ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Here is my save end yacht 1 save 2-9 (all events completed). I have saves (all chapters every day). If you need another one write. Save 1-3 day 14 (50%). save 1-4 day 24 (75%), Save 1-5 Day 34 (89%). On the screenshot are all saves I still own. The oldest ones are from version 6, from then on I have all versions up to version 10.3. After that the game was divided into chapters.
View attachment 842035
Thanks a lot Lukumo

Reactions: Lukumoide

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
After speaking with Sophia by telephone for maid service... I've seen similar error in this thread...

Python:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/scripts-core/characters/amy/talk_menu.rpy", line 4, in <module>
  File "game/scripts-core/handlers/talk.rpy", line 29, in alternate_menu
  File "game/scripts-core/handlers/frame.rpy", line 214, in get_current_idle
IndexError: list index out of range

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "scripts-core/characters/amy/talk_menu.rpyc", line 4, in script
  File "K:\Downloads\CMA\CureMyAddiction-C3-E10-A-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 881, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "K:\Downloads\CMA\CureMyAddiction-C3-E10-A-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1913, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "game/scripts-core/characters/amy/talk_menu.rpy", line 4, in <module>
  File "game/scripts-core/handlers/talk.rpy", line 29, in alternate_menu
  File "game/scripts-core/handlers/frame.rpy", line 214, in get_current_idle
IndexError: list index out of range

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.3.1092
Cure My Addiction C3-E10-A
Sat Oct 03 00:22:12 2020
Reported

Numa_Cway

Jul 9, 2019
Hello, anybody knows when the next version is
available?

kind regards
On the 5th for 30$ patreons, on the 9th for 10$ patreons, on the 12th for 5$ patreons.
It's usually the 5$ version that gets leaked, so it should appear here around the 12th or 13th.

batman503

May 27, 2020
Chloe is Saturday 07.00-08.00 interior, and Emily Sunday 07.00-08.00 when applicable if I'm correct
There was another trick to it. You have to go to Choloe (or Emily) and decrease their motivation on sunday. Then they blow off their chores and get in trouble.

MakRay

Apr 28, 2017
Hi dear ThL
Do you know anything about how much episodes will chapter 4 has or when the game will completely finished ?

getrekt101

Dec 29, 2019
I'm stuck, I can't make Chloe's scenes 3 "Take her for a walk like a dog".
And also the erection problem, everytime i try to skip a couple of days without touching anyone, Amy comes out in the morning for the blowjob. How do you unlock this?

Great game, thanks for the share

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
I'm stuck, I can't make Chloe's scenes 3 "Take her for a walk like a dog".
And also the erection problem, everytime i try to skip a couple of days without touching anyone, Amy comes out in the morning for the blowjob. How do you unlock this?

Great game, thanks for the share
If you want, hold CRTL pressed down, it will skip Amy more quickly ;)
For the Chloe scene, there is a tricky procedure : check the walkthrough first and ask again if it's not clear

Last edited:

getrekt101

Dec 29, 2019
If you want, hold CRTL pressed down, it will skip Amy more quickly ;)
For the Chloe scene, there is a tricky procedure : check the waklthrough first and ask again if it's not clear
Its weird, I went from chap 1 to chap III (II) and chap III (III) without going to the Island the first time.
Is there a post with a chronological walkthrough, I guess I have to restart the game.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
How to win Kneeling Contest, the event should be 'Random or must do something about winning
Turn femdom off, then the kneeling contest is an automatic win. Turn it back on after that if you want.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Its weird, I went from chap 1 to chap III (II) and chap III (III) without going to the Island the first time.
Is there a post with a chronological walkthrough, I guess I have to restart the game.
There can be no chronological walkthrough, as it is a quest driven game and as you can do most quests in the order you like (except for those requiring another quest to be finished first)

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
/ Changelog
Hello everyone,
Here's episode 11 patch note. Admiral's early access
Captains will have access the 9th and Mates the 12th.

Patch note:
  • Added an improved punishment for Chloe
  • Added new scene for the babysitting event.
  • Added an event with Sophie
  • Added an event with Sophie and Charlotte
  • Added an event for Rachel, this event has 2 scenes possible.
  • Added an event for Emily
  • Added an event for Amy
  • Added dialogues regarding the "Dare" event situation.
  • Added a series of talks regarding Uncle and the family.
  • Contract negotiations are back in a new, simplified version
  • Enabled representatives call (not much use right now, but it gives you a preview of their personalities).
  • Improved some transitions with the guest mechanic.
  • Fixed reported bugs and typos.

spanker1985

Oct 2, 2018
when punish amy with exposed corner time naked and then wanna change the uniform again she stays naked , is this a bug i guess

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
when punish amy with exposed corner time naked and then wanna change the uniform again she stays naked , is this a bug i guess
There are some problems with Amy's outfit, for the very few that don't want her naked all the time :LOL:

3.80 star(s) 124 Votes