Izunis

Jul 25, 2017
The question marks are OK, you can remove them by clicking on "Show uncomplete action name". As for the missing image, your game is bugged. Download it again or unzip it again
I tried deleting all the files including the ones in the AppData and download the .zip again with another source, it still have missing image.

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Been a while since I tried this game. Is there an actual incest patch or in-game relationship adjuster yet or is it still adopted "incest"? In which case we should report the tag to be removed.

Reactions: XTZ Adult Games

Numa_Cway

Jul 9, 2019
Been a while since I tried this game. Is there an actual incest patch or in-game relationship adjuster yet or is it still adopted "incest"? In which case we should report the tag to be removed.
It's legal incest, they're not related by blood.
There is no patch.

However the tag is required according to the site's rules.
Incest [Sex act between family relatives, including those not related by blood.]

Numa_Cway

Jul 9, 2019
It's a cheap trick to attract the large incest fan base without providing what they want.
Well it's not really a trick and especially not Gary's fault that he, as everyone else, has to follow the rules.
The story is what it is, but that way it has to be tagged.

Numa_Cway

Jul 9, 2019
Except everyone else finds a way around it with a patch or a creative in-game solution.
Most patches are not made by the game devs.
And it was never intended to be related to them other than by marriage.

How would you imagine that Chloe fits?
Caucasian Husband, caucasian wife, caucasian first daughter, asian second daughter?!

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
It's a cheap trick to attract the large incest fan base without providing what they want expect.
Is that really an issue now, the incest not being incestuous enough?

I could get behind that if it was some niche stuff that you'd have a hard time finding in other quality games, but incest is by far the best supplied fetish here. It's basically mainstream in western adult gaming.

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Is that really an issue now, the incest not being incestuous enough?
I think when a game has an incest tag with no modification or patch, but is still accepted by Patreon who deems it non-incestuous, there's something off. You can't have it both ways, either it is (more potential fans, no Patreon, except with patch) or it isn't (less potential fans, but Patreon). Just my 2ct.

Anyway, I was just asking whether it had any patch by now, it obviously hasn't, means I'm still not interested: case closed. All good. No need for a general discussion. :)

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
I think when a game has an incest tag with no modification or patch, but is still accepted by Patreon who deems it non-incestuous, there's something off. You can't have it both ways, either it is (more potential fans, no Patreon, except with patch) or it isn't (less potential fans, but Patreon). Just my 2ct.
The dev didn't upload or tag the game here, so that's an issue with the site, not with the game.
If you want the incest tag to only apply to blood relations then take it up with the mods I guess.

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
The question marks are OK, you can remove them by clicking on "Show uncomplete action name". As for the missing image, your game is bugged. Download it again or unzip it again
That also happens if a new game is started. It seems some talk_(name)_idle pictures for the other three representatives (Karl, Seoyun and Avani) should be there, but they are completely missing from the game. (They show undefined, because they don't have a npcName.lower() defined...)

Reactions: lurkmaster
3.80 star(s) 124 Votes