a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
waitasec... my directory is CureMyAddiction-C3-E10-A-pc ...does it mean i downloaded 3rd part... but im on a yacht... shouldnot that be on chapter 1 as all parts are said to be standalone...

also...on some screenshots i saw some bars/windows on the top (faces of npc fems) and on the left side...but nothing on my gamescreen
All 3 chapters you spend time on the yacht. The old yacht and the yacht with a new look.

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
waitasec... my directory is CureMyAddiction-C3-E10-A-pc ...does it mean i downloaded 3rd part... but im on a yacht... shouldnot that be on chapter 1 as all parts are said to be standalone... oh, guide mentions yacht on chapter 3 (i jus tthought it is on island mainly after some yacht intro chapter)
Chapter 1 started on the yacht and ends on the island, chapter 2 plays completely on the yacht and in chapter 3 you switch between the office, the yacht and the island...

Reactions: a1fox3

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
heh why did i think about some island ...
One post above mine.

There is an island you go to also, to get 100% completions you must go to the island 4 times.
If I remember right its either at the end of chapter 1 or start of 2.

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
well at least i feel bit better knowing that there was a reason* that guide was not of much use
(using it for a wrong chapter :} )

hm, trying to download c1,c2 - nopy says invalid session/Error 403: Download session is invalid. old links? k...will use racaty

jtard

May 9, 2017
Normally yes. (If you used some unofficial port before which uses a newer RenPy version then no...)

The game got an internal hint system, use it to play through the game and use the walkthrough only if the hints aren't enough...

Look at the patch notes here or the Changelog in the op...
I know, but the tracker doesn't seem to have anything new. There is also a strange error in the tracker: "Image 'talk_undefined_idle' not found"

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
well at least i feel bit better knowing that there was a reason* that guide was not of much use
(using it for a wrong chapter :} )
I don't know which guide you're using, but if it's , use it if the in game tracker gives you not enough information about the events. (It's a walkthrough for all 3 chapters, just search for the event names if you're stuck...)

jtard,
go back to the yacht and after a few days Rachel should talk about a business trip during dinner. After that the notes should tell you how to progress further. The new events show up in a new tracker if you go to the island...

jtard

May 9, 2017
I don't know which guide you're using, but if it's Segmentation Fault's/ThL's walkthrough, use it if the in game tracker gives you not enough information about the events. (It's a walkthrough for all 3 chapters, just search for the event names if you're stuck...)

jtard,
go back to the yacht and after a few days Rachel should talk about a business trip during dinner. After that the notes should tell you how to progress further. The new events show up in a new tracker if you go to the island...
Thank!

darkslayer5

Special Kind of Hero
Donor
Compressor
Feb 14, 2020
Cure My Addiction [Ch. 3 Ep.11 A] [TheGary] - Original Size: 2.01GB

Compressed version for PC (589MB): -
done by UnRen v0.8 (Sam@F95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1 (bas@F95zone)

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

DrunkLuka

Sep 1, 2018
It’s possible that Sophie is being set up to be a surrogate for Susan/evil Amy. She’s a much more attractive character design than Susan, she wants to dominate and enslave, yet we can outwit her. A lot of fun to be had that way.

This is pure speculation and I haven’t played the latest update yet.
Yeah, the wording of that last phone call from the uncle sounds like Rachel won't be having too much screen time either, at least in the beginning. I was hoping we could fast forward to the big reveal with Rachel and the girls but maybe that'll happen eventually.

DrunkLuka

Sep 1, 2018
I would advise to keep Amy maintenance spanking undone, spend a few more nights to see all the versions of the sex scenes with the girls, then complete Amy and the last but not least Babes and Booze
Hi, I can't trigger the Chloe punishment in the new update. Invited Emily over and skips the next few days nothing happens, no phone call.

Reactions: ubblesnop

tricksyg

Sep 26, 2019
So I can't get past the spin-the-bottle part of chapter 1. I never ever get the opportunity to do all the challenges no matter how many times I try.

Does someone have a save not long after completing that? Thanks

3.80 star(s) 124 Votes