothing new in Chapter 3

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Got a bug: while trying to unlock the chapter 3 island I asked Linda for morning anal at some point. Welp, the island part started before I got to have fun with her ass. But after the first night on the island the morning anal is starting anyways. I causes 2 error messages that you can click "ignore" in. but when the morning anal is over you get booted to the main menu.

I think there should be some mechanism to cancel this (and potentially morning fun with Emily too). Or let those events conclude before everyone leaves the yacht.
Which version of the game are you playing ?
Could you post a save ?

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018

Try the instructions I posted here: https://f95zone.to/threads/cure-my-addiction-ch-3-ep-10-a-thegary.18207/post-4193049

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
Which version of the game are you playing ?
Could you post a save ?
The current one, from a few days ago I think. Downloaded it just earlier today or yesterday evening iirc.

The attached save is somewhen during the "island prologue" or whatever, before the first night on the island.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
The current one, from a few days ago I think. Downloaded it just earlier today or yesterday evening iirc.

The attached save is somewhen during the "island prologue" or whatever, before the first night on the island.
reported

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018

quickest way seems to use the console when with Linda to return on the island to fix the issue
L.jump('inside')
Or use a save where no pending event was on its way

Reactions: TGI Games

Kondorito

Feb 10, 2020
I finished Chapter 2 long ago, and I check this topic periodically (skipping the spoiling posts). I cannot wait for Ch. 3 to get completed. This is one of my top 5 games. Is there knowledge on how many episodes will this Chapter 3 have before being complete? I know that it will br done when its done, but just in case I am asking as maybe there is a programmed time frame.

Reactions: lurkmaster

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
I finished Chapter 2 long ago, and I check this topic periodically (skipping the spoiling posts). I cannot wait for Ch. 3 to get completed. This is one of my top 5 games. Is there knowledge on how many episodes will this Chapter 3 have before being complete? I know that it will br done when its done, but just in case I am asking as maybe there is a programmed time frame.
It has not been disclosed to his patrons. It looks like Chapter 3, with the island "in the middle", might be quite bigger than the previous ones

3.80 star(s) 124 Votes