Slytherin͏

May 23, 2020
Check the walkthrough.... :
★ When at the office you can decide to make use of Amy in a new way. Talk to her and send her on a mission.

★ If she succeeds you'll have something to use. If not, you can send her again. If she succeeded, use the blackmail option during the negotiation

★ Spend the day at home when the temporary maid is working and talk to her. There are several possibilities to observe her as she moves around your home. Look at her dusting from one room to another, talk to her, rest on the sofa or watch TV while she's working.

There are two secret scenes linked to this event. To get them, follow these instructions :

. Complete the event above.

. Win contracts for a total worth of 10 M$.

. Win a contract again (with blackmail or not), and the following day, be every hour in your bedroom, until you get the image where Amy is seating on the bed facing you, and Sophie is not there.

. Select "Sleep". You'll get the first secret scene.

. After this one, if it's not already done, complete
Improved Maid Service.

. Select a contract and fail the negotiation.

. Invite Sophie for a drink, you'll get the second secret scene.
I found Amy at 19:00 hrs sitting on bed facing me and I tried to sleep but MC says 'I can't do that, I'm not tired enough'

unable to get 2nd star in Improved Maid Service

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
I found Amy at 19:00 hrs sitting on bed facing me and I tried to sleep but MC says 'I can't do that, I'm not tired enough'

unable to get 2nd star in Improved Maid Service
you can't sleep until 22.00
you can send Amy on a mission in the morning or during the day, no need to see her on the bed, anyplace will do

Slytherin͏

May 23, 2020
I've achieved the star yet the thumbnail is blur not green?
and how long I must stay in the office.... I mean away from yacht?

Numa_Cway

Jul 9, 2019
I've achieved the star yet the thumbnail is blur not green?
and how long I must stay in the office.... I mean away from yacht?
The second night basically has several paths, depending whether you talk about work, sex or discipline with Charlotte.
You can only take one, but can repeat the other stuff anytime Charlotte visits.
You have the star because you completed the second night with one of three ways.
The blurred image you're missing is Charlotte taking photos of you after running into her trap and agreeing to getting handcuffed.
Check THL's walkthrough the event "second night".

The first trip takes three days, afterwards you can stay at the yacht or office as you like.
However you have to stay at the office for a minimum of 4 days. Talk to Charlotte to return to the yacht.
If you have finished the Island part of chapter 3 you'll visit the office WITHOUT the option to return to the yacht.
At least for now.

Reactions: ThL and Slytherin͏

Slytherin͏

May 23, 2020
The second night basically has several paths, depending whether you talk about work, sex or discipline with Charlotte.
You can only take one, but can repeat the other stuff anytime Charlotte visits.
You have the star because you completed the second night with one of three ways.
The blurred image you're missing is Charlotte taking photos of you after running into her trap and agreeing to getting handcuffed.
Check THL's walkthrough the event "second night".

The first trip takes three days, afterwards you can stay at the yacht or office as you like.
However you have to stay at the office for a minimum of 4 days. Talk to Charlotte to return to the yacht.
If you have finished the Island part of chapter 3 you'll visit the office WITHOUT the option to return to the yacht.
At least for now.
Thanks.... yes i didn't allow her to take my pictures... so it supposed to be blur....
Made around 14 million profit and completed all the events of yacht n office so far.....

ext39

Dec 9, 2017
Could someone share their saves for chapter 1? Mine got bugged so I can't finish, and I don't want to start from scratch.

ext39

Dec 9, 2017
I can't help you, my first save is at the start of the island, at the end of the chapter. Look the thread somthing like a year ago, for Segmentation Fault 's posts. He posted saves for the end of quite a few releases if I'm correct.
Already looked through the topic and no saves before island.

P.S. Ty for checking out.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Already looked through the topic and no saves before island.

P.S. Ty for checking out.
Ask if Lukumoide has one, he is a very old patron of the game and maybe he has very old ones in store. He sometimes posts saves here.

Numa_Cway

Jul 9, 2019
Could someone share their saves for chapter 1? Mine got bugged so I can't finish, and I don't want to start from scratch.
I found that one that's pretty close to yours.

Instructions:
Remove the numbers added by F95 and rename to 9-9-LT1.save
Move to Cure my addiction directory -> game -> saves
For loading you can find it on page 9 slot 9 (of course you can rename to 1-1 or 2-3, ... )

Notes:
Milestone 1 not completed but close (2 stars missing)
Femdom and MC punishments enabled! You can disable it in the settings.
You can also change your name there.

Have fun!

Reactions: ThL and ext39

ext39

Dec 9, 2017
I found that one that's pretty close to yours.

Instructions:
Remove the numbers added by F95 and rename to 9-9-LT1.save
Move to Cure my addiction directory -> game -> saves
For loading you can find it on page 9 slot 9 (of course you can rename to 1-1 or 2-3, ... )

Notes:
Milestone 1 not completed but close (2 stars missing)
Femdom and MC punishments enabled! You can disable it in the settings.
You can also change your name there.

Have fun!
Thank you very much! But could you please send me earlier saves than this one? I haven't completed some of the events that are already completed in your save.

Numa_Cway

Jul 9, 2019
Thank you very much! But could you please send me earlier saves than this one? I haven't completed some of the events that are already completed in your save.
Okay then. Try those two.
(Same rules apply, en-/disable features, change name)

Haven't checked the questlog, but they are earlier.
The first one I posted (9-9) was 74% completion.
9-7 is 54%, 9-8 is 62%.

If you want even earlier... well the only earlier I can offer is 34% completion which is pretty early game.

Reactions: ThL and ext39

ext39

Dec 9, 2017
Okay then. Try those two.
(Same rules apply, en-/disable features, change name)

Haven't checked the questlog, but they are earlier.
The first one I posted (9-9) was 74% completion.
9-7 is 54%, 9-8 is 62%.

If you want even earlier... well the only earlier I can offer is 34% completion which is pretty early game.
Thank you very much!

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
Ask if Lukumoide has one, he is a very old patron of the game and maybe he has very old ones in store. He sometimes posts saves here.
Here is my save end yacht 1 save 2-9 (all events completed). I have saves (all chapters every day). If you need another one write. Save 1-3 day 14 (50%). save 1-4 day 24 (75%), Save 1-5 Day 34 (89%). On the screenshot are all saves I still own. The oldest ones are from version 6, from then on I have all versions up to version 10.3. After that the game was divided into chapters.
Screenshot_3.png

Last edited:

sailboat

Apr 15, 2020
After speaking with Sophia by telephone for maid service... I've seen similar error in this thread...

Python:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/scripts-core/characters/amy/talk_menu.rpy", line 4, in <module>
  File "game/scripts-core/handlers/talk.rpy", line 29, in alternate_menu
  File "game/scripts-core/handlers/frame.rpy", line 214, in get_current_idle
IndexError: list index out of range

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "scripts-core/characters/amy/talk_menu.rpyc", line 4, in script
  File "K:\Downloads\CMA\CureMyAddiction-C3-E10-A-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 881, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "K:\Downloads\CMA\CureMyAddiction-C3-E10-A-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1913, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "game/scripts-core/characters/amy/talk_menu.rpy", line 4, in <module>
  File "game/scripts-core/handlers/talk.rpy", line 29, in alternate_menu
  File "game/scripts-core/handlers/frame.rpy", line 214, in get_current_idle
IndexError: list index out of range

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.3.1092
Cure My Addiction C3-E10-A
Sat Oct 03 00:22:12 2020

3.80 star(s) 124 Votes