Numa_Cway

Jul 9, 2019
I'm facing few problems in getting stars....
I'm unable to get last coffee flavor star.... whenever I find Rachel swimming I'm not getting option of Champagne..I've already tried 4-5 times....

getting just these options... (spoiler image)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

2nd problem im facing is not getting stars in "In Need Of Attention #1"
Denied both Rachel and Chloe...
caught Rachel at night relieving herself yet didnt get the star.....

Try talking to Rachel during the day if there is the option "Are you going to swim tonight?"

For in need of attention, don't do anything sexual with the girls all day, then enter their respective rooms at midnight.
Also Rachel you have to catch inside her room, not at the pool.

Reactions: Slytherin͏

Slytherin͏

May 23, 2020
Try talking to Rachel during the day if there is the option "Are you going to swim tonight?"

For in need of attention, don't do anything sexual with the girls all day, then enter their respective rooms at midnight.
Also Rachel you have to catch inside her room, not at the pool.
Got it (y) thanks

Reactions: ThL

sbarabaus

Dec 29, 2017
i'm a bit confused by chapter 3, especially the parts at the office
the story at the yacht made sense, the goal was obvious, and here i'm only making those annoying contracts and i'm not sure why

batman503

May 27, 2020
Do not speak to Chloe from Monday to Friday, she should fail the exam. Be on Sunday at 08.00 in the Interior
I tried this - basically Monday to Sunday I just did studying and chores and sleep and nothing else. Sunday 8am its just rachael sitting in the interior and nothing else. Any idea if maybe a update broke this? (CMA #2 - Extra Naughty #2).

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
I tried this - basically Monday to Sunday I just did studying and chores and sleep and nothing else. Sunday 8am its just rachael sitting in the interior and nothing else. Any idea if maybe a update broke this? (CMA #2 - Extra Naughty #2).
Chloe is Saturday 07.00-08.00 interior, and Emily Sunday 07.00-08.00 when applicable if I'm correct

Slytherin͏

May 23, 2020
I've just completed CH-2 but I'm unable to carry forward my CH2 progress to CH-3
All the progress I made in CH-1 and CH-2 with the ladies and their corruption points & Exhibition points will get reset??

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
I've just completed CH-2 but I'm unable to carry forward my CH2 progress to CH-3
All the progress I made in CH-1 and CH-2 with the ladies and their corruption points & Exhibition points will get reset??
Yes, each assumes that you completed all events and maxed each stat of the previous chapters.

Reactions: Slytherin͏
Jul 20, 2020
So my quest tracker says that I drugged rachael and I should stop by her room at 22:00, I did some searching, and i tried going into her room at 2400-300 (each hour) nothing pops up, I went to the bridge, nothing pops up, I already found the flashlight by accident apparently so am I screwed now with this entire thing? I feel like I'm making literally no progress, the grind is either terrible or something isn't triggered right. And I really don't wanna start all over..

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
So my quest tracker says that I drugged rachael and I should stop by her room at 22:00, I did some searching, and i tried going into her room at 2400-300 (each hour) nothing pops up, I went to the bridge, nothing pops up, I already found the flashlight by accident apparently so am I screwed now with this entire thing? I feel like I'm making literally no progress, the grind is either terrible or something isn't triggered right. And I really don't wanna start all over..
Check the walkthrough on the procedure.
See Rachel by the pool
Spike her drinks
Wait for 1 hour
Go to her room and disable the clock
The following morning talk to Susan about it
That very evening you can join the 2 ladies.

Jul 20, 2020
Check the walkthrough on the procedure.
See Rachel by the pool
Spike her drinks
Wait for 1 hour
Go to her room and disable the clock
The following morning talk to Susan about it
That very evening you can join the 2 ladies.
Tried that. Went to the pool when she's swimming at night, it says "talk to Rachael" but nothing happens. And I can already join there nurse and daughter in the room for a while now. But still can't see anything regarding there clock. The quest said I successfully used the pills as well.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Tried that. Went to the pool when she's swimming at night, it says "talk to Rachael" but nothing happens. And I can already join there nurse and daughter in the room for a while now. But still can't see anything regarding there clock. The quest said I successfully used the pills as well.
post a save and tell me exactly what you try to achieve, I'll have a look

Reactions: Black Swamp Ent.

Blaaaaah

Jun 13, 2018
I have a bug where I can't close the appearing window. No way to click on it or to pass on it. No coulor change by doing so.
Tried to reboot and to switch Windowed/Fullscreen.

Any idea of how to close this shit ?
Thanks! :D
Start some slideshow (sex, talking with more screens), it will remove that box

okick

Dec 25, 2018
Hi, i can't go through In need of attention 1 (2nd star) in chapter 2. I have to Ignore Emily for a day and in the midnight go to her room, but she's there with Linda and no matter what there's still same scene and i'm still without second star. It's my only quest at the moment, i tried to ignore Emily for a day, few days, not to ignore her, tried older saves, nothing is working, please help how to solve this. Thanks

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Hi, i can't go through In need of attention 1 (2nd star) in chapter 2. I have to Ignore Emily for a day and in the midnight go to her room, but she's there with Linda and no matter what there's still same scene and i'm still without second star. It's my only quest at the moment, i tried to ignore Emily for a day, few days, not to ignore her, tried older saves, nothing is working, please help how to solve this. Thanks
The way see it is that you should not have completed Power play before In Need of Attention #1. Now #2 takes precedence. Either edit your save to correct the event Power Play as undone or #1 as done. Or start from an earlier save.
Otherwise carry on, In need of Attention #1 is not a requisite for any major event in the game progression.

okick

Dec 25, 2018
The way see it is that you should not have completed Power play before In Need of Attention #1. Now #2 takes precedence. Either edit your save to correct the event Power Play as undone or #1 as done. Or start from an earlier save.
Otherwise carry on, In need of Attention #1 is not a requisite for any major event in the game progression.
I would like to continue, i don't care about finishing this quest, but did every quest for all stars, this is my last and only one at the moment a i can't continue in story, or at least i don't know how. I'm gonna try older save, thank you.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
I would like to continue, i don't care about finishing this quest, but did every quest for all stars, this is my last and only one at the moment a i can't continue in story, or at least i don't know how. I'm gonna try older save, thank you.
Which quests are still locked or opened in your tracker ?

okick

Dec 25, 2018
Which quests are still locked or opened in your tracker ?
I tried older save and found out that In need of Attention 2 activates before second star of In need of attention 1 ad then it is just repeating In need of attention 2. I have all quests done, no locked quests, only quest i need to do is In need of attention 1, second star (1st, 3rd and 4th star done). It looks like it's just broken, but i can't continue in story, i don't know how.

Numa_Cway

Jul 9, 2019
How to get this star? (spoiler image 1)

I've completed the the task (spoiler image 2) still not getting the star

Those are two separate events, the spanking in pic2 is the interactive spanking.
For the star, both Chloe and Amy have to have pending punishments.
Then talk to Amy about her punishment and choose Obedience 4 "Chloe will punish you".

IMO it's easiest, when Chloe has a pending punishment, to let Amy do Cleaning or the meals, talk to her in the corridor at 18:00 and just tell her she did a bad job -> you will be punished -> obedience 4 option

Reactions: ThL and Slytherin͏

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
I tried older save and found out that In need of Attention 2 activates before second star of In need of attention 1 ad then it is just repeating In need of attention 2. I have all quests done, no locked quests, only quest i need to do is In need of attention 1, second star (1st, 3rd and 4th star done). It looks like it's just broken, but i can't continue in story, i don't know how.
Post a save

3.80 star(s) 124 Votes