gunjanshah90

Sep 30, 2019
I cant seem to get Chloe to pretend to be sick more than twice. She is just not doing it anymore. Is there a pre requisite to progress?

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
I cant seem to get Chloe to pretend to be sick more than twice. She is just not doing it anymore. Is there a pre requisite to progress?
At some point when Chloe is not doing it on her own anymore you need to go in the Infirmary at 08.00 and talk about it to Linda. Then follow her in Chloe's bedroom. She will be faking again.

Slytherin͏

May 23, 2020
Is it possible to complete 100% in chapter 1 Island?

What they mean by Complete All The Paths? its impossible to complete all paths.... either I get Emily's last star or Rachel's first...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Is it possible to complete 100% in chapter 1 Island?

What they mean by Complete All The Paths? its impossible to complete all paths.... either I get Emily's last star or Rachel's first...
You can only do 1 path per week on the island.
When the first week is over, you can opt to stay and do another path and so on, until you complete all 4 paths, then return to the yacht (my advice)

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Hey,
i am not getting any further the second island event is not starting.
Any tips?
Spank Rachel butt naked in the corridor with Susan watching. Then talk to Susan. It starts the island chain of events

selters

May 9, 2018
Spank Rachel butt naked in the corridor with Susan watching. Then talk to Susan. It starts the island chain of events

Thanks, is there any possibilty to trigger that susan watches, i have spanked rachel 5 times with emily and linda watching. but not susan. What is quiet wired, that i already have the gallery about susan watching.
Thanks mate

Kirk120

Jan 14, 2020
Find Rachel´s Outfit in one of the Bedroom? I can´t find it, and the Ireland Evend not end. Help CureMyAddiction-C3-E10-A-pc

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Thanks, is there any possibilty to trigger that susan watches, i have spanked rachel 5 times with emily and linda watching. but not susan. What is quiet wired, that i already have the gallery about susan watching.
Thanks mate
Before the spanking start press F5 (quick save). Each time that it's not Susan press F8 (quick load). Repeat until you get the right result.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Find Rachel´s Outfit in one of the Bedroom? I can´t find it, and the Ireland Evend not end. Help CureMyAddiction-C3-E10-A-pc
Search one of the 2 bedrooms. Before searching press F5 (quick save). Each time that it's not the outfit press F8 (quick load). Repeat until you get the right result

Reactions: Kirk120

Edymaster15

Oct 2, 2017
Can someone help me? I'm stuck with final star on "it took a while #1" because I lost a game against Susan, and it says I should deny Rachel's request when she comes asking. I'm denying her everywhere but the note in the notebook doesn't go away and I can't progress.

Cheers!

Slytherin͏

May 23, 2020
You can only do 1 path per week on the island.
When the first week is over, you can opt to stay and do another path and so on, until you complete all 4 paths, then return to the yacht (my advice)
Thanks I did complete all paths n made it 100% . but it did't make any difference in second chapter...
2nd CH still shows Island 65%

soneview777

Nov 16, 2018
good how can I progress in extra naughty of chapter 2? If you ask me for the requirement of the end of Rachel on the island, I already completed it but when I try to export the save 1 to chapter 2 it gives me errors that I missed?

Numa_Cway

Jul 9, 2019
good how can I progress in extra naughty of chapter 2? If you ask me for the requirement of the end of Rachel on the island, I already completed it but when I try to export the save 1 to chapter 2 it gives me errors that I missed?
Each Chapter is completely Standalone and does not require any saves from previous Chapters.
You can download Chapter 2 and start playing without having played Ch1 for example.
It will assume you completed the previous chapter 100%.

What exactly is your problem with Extra Naughty?
And is it with Extra Naughty #1 or #2?

soneview777

Nov 16, 2018
Each Chapter is completely Standalone and does not require any saves from previous Chapters.
You can download Chapter 2 and start playing without having played Ch1 for example.
It will assume you completed the previous chapter 100%.

What exactly is your problem with Extra Naughty?
And is it with Extra Naughty #1 or #2?
Good Extra Naughty # 1 the event never starts, the confrontation between Emily and Ami I have already completed everything, what could be done I am at 39% and I am not moving forward, there is no more dialogue, I already checked everything but Extra Naughty # 1 does not activate):

Numa_Cway

Jul 9, 2019
Good Extra Naughty # 1 the event never starts, the confrontation between Emily and Ami I have already completed everything, what could be done I am at 39% and I am not moving forward, there is no more dialogue, I already checked everything but Extra Naughty # 1 does not activate):
Are you sure?
The first star usually is impossible to miss as the conversation between Amy and Emily happens during the dinner on day 2.
After that you have to talk to Rachel twice ("About the food..." and "Rachel looks concerned about something").
You can do that the next day. E.g. 8:00 in the morning in the interior.
For the forth star you have to cath them the next day in the corridor around afternoon, 14 worked for me.

I tried by starting a new game and completed the first 4 stars until day 4:
extranaughty1.PNG

Reactions: ThL
Nov 1, 2018
I have a bug where I can't close the appearing window. No way to click on it or to pass on it. No coulor change by doing so.
Tried to reboot and to switch Windowed/Fullscreen.

Any idea of how to close this shit ?
Thanks! :D

soneview777

Nov 16, 2018
Are you sure?
The first star usually is impossible to miss as the conversation between Amy and Emily happens during the dinner on day 2.
After that you have to talk to Rachel twice ("About the food..." and "Rachel looks concerned about something").
You can do that the next day. E.g. 8:00 in the morning in the interior.
For the forth star you have to cath them the next day in the corridor around afternoon, 14 worked for me.

I tried by starting a new game and completed the first 4 stars until day 4:
View attachment 829402
thank you but I solved the error was the game is broken I downloaded it again and that's it, thanks anyway for your help the bad thing to start over.

Slytherin͏

May 23, 2020
I'm facing few problems in getting stars....
I'm unable to get last coffee flavor star.... whenever I find Rachel swimming I'm not getting option of Champagne..I've already tried 4-5 times....

getting just these options... (spoiler image)

2nd problem im facing is not getting stars in "In Need Of Attention #1"
Denied both Rachel and Chloe...
caught Rachel at night relieving herself yet didnt get the star.....

3.80 star(s) 124 Votes