• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Only in Chapter 3.
You can activate rollback in chapter 1 and 2 easily by using unren.
personally i didn;t activate rollback in ch1&2 because if i remember correctly i've read here that some people announced their game crashing or something like that, can't remember exactly what but it was recommended you don't use rollback in ch1&2 and just save/load

Reactions: ThL

Numa_Cway

Jul 9, 2019
personally i didn;t activate rollback in ch1&2 because if i remember correctly i've read here that some people announced their game crashing or something like that, can't remember exactly what but it was recommended you don't use rollback in ch1&2 and just save/load
Personally I never encountered any problems, but it is at one own's risk, yes.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
awesome, i was a bit worried that i won't have enough time to complete everything
I would advise to keep Amy maintenance spanking undone, spend a few more nights to see all the versions of the sex scenes with the girls, then complete Amy and the last but not least Babes and Booze

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
so....how do i unlock
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
EDIT :I think i'm missing about 8 events.

Last edited:

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Wait for the next version ;)
Those are Chapter 11 Events, the new version has not been leaked here yet.
ThL has already updated the WT though.
aaah ...fuck me....i was sure i was doing something wrong =))) for the past hour all i've been doing is banging Amy then Charlote with ctrl activated...waiting for something to happen ..(because i've read that at one event you need to wait for a call from uncle...and i said prolly will happen...)
Thx for the reply and help :) i would have probably spent at least 2 more hours of this untill i probably would have concluded that my game is bugged...no i would have not thought the events are not added because i dont like to think!
Thx again, saved me a lot of headache :)

• Haha
Reactions: ThL and Numa_Cway

Numa_Cway

Jul 9, 2019
aaah ...fuck me....i was sure i was doing something wrong =))) for the past hour all i've been doing is banging Amy then Charlote with ctrl activated...waiting for something to happen ..(because i've read that at one event you need to wait for a call from uncle...and i said prolly will happen...)
Thx for the reply and help :) i would have probably spent at least 2 more hours of this untill i probably would have concluded that my game is bugged...no i would have not thought the events are not added because i dont like to think!
Thx again, saved me a lot of headache :)
It's usually the Mate tier release that's uploaded here.
As Mate's release is alway on the 12th, you'll probably get to play Ch11 either tomorrow or the day after.
So you don't have to wait that long anyway.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: BTLD

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
It's usually the Mate tier release that's uploaded here.
As Mate's release is alway on the 12th, you'll probably get to play Ch11 either tomorrow or the day after.
So you don't have to wait that long anyway.
uuu nice to know , since i just started playing this game ....4 days ago i think?and i just finished ch3 playing everyday but it has been on my to play list since version Cure My Addiction [v0.11.1] [TheGary]
Anyway can;t wait to play the next update :)

Reactions: TGI Games

MrNobodyi

May 27, 2017
I currently struggle with Linda's Surprise Visit 4, I have completed the First Milestone, the only stars remaining in events are Linda's Night Visit 4 and 5, and I ignore Linda since 20 days. Do I have to wait even more?

Kyoto97

Aug 15, 2020
Help, i currently stuck in this mission when Rachel need attention in mission The Deal#3, i just ignored him when in the bath tub 2 times and in the room when Rachel pretend picking MC clothes. ( CH2 )

Last edited:

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
I currently struggle with Linda's Surprise Visit 4, I have completed the First Milestone, the only stars remaining in events are Linda's Night Visit 4 and 5, and I ignore Linda since 20 days. Do I have to wait even more?
Does your tracker indicates that MS1 is completed or do you have all the stars? There is a slight difference (in the later case you need to speak to Susan).
Have you completed Linda's help (it's a prerequisite)
In any case nothing in the game takes more than a few days.
Post a save if nothing works

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Help, i currently stuck in this mission when Rachel need attention in mission The Deal#3, i just ignored him when in the bath tub 2 times and in the room when Rachel pretend picking MC clothes. ( CH2 )
Keep doing nothing with her, on top of ignoring her when she asks.
You'll have a message delivered by one of the girls to go to your room because Rachel wants you there. Then go to your room...and have fun

Kyoto97

Aug 15, 2020
Keep doing nothing with her, on top of ignoring her when she asks.
You'll have a message delivered by one of the girls to go to your room because Rachel wants you there. Then go to your room...and have fun
How many days will it take?

3.80 star(s) 124 Votes