Numa_Cway

Jul 9, 2019
Is theGary just taking a break or moving on? Will he develop another game after CMA?
(If not, maybe his addiction was cured ...)
We don't know yet, he wouldn't tell us anything :(
The next Chapter will be released normally, meaning a new episode each month.
So CMA probably ends January 2021.
And after that? Who knows...

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
We don't know yet, he wouldn't tell us anything :(
The next Chapter will be released normally, meaning a new episode each month.
So CMA probably ends January 2021.
And after that? Who knows...
wait...CMA ch4 will have only 3 episodes? damn :( i hope they will be longer or i hope he won't finish that fast

Reactions: ThL

Numa_Cway

Jul 9, 2019
wait...CMA ch4 will have only 3 episodes? damn :( i hope they will be longer or i hope he won't finish that fast
3-4 Episodes, yes.

From the patreon post:
[...]
Chapter 4 will come just after (November release) and will be the last one, it will also be shorter. I estimated it to be 3 or 4 episodes.
Eh, I can see you doing the math in your head and thinking, "CmA's ending will happen around January,” and you're right if everything goes according to plan.
[...]

However, work on Ch4E1 has already started and boy it looks awesome :)

tricksyg

Sep 26, 2019
check the walkthrough on what to ask for to get what is needed from this event
Most of them are random, and trust me, I've done this event 20 times or maybe even more without getting all of them. The game must be bugged.

Numa_Cway

Jul 9, 2019
guys how i can lose a contract by Sophie?
I've only get some general advice, not a bulletproof way to lose a contract.
1. only work the minimum required number of hours so it won't increase your success rate over the base chance.
2. pick a contract with base success chance as low as possible (30%).
3. you can cycle through contracts: you can decline the contracts given to you and ask Charlotte for new ones, up to 5 per ingame day.
Decline all contracts with a different representative and those with Sophie but a too high base chance.
Ask Charlotte for new ones until you get a suitable.

Edit:
4. Success or Failure is calculated anew for every percentage, so you can work with saves.
Take a contract and work the minimum, make a save, call Charlotte and check the next day.
If negotiation was successful, load the save, work one or two more hours (so chance increases by 1%), make another save, call Charlotte again, and check again.
That way you don't have to look for suitable contracts and work through them

I just tested myself with a 50% base success chance contract. 50% -> success; 51% -> success; 52% -> failure; 53% -> success.

Last edited:

ubblesnop

Sep 1, 2018
The only “ordeal” in chapter 3 is the grind.

The latest update, holy blueballs, the dev took a far-too-grindy system — the contracts — and deliberately made it much, much grindier.

joecool

Dec 13, 2017
For some reason I cant get the second star for Free spirit with Emily or the second star for Me Too with Rachel to trigger.

I've had them both visit multiple times without any action. I've also had multiple days with no visits.

Nothing seems to change. Any ideas.

Reactions: 2796natt

Malkav

May 28, 2017
For some reason I cant get the second star for Free spirit with Emily or the second star for Me Too with Rachel to trigger.

I've had them both visit multiple times without any action. I've also had multiple days with no visits.

Nothing seems to change. Any ideas.
For Emily you gotta get the dialogue about having to work. I think you have it as an option the third hour of her visit. For Rachel it is the same dialogue option, but instead of "get naked" you call amy

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Most of them are random, and trust me, I've done this event 20 times or maybe even more without getting all of them. The game must be bugged.
It is random, but a few hundreds of players managed to pass this stage, sorry, no bug reported

Dane1624

Jul 15, 2019
My game is broken i cant get any of the content for the last 2 updates and its not on the tracker ive tried uninstalling and reinstalling. Any ideas? Know what caches I should be clearing maybe?

Reactions: nicholas88888
3.80 star(s) 124 Votes