fntzzz

Sep 28, 2020
Guys I have a problem with Level Up task, 3rd star task to be specific. I've bare bottom spanked Rachel for 7times now and nothing happen. Is it a bug, or i must make it happen at a specific time?

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Guys I have a problem with Level Up task, 3rd star task to be specific. I've bare bottom spanked Rachel for 7times now and nothing happen. Is it a bug, or i must make it happen at a specific time?
Did you see Emily watching ?
Did you see Susan watching ?
If yes to the later, go speak to Susan.
If you've seen none you're really unlucky. try again using F5/F8 until you have Susan

Reactions: fntzzz

splamo

Jun 26, 2018
Having a couple issues with these last couple quests I have left:

- I no longer have the option to ask Charlotte to babysit Amy, so I can't finish "Gaming Addiction" or "Dare"
- The option to work when I invite Emily over doesn't appear anymore so I can't finish "Emily's at Home"
Nevermind, you have to talk to her in the 3rd hour of her visit.

I've tried at various times of day but maybe I'm overlooking something?

Last edited:

dorknut

Jun 6, 2017
Having a couple issues with these last couple quests I have left:

- I no longer have the option to ask Charlotte to babysit Amy, so I can't finish "Gaming Addiction" or "Dare"
- The option to work when I invite Emily over doesn't appear anymore so I can't finish "Emily's at Home"
Nevermind, you have to talk to her in the 3rd hour of her visit.

I've tried at various times of day but maybe I'm overlooking something?
Have you tried catching Amy playing videogames again at night? I think that might re-enable the babysitter options.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
I did it twice. Do I have to keep doing it?
Catch her one night and ask the following morning. Otherwise make sure you don't send Amy on a mission (for blackmail for example, it takes precedence over babysitting)

splamo

Jun 26, 2018
Catch her one night and ask the following morning. Otherwise make sure you don't send Amy on a mission (for blackmail for example, it takes precedence over babysitting)
I'll give that a try. Thanks for the help you do in this thread. (y)

Reactions: ThL

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
I have a question does chapter 1 ending influences chapter 2?i mean if I choose ch1 to finish with Rachael ending will it be repercussions in ch2?hope I explained what I’m looking for :)

Numa_Cway

Jul 9, 2019
I have a question does chapter 1 ending influences chapter 2?i mean if I choose ch1 to finish with Rachael ending will it be repercussions in ch2?hope I explained what I’m looking for :)
Nah, completely standalone.
You don't even have to carry over any saves, it'll assume you've finished 100%.
Just download Ch2, start, choose your name and you're good to go.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
You're on the island. First trip there.
My advice, stay there and do all 4 paths. It's easier for the remaining events on the yacht.
Otherwise, there is a clean cut between each chapter, the saves are not needed from one to another, so your choices in the 1rst Chapter have no influence on the story of the 2d Chapter (sorry to kill the magic here). You start anew, as if all the events of the previous chapters were completed

Reactions: BTLD

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Nah, completely standalone.
You don't even have to carry over any saves, it'll assume you've finished 100%.
Just download Ch2, start, choose your name and you're good to go.
Thx a lot for the reply ,was unsure what to do

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
You're on the island. First trip there.
My advice, stay there and do all 4 paths. It's easier for the remaining events on the yacht.
Otherwise, there is a clean cut between each chapter, the saves are not needed from one to another, so your choices in the 1rst Chapter have no influence on the story of the 2d Chapter (sorry to kill the magic here). You start anew, as if all the events of the previous chapters were completed
Also thx for the reply ,it’s okay it doesn’t take the magic away imho
I’ll also try all the endings on the island

Reactions: ThL

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
i'm still at the begining of chapter 2....but i have a question...will Amy be put down from her high horse and get into the spanking ring...?

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
wait until the end of this Chapter...
I feel like its not quick enough....
I mean Emily is kinda right ...all bonus no trouble...kinda annoying...and besides that ..i don't think i would have a problem with it but also un fucking grateful.
So ya ...fuck ...to long untill the end of the chapter. :(

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
I mean Emily is kinda right ...all bonus no trouble...kinda annoying...and besides that ..i don't think i would have a problem with it but also un fucking grateful.
the key event is True Nature, after that it's all going the right way again

Numa_Cway

Jul 9, 2019
It's not necessarily the End of Chapter 2.
The majority of Ch2 revolves around Amy, her Status and changes to it.
The quest starts at around 2/3 of the Chapter, however you will realize earlier in interactions how everything revolving around Amy changes.
Play through it, it's worth it. Especially if you dislike Amy.

3.80 star(s) 124 Votes