MrNobodyi

May 27, 2017
Does your tracker indicates that MS1 is completed or do you have all the stars? There is a slight difference (in the later case you need to speak to Susan).
Have you completed Linda's help (it's a prerequisite)
In any case nothing in the game takes more than a few days.
Post a save if nothing works
MS1 is completed and my events are at 99%, the only thing to do in the main quest is to talk to Chloe about the island.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
MS1 is completed and my events are at 99%, the only thing to do in the main quest is to talk to Chloe about the island.
Check in the Help, top screen, Linda's night visits are disabled, you can't progress with Linda night visit as long as it remains so

TuffSub

Nov 11, 2018
To any mods on here that sees this.

ThL has made the best looking walkthrough I have ever seen on this site and a link to it should be put on the 1st post.
Mega

(((Hey ThL is this link going to be permanent for your walkthrough?)))
First of all - my hat is off for the work on the walkthrough. It really helped me a lot through Chapter 1.
Before starting chapter 2, I've made a flowchart, based on the walkthrough. I suspect there are some dependencies missing, but I'll try to remember to fix them as I go through it :)

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
First of all - my hat is off for the work on the walkthrough. It really helped me a lot through Chapter 1.
Before starting chapter 2, I've made a flowchart, based on the walkthrough. I suspect there are some dependencies missing, but I'll try to remember to fix them as I go through it :)
Congrats! You too did put some hours on that chart. It may answer some questions about a 'linear' walkthrough (y);)
If I may : when there is just one event (the first one top chart for example), why not skip all the intermediate boxes and just put a straight arrow from the first box to the last one. It might be clearer and less... frightening?

Reactions: a1fox3

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
And now the crowd will ask for the same on Chapter 1 & 3 :eek::LOL:

Deleted member 770309

Jul 23, 2018
Best BUG?(or is it :p) this game ever had
When addressing Rachel
View attachment 786404
I still think MC is acting like a pussy and Susan is clearly taking over girls all the fucking she gave him were just a ruse so she can sway Amy away. She clearly did good job , because Amy wanted Susan that night and not MC.
There is also a fact how Rachel acted after susan's metal strapon, she put her head in susan's lap for gratitude, yeah well done mc. u suck
night was totally turn off for me , unfortunately

MC needs his priorities straightened out. Everything was orchestrated ahead by Susan , including "begging" Rachel to bring Amy but mc didnt see beyond his dick and desire to fuck old puss Susan... she gives him what his narrow mind wanted while she takes over, filling him with stories about him being dom and doing it all for him , just to cloud his eyes and he fell for it. Hook , line and sinker .meh everything involving her is such annoyance

Then there is also the fact that Rachel attempted to make Susan strapon MC, now where would get that idea i wonder.. from one that orchestrated all of it ? Susan? Her plan all along ,fuck amy ,check ,fuck rachel + mc ,take over amy ,make mc bitch . .. only reason plan failed is temporary moment of clarity in mc head and noticed she didnt use proper naming "master" so managed to turn that idea off!

As last fact, just look at the moment when MC gives Amy "her freedom" and releases her from her servitude ..The moment when Amy speaks , she looks at Susan ! and says "Can i have question about this" ?
hook ,line and sinker.
The MC sounds like a damn beta letting her control him. This does not sound like a good harem to me. This sounds like NTR.

Last edited:
Reactions: ubblesnop

Deleted member 770309

Jul 23, 2018
It feels like NTR.

I used to be an Admiral on Patreon. The Admirals voted to have no more femdom content, and shortly after that, the storyline tacked to Susan cuckolding the mc. In a way it's more femdom than ever, and not skippable.
Thank you for the info my good man i guess i will skip this one then shame the renders look amazing but not a fan of the beta MC or femdom or cucking which as you say sounds like it is in this game.

Reactions: Andrash

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
The MC sounds like a damn beta letting her control him. This does not sound like a good harem to me. This sounds like NTR.
It feels like NTR.

I used to be an Admiral on Patreon. The Admirals voted to have no more femdom content, and shortly after that, the storyline tacked to Susan cuckolding the mc. In a way it's more femdom than ever, and not skippable.
I'm surprised you feel that way. I'm one the most anti-ntr types here and usually would feel that way before a lot of others, especially when it's a woman involved in doing it, or any sharing of the woman with another woman etc, and I didn't get that vibe at all off the scene's with Susan at the beach. I found the scenes with Linda and Emily in the pool, hot tub and room late when you are ignored at first, at night to be far more "ntr-ish" than what happened at the beach.

Arcane Warrior you can disable the femdom on male. There is really no cucking or anything like that. You would be missing out because it is one of the good ones. And you can disable the spanking of the MC too.

There where two "femdom on male" scenes I saw and both were so light and weak they'd barely count. One the MC fills in as a table for a few minutes while 2 chicks sit naked and eat stuff, the other he goes down on Susan and she's dressed in a leather suit, but nothing beyond that, even the conversation between them is super mild, and you can avoid both it you want.

Deleted member 770309

Jul 23, 2018
I'm surprised you feel that way. I'm one the most anti-ntr types here and usually would feel that way before a lot of others, especially when it's a woman involved in doing it, or any sharing of the woman with another woman etc, and I didn't get that vibe at all off the scene's with Susan at the beach. I found the scenes with Linda and Emily in the pool, hot tub and room late when you are ignored at first, at night to be far more "ntr-ish" than what happened at the beach.

Arcane Warrior you can disable the femdom on male. There is really no cucking or anything like that. You would be missing out because it is one of the good ones.
Well sounds like this Susan woman is cucking you and controlling you. And MC just sound like a real Beta i am 50-50 on this right now game looks good real good and sounds like it has a lot of content another plus. But i don't want to waste time downloading a almost 2 gig game to get cucked by a woman and be treated like beta which as that guy said sounds like you do. But thank you for the info as well my good man.

ubblesnop

Sep 1, 2018
Thank you for the info my good man i guess i will skip this one then shame the renders look amazing but not a fan of the beta MC or femdom or cucking which as you say sounds like it is in this game.
I'd rather fuck a nest of scorpions than play a game centered on femdom, NTR, and other forms of emasculation, so please trust me when I say: I love this game. There's maybe 40 hours of hot, maledom experience to be had, and though I'm very unhappy with the in-creeping femdom/cuckoldry in Chapter 3, episode 10, I'm hoping that's just a momentary aberration.

Deleted member 770309

Jul 23, 2018
I'd rather fuck a nest of scorpions than play a game centered on femdom, NTR, and other forms of emasculation, so please trust me when I say: I love this game. There's maybe 40 hours of hot, maledom experience to be had, and though I'm very unhappy with the in-creeping femdom/cuckoldry in Chapter 3, episode 10, I'm hoping that's just a momentary aberration.
Thank you both for the info i will try the game but not liking the sound of that chapter 3 EP 10 but i will give it a go. Again thank you both for the info on the game.

3.80 star(s) 124 Votes