ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
So I'm in the office the second time, every time I try to talk to Emily I just get "Emily doesn't want to talk to you right now. She is still angry due to previous actions"

It's been weeks... is there a variable I can fix?
I presume that Emily is mad at you from seeing you with Chloe?
If yes stay on the yacht for a while, there is a set of dialog chains with Chloe and Emily to see the end of it.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
how do you progress with susan on the island i have the rare shell but nothing happens
You need to find the rattan cane. Use it on Rachel when she misbehaves. Call in Susan to watch.
Otherwise, do you have the already collected 9 shells, shown them to Susan, then bargained for something more ? Maybe you just miss a few dialog chains.

EscapeEvade

Nov 23, 2017
With a thread search, I see other people have mentioned getting an error when scrolling down the gallery, but I haven't seen if anyone posted a fix. Is there one or is that still broken?

achtone

Aug 18, 2016
So I'm in the office the second time, every time I try to talk to Emily I just get "Emily doesn't want to talk to you right now. She is still angry due to previous actions"

It's been weeks... is there a variable I can fix?
I presume that Emily is mad at you from seeing you with Chloe?
If yes stay on the yacht for a while, there is a set of dialog chains with Chloe and Emily to see the end of it.
I can't go back to the yacht yet, maybe I'm in the office for the first time? Not sure. I'm at the office with all the girls for the first time. My Emily.angry_over_chloe is FAlse right now as well

Edit: I set e101.emily_angry to False and that fixed it, hopefully nothing else is screwed. Emily.evenemnts lead me there.

Last edited:

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
I can't go back to the yacht yet, maybe I'm in the office for the first time? Not sure. I'm at the office with all the girls for the first time. My Emily.angry_over_chloe is FAlse right now as well

Edit: I set e101.emily_angry to False and that fixed it, hopefully nothing else is screwed. Emily.evenemnts lead me there.
Very strange, it looks like you manage to do the island with Emily still angry... Should not be possible
Good thing you managed to edit your save

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
but how am I able to spank her, do i have to complete all the other stars first?
There is a quest to achieve that. And yes you should achieve all the other quests first because after the island you won't go back directly to the yacht.
Check the walkthrough

chaf

Oct 10, 2017
i catched amy the first time in the evening thenask charlotte to babysitt her but i cant trigger the event a second time or ask charlotte to babysitt her again

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
i catched amy the first time in the evening thenask charlotte to babysitt her but i cant trigger the event a second time or ask charlotte to babysitt her again
Which event are you trying to achieve ? The first Babysitting or one of the subsequent ?
Usually either you need to catch Amy again or you just need to ask Charlotte during office hours

Hoppy

Jun 13, 2018
I cant get past the first few events in chapter 1. I know there are other tasks too but my chores doesnt show any of it.....
(I cant get past this attached image to show other tasks)
CMA.jpg

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
I cant get past the first few events in chapter 1. I know there are other tasks too but my chores doesnt show any of it.....
(I cant get past this attached image to show other tasks)
View attachment 825855
The others things that you need to do are not in the Chores section but in the Event one. Check the walkthrough there is a detailed chapter about the game's GUI.

MikeShox

May 23, 2020
The others things that you need to do are not in the Chores section but in the Event one. Check the walkthrough there is a detailed chapter about the game's GUI.
I do everything with help of walktrought but i can get Rachel Mistake quest... I do all things whitch Susan ask, i even flashlight Rachel pussy at night and nothing.. :(

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
I do everything with help of walktrought but i can get Rachel Mistake quest... I do all things whitch Susan ask, i even flashlight Rachel pussy at night and nothing.. :(
Looks like all you need to do next is to set up a new evening (spike Rachel's drink, disable the alarm, tell Susan the following morning), then in the evening just peek in Rachel's room.

3.80 star(s) 124 Votes