ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
So I can't get past the spin-the-bottle part of chapter 1. I never ever get the opportunity to do all the challenges no matter how many times I try.

Does someone have a save not long after completing that? Thanks
check the walkthrough on what to ask for to get what is needed from this event

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Are domination, humiliation and BDSM an important part of the game?

I don't like this, and I prefer if I can avoid it.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Wait so in current events we lose Rachel (my fav) and get a new stand in for Susan that will push/force femdom on the player once more? Ha, the game has gone from me hoping to get the upper hand on Susan to "well...shit :( "
I read this post this morning and it had me worried. Just played some of the update now and not as worried.

I've been bitterly dissapointed with the office in chapter 3 largely because of the lack of Rachel content and the horrible phone them up once a day mechanic. Nice to see in ep11 we finally get some Rachel content again, we certainly haven't lost her.

Haven't done the Sophia stuff yet, purely because I cba to grind the contracts to get it, currently got a Karl contract.

I've also realised I'm starting to really dislike Chloe more and more. I love her kinks, but her bitchiness, arrogance and self-importance are putting me off her.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Are domination, humiliation and BDSM an important part of the game?

I don't like this, and I prefer if I can avoid it.
There is domination and BDSM, essentially through discipline spanking. Some bondage stuff later in the game. Nothing heavy.
Light humiliation (one consented, some in femdom events that are avoidable)
All other 'classical' kinks (vaginal, anal, BJ, FJ, HJ, etc...) being at least 50% of the game

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
I read this post this morning and it had me worried. Just played some of the update now and not as worried.

I've been bitterly dissapointed with the office in chapter 3 largely because of the lack of Rachel content and the horrible phone them up once a day mechanic. Nice to see in ep11 we finally get some Rachel content again, we certainly haven't lost her.

Haven't done the Sophia stuff yet, purely because I cba to grind the contracts to get it, currently got a Karl contract.

I've also realised I'm starting to really dislike Chloe more and more. I love her kinks, but her bitchiness, arrogance and self-importance are putting me off her.
One thing for sure is that the race is on between the 2 sisters. Chloe always was quite arrogant, especially when comparing herself to her sister. Now that she has clearly made her move, I'd say that they all play a game where the gloves are off.
And I presume that Emily being a redhead has nothing to do in your perception of her character ;)

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
There is domination and BDSM, essentially through discipline spanking. Some bondage stuff later in the game. Nothing heavy.
Light humiliation (one consented, some in femdom events that are avoidable)
All other 'classical' kinks (vaginal, anal, BJ, FJ, HJ, etc...) being at least 50% of the game
Thanks

I don't know if I'm going to try the game. I avoid or skip all domination, BDSM and spanking content (light or heavy) and for now I have a feeling that it is an important part of the game. And humiliation is another part of the games that I don't like and I avoid or skip. There may be a lot of content to skip if it is not avoidable, the essence of the game may be lost.

Reactions: Grimtown

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
One thing for sure is that the race is on between the 2 sisters. Chloe always was quite arrogant, especially when comparing herself to her sister. Now that she has clearly made her move, I'd say that they all play a game where the gloves are off.
And I presume that Emily being a redhead has nothing to do in your perception of her character ;)
How dare you impugn my character with such salacious accusations! :ROFLMAO:

When I started playing this, I was all about Emily for obvious reasons, I mean come on, a Redhead+Anal fetish what's not to love about that. But I did find her whole "spoilt princess" routine annoying but it seems to have disappeared lately. She also lost a lot of shine for me though with the whole stuff with Linda. Actually that really annoyed me a lot because she would act like she was totally in love with the MC, whereas Chloe was just there for the sex, but then would turn around and be all lovey with Linda, it wasn't' just sex with them, they acted like they where in love and the sent me into jealously fast.

Chloe was cool at the start but seems to becoming more and more of a bitch. Like her comment about how Rachel should have automatically taken her side after the dare or dare game went wrong with Amy. Sure it's a nice mechanic for increasing the competition between the two but it's tiring.

For me the really ulitmate woman of the game is Rachel. I don't know what it is about her, but she is just amazing, smart elegant and sexy and kinky af. None of the others come close to her.

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android CureMyAddiction-C3-E11A
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Reactions: Drall

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Thanks

I don't know if I'm going to try the game. I avoid or skip all domination, BDSM and spanking content (light or heavy) and for now I have a feeling that it is an important part of the game. And humiliation is another part of the games that I don't like and I avoid or skip. There may be a lot of content to skip if it is not avoidable, the essence of the game may be lost.
There is a lot of spanking, if it's not your thing, even remotely, don't try

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
How dare you impugn my character with such salacious accusations! :ROFLMAO:

When I started playing this, I was all about Emily for obvious reasons, I mean come on, a Redhead+Anal fetish what's not to love about that. But I did find her whole "spoilt princess" routine annoying but it seems to have disappeared lately. She also lost a lot of shine for me though with the whole stuff with Linda. Actually that really annoyed me a lot because she would act like she was totally in love with the MC, whereas Chloe was just there for the sex, but then would turn around and be all lovey with Linda, it wasn't' just sex with them, they acted like they where in love and the sent me into jealously fast.

Chloe was cool at the start but seems to becoming more and more of a bitch. Like her comment about how Rachel should have automatically taken her side after the dare or dare game went wrong with Amy. Sure it's a nice mechanic for increasing the competition between the two but it's tiring.

For me the really ulitmate woman of the game is Rachel. I don't know what it is about her, but she is just amazing, smart elegant and sexy and kinky af. None of the others come close to her.
Emily anal + bisexual makes her THE perfect girlfriend.
Maybe she turned to Linda because she wasn't getting much back from MC in terms of sentiments. She is pushing again lately.
And I like to see Emily as the Rachel to be, hopefully happily married to MC by the end of Chapter 4 (one man can hope ;))

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Emily anal + bisexual makes her THE perfect girlfriend.
There was a time I would have agreed, but now I just hate bisexual women in games. It's trite and overplayed. Any male MC game has 100% chance of having a bi woman, and I"m just tired of it. Plus I don't like sharing including with women.

Maybe she turned to Linda because she wasn't getting much back from MC in terms of sentiments. She is pushing again lately.
And I like to see Emily as the Rachel to be, hopefully happily married to MC by the end of Chapter 4 (one man can hope ;))
I kind of want that to happen, I kind of want Rachel to run away with the MC too thought. I think I'd be happy with either of those.

Actually wish we could drop Charlotte, Chloe, Amy and Linda completely. I don't count Susan because we never really had her, but she'd be the first to go.

3.80 star(s) 124 Votes